PDA

View Full Version : why didnt yall turn them dogs loose tonight jasper

eagle_fan
09-28-2002, 12:29 AM
i guess the know on the jasper bulldogs leash had a knot in it and they couldnt turn those mighty bulldogs loose??

Bulldog92
09-28-2002, 12:42 AM
Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes you're the fire hydren. Tonight Jasper was the fire hydren. These things happen. Everyone in both Everman and Jasper needed a wake-up call. We all got it...

purple swarm
09-28-2002, 12:44 AM
dont talk trash, i can promise you that they will be ready to play as will we on OCT 18.

OldSchoolBulldog
09-28-2002, 12:47 AM
Jasper loss to a good Strake Jesuit team. We didn't have all of our weapons and we had a couple of laspes. But, bottom line we loss. I tell you want, our kid did not quit!! I am proud of them.

RUfablungid2?
09-28-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by OldSchoolBulldog:
Jasper loss to a good Strake Jesuit team. We didn't have all of our weapons and we had a couple of laspes. But, bottom line we loss. I tell you want, our kid did not quit!! I am proud of them.

They play dang good, ya!

FBmania
09-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Jasper loses to a very good team. Don't take them lightly they will be back with a vengence. I feel sorry for their district opponents now! Tip your hat to a good Strake Jesuit team.

mojjo_1
09-28-2002, 11:19 AM
I believe if ricky would have played Jasper would have won. Strake is a really good team and had a good game plan. They were well coach and had alot of talent. Jasper's defense was a question mark at the start of the season. I think the question has been answered. Jasper defense dominated the second half. This games that count are district and playoffs. On Oct.18 Jasper will play hard believe it. If Jasper or Newton were 0-6 this game would still be tough. It's the game of the year for both teams. Both team's will make the playoffs and are favored to win region 3 Div 1 and Div 2. District champion should be decided Oct. 18 in Jasper. But, the loser of this game could win a state title. I wont miss this game.

Old Cardinal
09-28-2002, 02:45 PM
Jasper lost to a great team! That is trend in the private schools nationwide, to recruit the best athletes from everywhere. That Newton/Jasper game will be a classic this year.