PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 103, to attend 1st Packer game

LewP
12-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Good story....

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=50&mforum=mustangmadness

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2005, 05:09 PM
most all of my friends that are from wisconson tell me that just to get a ticket takes about a lifetime and a half. so congrats to this young lady for cutting in line.:D

Pmoney
12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
hey lewp why don't you just copy the story on here instead making us go to your board???

HighSchool Fan
12-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
hey lewp why don't you just copy the story on here instead making us go to your board???

that's the only way he can get hits on it.

LewP
12-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

Ya know fan....I have not responded to alot of your little insulting remarks because you are a kid.

Why don't you go take a nap or do some homework or something?

Since others here get to "advertise" their web sites, I only think it's fair if I find a story and write about it, if someone wants to read about it, they can come to where I placed it. I'm not gonna write it twice.

In the mean time.....why don't you be a little bit nicer to people?

LewP
12-30-2005, 06:47 PM

Oh wait, I see by your profile that you are married??? Have two kids, and claim Jesus Christ as your savior....wow...such a bitter man.

LewP
12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

Pmoney, it's just double work....

Pmoney
12-30-2005, 08:55 PM
i wouldn't call copy & paste work but ok..

mwynn05
12-30-2005, 09:19 PM
that's the only way he can get hits on it. haha good one

LewP
12-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
haha good one
It's a funny thing about you Mark...you never are a wise guy when we are in a chat room...guess you feel all bold out here in public huh?

CHS_CG
12-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Lew I am gunna ask you a honest question and if you dont like it.. tough toenails toots!

Since when did you decide you were just gunna come on here and start crap and promote your website??? Sorry but its just gettin WAY to old for me and some others! First HSF is a good man and person, I think you are just bitter about past stuff. And if thats the case please just grow up and get over it! It really is getting old. I mean this is a thread about 103 yr old lady finally gettin to go see the packers...

Congrats to the lady. I would like to go watch Green bay myself but it will never happen lol!

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Lew I am gunna ask you a honest question and if you dont like it.. tough toenails toots!

Since when did you decide you were just gunna come on here and start crap and promote your website??? Sorry but its just gettin WAY to old for me and some others! First HSF is a good man and person, I think you are just bitter about past stuff. And if thats the case please just grow up and get over it! It really is getting old. I mean this is a thread about 103 yr old lady finally gettin to go see the packers...

Congrats to the lady. I would like to go watch Green bay myself but it will never happen lol!

Well first things first T.....

You start out by stating you are gonna ask a question, then you think that gives you permission to slam me..nice.

As far as promoting my website, it's a person's own choice whether or not they want to view the site...ya know, sort of like Freedom of Speech?
And, as far as HSF is concerned, I'm sure he is a nice guy. But letting your friends slam people on your site is not my idea of being fair. Sort of like you.
If you go back and read the start of this thread, it's a nice story...you and others have taken it and made it a personal attack on me. Why? I have no idea. Don't enjoy the story, just use this forum to slam others...
And fyi, I am grown up...all my babies are older than you.

CHS_CG
12-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Well first things first T.....

You start out by stating you are gonna ask a question, then you think that gives you permission to slam me..nice.

As far as promoting my website, it's a person's own choice whether or not they want to view the site...ya know, sort of like Freedom of Speech?
And, as far as HSF is concerned, I'm sure he is a nice guy. But letting your friends slam people on your site is not my idea of being fair. Sort of like you.
If you go back and read the start of this thread, it's a nice story...you and others have taken it and made it a personal attack on me. Why? I have no idea. Don't enjoy the story, just use this forum to slam others...
And fyi, I am grown up...all my babies are older than you.

I believe you have been startin personal attacks too my friend! If you dont like what HSF says to you be the bigger person and walk away. But you dont seem to understand that concept. I dont give a rats butt if you think you are grown up, the behavior I have seen outta you since some crap went down a couple of months ago.. you havent been actin any better than those idiots that get ROM'd.. or is that what you are wanting?

Phantom Stang
12-30-2005, 10:16 PM

I would like to go watch Green bay myself but it will never happen lol!

Don't give up!!
Ya never know what might happen in the next 80 or so years!!:D

CHS_CG
12-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Don't give up!!
Ya never know what might happen in the next 80 or so years!!:D

lol yeah tell me about it.. I can just see me winning the fan half time thing and gettin to stand on the 20 yard line and throw a football through a dp can to win 1000 dollars or something.. haha

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:19 PM
I believe you have been startin personal attacks too my friend! If you dont like what HSF says to you be the bigger person and walk away. But you dont seem to understand that concept. I dont give a rats butt if you think you are grown up, the behavior I have seen outta you since some crap went down a couple of months ago.. you havent been actin any better than those idiots that get ROM'd.. or is that what you are wanting?

Well, the little lady with the baby talks big doesn't she?
If you were smart enough T, you could look on a post today from HSF and I replied in kind...I was very professional towards him and everything was peachy (unlike yourself) Are you the new sheriff in town or what? Are you needing a job on here? What is your motivation? As far as behavior T, perhaps you should experience life a little bit more, get some more education before you claim you are a medical doctor. Heck, just start with an Associates Degree.

Ranger Mom
12-30-2005, 10:23 PM
I gotta step in here....what does the fact the she has a baby have to do with ANYTHING??

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I gotta step in here....what does the fact the she has a baby have to do with ANYTHING??

OK, first you say you gotta step in...then you ask a question...which way do you wanna go with this?

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Lew.... Lew Lew Lew...

I enjoy reading some stuff from your blog, but don't bring in alla the personals...

Plus you're getting closer to my post-count...

CHS_CG
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM
If you were smart enough T, you could look on a post today from HSF and I replied in kind...I was very professional towards him and everything was peachy (unlike yourself) Are you the new sheriff in town or what? Are you needing a job on here? What is your motivation? As far as behavior T, perhaps you should experience life a little bit more, get some more education before you claim you are a medical doctor. Heck, just start with an Associates Degree.

haha see thats funny.. No I dont needa job on here. Trust me they dont pay enough.. ask RM lol. My motivation is you attackin one of my friends whos not on to defend himself. I am simply takin up for HSF, and I am sure he will handle you when he gets on the next time. As far as the wise crack about "the little lady with the baby.." you can kiss my Texas butt. That is a low blow but since I am the bigger person, I will just walk away from that comment and leave you and your trashy comments alone!

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Lew.... Lew Lew Lew...

I enjoy reading some stuff from your blog, but don't bring in alla the personals...

Plus you're getting closer to my post-count...

LOL I hear ya....

I just think in my humble opinion, if someone wants to judge me...isn't it fair for me to judge back?

mwynn05
12-30-2005, 10:27 PM
It's a funny thing about you Mark...you never are a wise guy when we are in a chat room...guess you feel all bold out here in public huh? lol you dont know me very well

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:28 PM
haha see thats funny.. No I dont needa job on here. Trust me they dont pay enough.. ask RM lol. My motivation is you attackin one of my friends whos not on to defend himself. I am simply takin up for HSF, and I am sure he will handle you when he gets on the next time. As far as the wise crack about "the little lady with the baby.." you can kiss my Texas butt. That is a low blow but since I am the bigger person, I will just walk away from that comment and leave you and your trashy comments alone!

That's certainly fine with me T....as far as kissing your texas butt? No thanks....

Now, was all this worth gettin into?

formermbcouns
That is great that she is finally getting to see a game...too bad it's during a 3-12 season, but I bet she doesn't really care about that, anyhow.

Ranger Mom
OK, first you say you gotta step in...then you ask a question...which way do you wanna go with this?

Okay...let me rephrase....the fact that she has a baby is irrelevant...she is an innocent pawn in your little game..leave her out of it!

You are skating on thin ice right now!

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
lol you dont know me very well

And trust me, I'm glad.

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
LOL I hear ya....

I just think in my humble opinion, if someone wants to judge me...isn't it fair for me to judge back?

Well I guess if you're being judged it is fair to do so back... but getting too personal isn't too cool... Hell, I go back and forth with people all of the time, so I can't tell ya not to do that... Just don't get too personal is all I wish we'd do 'round here...

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Well I guess if you're being judged it is fair to do so back... but getting too personal isn't too cool... Hell, I go back and forth with people all of the time, so I can't tell ya not to do that... Just don't get too personal is all I wish we'd do 'round here...

fair enough...and I would like nothing more than just come on here and post stories about little ol ladies going to Packer games....that's all i wanted to do in the first place here.

LewP
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by formermbcouns
That is great that she is finally getting to see a game...too bad it's during a 3-12 season, but I bet she doesn't really care about that, anyhow.
I agree Formermbcouns....I hope she gets to take a piece of Lambeau field home with her, bless her heart.

CHS_CG
12-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey Lew why dont you answer the question.. what does my daughter have to do with any of this.. are you just that pathetic you have to bring an innocent 8 month old child into your little games?

Phantom Stang
12-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Lew, I mean this with all respect....
That is NO way to talk to a lady, NO MATTER what the circumstance may be!!

Astrosdawg07
12-30-2005, 10:38 PM
All in favor of makin LewP a ROM....

mwynn05
12-30-2005, 10:39 PM
And trust me, I'm glad. just shut up dude....and grow up it's one thing to get upset when someone says something to you but it's completely diferent to bring peoples families person lives etc. into things when you haven't met them

Bubba-Joe
12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Dang Ole Bubba been gone a few days and I see nothin changes
Lew on here makin friends and callin out babys

some how Lew will think this is all Bubba's fault

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Dang Ole Bubba been gone a few days and I see nothin changes
Lew on here makin friends and callin out babys

some how Lew will think this is all Bubba's fault

Well, one thing did change:

The name of the forum...

This is no longer the 3adownlow

This is now the 3adownlew

Bubba-Joe
12-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Gobbal01
you may just be on to something
the Lewdown - sounds like a bad STD

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Gobbal01
you may just be on to something
the Lewdown - sounds like a bad STD

That's disgusting, dewd...

Bubba-Joe
12-30-2005, 10:50 PM
That's disgusting, dewd...

I heard that it can be controled with a series of shots
in the Lewer portion of the rear end....................

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
this is lewdacris!!!

Ranger Mom
12-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Sorry to be a spoil sport....but this has gone as far as I can let it go!

I had no problem with the "crap" slinging back and forth until an innocent baby was brought into it. That crossed the line as far as I am concerned!