PDA

View Full Version : You guys crack me up!!!

Ranger Mom
12-31-2002, 06:51 PM
I waited to read the "write the next line" thread until it was up to 50 posts. I was laughing SO HARD!! (Do I really come over as being that mean??) Big Daddy Russ called me Crazy on another thread! I AM NOT feeling the love anymore! :(

Keep up the good work. I was afraid this board would die down to just a "blip" until next season, but so far I am staying VERY entertained. (Which is fairly easy for me :D :D :D )

sinton66
01-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Trust me, LOTS of fun and games between now and next season. We may take a short time out to talk baseball though!(And no, you don't come across as mean.) The "crazy" comment was a tie-back to the gun-toting gal on the "write the next line" thread. wink

<small>[ January 01, 2003, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Buffalo
01-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Ranger Mom how many of the players from your football team play basketball. Did they play against Denver City?

Ranger Mom
01-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Buffalo:
Ranger Mom how many of the players from your football team play basketball. Did they play against Denver City?Geez, I don't really follow B-Ball that closely. I know for sure that 3 of the seniors play, as far as the juniors, I am not real sure. Brian Zachary, who broke his ankle right before the State game, plays. I don't know how long his down time will be though. I don't know about the DC game though. Is that where you are from?? I have a cousin who lives there.

Buffalo
01-01-2003, 08:42 PM
No I am from Snyder

greendog fan
01-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Buffalo:
No I am from SnyderWhat year did you graudate from Snyder? I use to live there years ago.

Buffalo
01-01-2003, 09:05 PM
I live there now.