PDA

View Full Version : Sooners win...

Gobbla2001
12-29-2005, 11:57 PM
Great game...

Taking that Holiday Bowl Championship trophy to Norman, Oklahoma County, Texas...

etbu
12-30-2005, 12:01 AM
:( :hairpunk:

KTJ
12-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Good win for the Big 12. The Pac 10 can shove it where....well, you can finish that sentence on your own.

:D

etbu
12-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Good win for the Big 12. The Pac 10 can shove it where....well, you can finish that sentence on your own.

Sorry bro but not a OU fan. :thinking:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Sorry bro but not a OU fan. :thinking: i second that, ill go for any other teams in the Big XII except those from oklahoma. Im so mad right now.:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul:

lepfan
12-30-2005, 12:09 AM
Sorry bro but not a OU fan. :thinking:
Does it matter whether or not you are an OU fan? It is a win for the Big 12....Look beyond what is in your view finder... :)

etbu
12-30-2005, 12:10 AM
why i loved it'''''''''''''''''''''' when they were beaten this year by our texas teams. :clap: They use our players to put them on the map and keep them there?????????????. :hand: :hand:

GOFOR2
12-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

Amen to that. You dont have to be an OU fan to appreciate this victory. The Pac 10 is overrated. Even Colorado played Clemson tough in its loss. I for one, love this bowl system, and really dont care if we never have a playoff system for the national championship.

turbostud
12-30-2005, 12:11 AM
OU played an outstanding second half and then with about 4 minutes left defensively and offensively almost gave the game away. With 3:29 left and a 3 point lead they went 3 and out and only ran 17 seconds off the clock. I bet Coach Stoops wasnt to happy about that.

lepfan
12-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Great game...

Taking that Holiday Bowl Championship trophy to Norman, Oklahoma County, Texas...

Two wrongs don't make it right ;) Cleveland County --- and that is Oklahoma with a bunch of Texas boys.... ;)

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Amen to that. You dont have to be an OU fan to appreciate this victory. The Pac 10 is overrated. Even Colorado played Clemson tough in its loss. I for one, love this bowl system, and really dont care if we never have a playoff system for the national championship. sorry, there is no way on God's green Earth I will EVER go for an ou win. i know this is very classless of me to say, but i was hoping someone would have been taken out in a caraflight from the ou team.

lepfan
12-30-2005, 12:15 AM
They use our players to put them on the map and keep them there?????????????. :hand: :hand:

Yep, we use YOUR players who CHOSE to play here!!! :hand: :hand: :hand: (3 to you) You won't win that bull fight. :) But it does give you something to get all worked up about :)

GOFOR2
12-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
sorry, there is no way on God's green Earth I will EVER go for an ou win. i know this is very classless of me to say, but i was hoping someone would have been taken out in a caraflight from the ou team.

yea, you are right that is classless. I dont like OU anymore than you do, cuz how they have beaten up on Texas in the past, but if they can put it to an overrated Pac-10 team then more power to them and the BIG 12.

District303aPastPlayer
12-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Big XII lookin good for the Bowl Cup

lepfan
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
but i was hoping someone would have been taken out in a caraflight from the ou team. That is about the most classless and tackiest thing I think I have ever seen you post...I don't know of many who would wish harm on another just because of football rilvarly:eek: :eek: :eek:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
yea, you are right that is classless. I dont like OU anymore than you do, cuz how they have beaten up on Texas in the past, but if they can put it to an overrated Pac-10 team then more power to them and the BIG 12. no it has nothing to do with that, id rather not get into it on an open forum, but i have very serious issues with the entire place. the last 5 years are really meaningless. Texas leads the series and thats what matters. so the fact the ou won 5 years means nothing to me.

Gobbla2001
12-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Heck, I'm just rooting for the Texas players... 16 of OU's starters tonight were from Texas, including the QB, the RB, and the player of the game #44 on defense (Ingram?)...

Nothing like some Texas boys whuppin' up on those surfers... hope it happens the 4th as well...

Go Texas.... Big 12 too...

etbu
12-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Yep, we use YOUR players who CHOSE to play here!!! :hand: :hand: :hand: (3 to you) You won't win that bull fight. :) But it does give you something to get all worked up about :)
Worked up about what? You could stick a pitch fork through me cuz. My team in the big12 tech took care of them this year. :clap:

lepfan
12-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Worked up about what? You could stick a pitch fork through me cuz. My team in the big12 tech took care of them this year. :clap:

You missed it:rolleyes: never mind...

And...yes they did.

KTJ
12-30-2005, 02:10 AM
I don't like OU either. (But I like lepfan. :D)

Nonetheless, with all of the Big 12 bashing, giving no type of respect to Texas for the NC game, and the national media just bowing down to USCESPN and their overhyped conference, I'll root for the conference to do well every chance I get. The Big 12 really wasn't that bad this year---comparitively speaking.

pirate4state
12-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Does it matter whether or not you are an OU fan? It is a win for the Big 12....Look beyond what is in your view finder... :) :clap: EXACTLY!!! :clap: I don't like OU, but I like that win for the Big 12!!! :thumbsup:

etbu
12-30-2005, 11:19 AM
You missed it:rolleyes: never mind...

And...yes they did.

YES SIR:D

STANG RED
12-30-2005, 11:22 AM
I didnt get a chance to see this game. Sorry I missed it. What was the score?
I'm as big a hater of OU as anybody, but I do root for the BigXII in any out of conference or bowl games, and I certainly dont want to see anybody get hurt, no matter where they are from.

pirate4state
12-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Final Score 17-14 OU

BTEXDAD
12-30-2005, 12:01 PM
why i loved it'''''''''''''''''''''' when they were beaten this year by our texas teams. :clap: They use our players to put them on the map and keep them there?????????????. :hand: :hand:
Just curious, etbu, does your screen name have anything to do with East tx baptist University(ETBU)?
My daughter considering going there.