View Full Version : New address for cards and stuff for Corey Fulbright

DawgMama
01-06-2003, 07:04 PM
The new address to send cards, letters, etc to Corey Fulbright is

Baylor Rehab
Attn: Corey Fulbright
3505 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246

While he was in San Antonio, the hospital had requested no flowers or latex baloons, but the nurse that I spoke to at Baylor said there are no restrictions on what can be sent to him now.

I am a long time reader of this forum, but still a newbie when it comes to posting. I am in awe of all the wonderful people on this forum and across Texas, and the support they have shown for Corey, his family and our community. Thank you all so much, and keep praying for Corey! :)

BarneyBulldawg4President
01-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Thank you DawgMama. I have something for him and thought I would wait until the Jan 18th event and hope that someone from Everman might take it for me to him. However, I may not be finished with it so at least now I have another way to deliver it!

To leave my beloved Burnet was a hard thing for me. The fans from the town have reminded me again why it was so hard to leave. I am very proud of our little piece of heaven in the Hill Country. But more importantly, my faith has been renewed and the hearts of two towns in this big land mass we call Texas are forever entwined in history. And that is how it should be...people helping people.

BB4P

DawgMama
01-07-2003, 01:11 PM
My family will be at the Event on the 18th, and I am sure some more Everman people will be also. If you have it finished by then, find one of us and we will make sure it gets to Corey! :)

Can someone please give me directions to the Event from the Holiday Inn Express in Burnet?

Old Dog
01-08-2003, 09:39 AM
ttt

HotDawg89
01-08-2003, 11:49 PM
DawgMama:

Can someone please give me directions to the Event from the Holiday Inn Express in Burnet?You will be amazed how easy it is to find! Coming out of the parking lot at the Holiday Inn, make a right and go about 1/4 of a mile out HWY 281. It is on the left. You won't miss it, and there is a ton of parking around back if there isn't any up front.

Burnet is a pretty small town, and you won't have any trouble finding your way around, but if you do, someone will sure be there to help- count on it! I'm glad you'll be there! I've got a lot of friends who have been working really hard to make this a special event for Corey and for the many people who will be there on his behalf. I'm glad to call them friends- I wish we could all do more. I think everyone feels that way.

God is watching out for this young man, and has a lot of people bending His ear, I'll tell you that!

We're looking forward to meeting ya'll! Drive safely!