PDA

View Full Version : Action Photo of Mustang04!!!!

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Great pic.... Hey, what does the bowl look like looking straight up?!.. Does it look like a tunnel with stares at the end??:clap: :clap: http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/VarSweetwater/MVC-128F.JPG

oh well
12-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Great pic.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Too funny BM!

Snyder_TigerFan
12-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Was that the hit from a few years ago where he just got the crud knocked out of him?

lobo12
12-29-2005, 11:41 AM
who won that game by the way?

Ranger Mom
12-29-2005, 11:42 AM
How can you tell that's him??

Snyder_TigerFan
12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by lobo12

Hey, we won the game that counted most that season.

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 11:50 AM
ask him:clap: If he is honest he will tell you he was Decleated during that return. one of 3 Decleaters on that particular return.:clap: just found it and thought it was funny

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 12:03 PM
who won that game by the way? Hey! Lobo12.. good to see you here.. I found a picture that may remind you of something..... I believe you were one of the fellas who lost his jock on this play.:clap: http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/Bi-District%20FB%202003/2nd%20Qtr/MVC-739F.JPG

oh well
12-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Great pict. Snyder Fan we did not play them again that season that was the 2003 season

Astrosdawg07
12-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Hey! Lobo12.. good to see you here.. I found a picture that may remind you of something..... I believe you were one of the fellas who lost his jock on this play.:clap: http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/Bi-District%20FB%202003/2nd%20Qtr/MVC-739F.JPG

What stadium is that?

Snyder_TigerFan
12-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by oh well
Great pict. Snyder Fan we did not play them again that season that was the 2003 season

My bad...so 2003 and 2004 were both played in sweetwater?

Astrosdawg07....that is Grande Communications Stadium in Midland.

lobo12
12-29-2005, 12:17 PM
haha good to see you too, but no i didnt in that play you got the wrong picture but thats ok keep tryin

STANG RED
12-29-2005, 12:50 PM

By the way, IF that is him, it was in 2003, and Sweetwater won that game 25 - 13.
Sweetwater was 5-0 in district and Snyder was 4-1. Merkel even had a good team that year and was the 3rd rep from the district.
All 3 teams got beat in the 3rd round. We lost to vernon and Snyder lost to Abilene Wylie. I dont remember who beat Merkel.

oh well
12-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Kennadale I think

Phantom Stang
12-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Great pic.... Hey, what does the bowl look like looking straight up?!.. Does it look like a tunnel with stares at the end??:clap: :clap: http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/VarSweetwater/MVC-128F.JPG http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/VarSweetwater/MVC-137F.JPG
'Nuff said. :p

Snyder_TigerFan
12-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
'Nuff said. :p

ya...ya...it was still a nice hit! :p

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 03:44 PM
http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0304/Football/Varsity/VarSweetwater/MVC-137F.JPG
'Nuff said. :p I like this one better. I can still hear the ball on the upright. DONK!!http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0405/Football/Varsity/QFSweetwater/Postgame/a3.jpg

Phantom Stang
12-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I like this one better. I can still hear the ball on the upright. DONK!![
And to think... The kid came back to be one of the state's highest scoring kickers of 2005.
Is that character, or what? :clap:

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 04:29 PM
And to think... The kid came back to be one of the state's highest scoring kickers of 2005.
Is that character, or what? :clap: Yes it is too bad that after the mustangs last game of 2004 his team mates treated him like crap.. like shoe polishing his car.. Heck ! I dont have to tell you that . You know what all you guys did to him.:(

Ranger Mom
12-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Yes it is too bad that after the mustangs last game of 2004 his team mates treated him like crap.. like shoe polishing his car.. Heck ! I dont have to tell you that . You know what all you guys did to him.:(

:eek: :eek: Is was his OWN teammates? I heard it had already been done when the team returned home....does the team not normally travel together?

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: Is was his OWN teammates? I heard it had already been done when the team returned home....does the team not normally travel together? Maybe it was people from Snyder who did it...:rolleyes: Or maybe students from Sweetwater did it... Hmmm . The shoe poslishing of the guys car was the least of the treatment he recieved. Treated Like crap on the way home from the game. From what I understand his team mates had alot to say to him and none of it was very good.

Ranger Mom
12-29-2005, 04:59 PM
Maybe it was people from Snyder who did it...:rolleyes:

I don't think I insinuated that it WAS anyone from Snyder...but, oh well.

I'm glad the kid came back and redeemed himself this past season!

Black_Magic
12-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't think I insinuated that it WAS anyone from Snyder...but, oh well.

I'm glad the kid came back and redeemed himself this past season! I just feel bad for that kid. The way that kid was treated when the game was over is wrong. Poor mustang:( http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG

STANG RED
12-29-2005, 06:59 PM
As usual BM, you know exactly nothing about what you are talking about. The team and the whole town rallied around him. One punk who doesnt even play football got back before the team did and wrote on his car with shoe polish. All the other crap you heard was typical Snyder made up bull crap.
I have known the kid his whole life, and his parents are very good friends of mine. We all even got a laugh out of all the crazy rumors that were going around about him.
You people seriously need to get a grip on reality.
You and or that game is not nearly as important to any of us as it is to yall.
But then again, with so limited amount of success as Snyder has had against Sweetwater in football, I guess you do have to dwell on the one LUCKY bright spot. I'm just wondering how many more times Sweetwater has to dust Snyders @$$ before yall realize you cant just keep pointing back to that one low light.

VWG
12-29-2005, 10:26 PM
I have a question.. Why does Sweetwater and Snyder have good football programs, but the rest of the sports are average at best? With the athletes that these schools have why doesn't it carry over into all sports?

oh well
12-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Snyder
Baseball 2 rounds
Softball 5 rounds 2 years in a row
Golf Girls State Champs
Boys Dist Runner up
CRoss Country Reg Qualif Boys & GIrls
Volley ball & Girls Basketball ranked in top 15 this year

Sweetwater
Boys TRack Reg Champs/ State Runner up

VWG
12-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by oh well
Snyder
Baseball 2 rounds
Softball 5 rounds 2 years in a row
Golf Girls State Champs
Boys Dist Runner up
CRoss Country Reg Qualif Boys & GIrls
Volley ball & Girls Basketball ranked in top 15 this year

Sweetwater
Boys TRack Reg Champs/ State Runner up

These numbers aren't even close to other schools.
So what's the deal on the fall off from football season?

Snyder_TigerFan
12-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by VWG

Fall off from football season, please explain.

As far as basketball goes, I would almost venture to say, maybe coaching? I like Coach Birks, but when is the last time that Snyder had a good basketball season?

Baseball is in good shape. They should have a strong year this year. Girls basketball is ranked #12 in state. Softball is strong and golf is always good and should be again this year.

X-SW-H20-coach
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
You sound like a bunch of old women in a beauty shop....I was on the bus and Parker was treated the same as he always was. If you remember there were several other key players that had miscues in that game. Bottom line..........Sweetwater wins as a team and loses as a team. Coach J is big on this, you can miss PAT's, fumble, get scared and run for the sideline but NEVER GET CAUGHT DOGGIN' YOUR TEAM MATES! Whoever wrote on Parkers car didnt even go to the game...........probably the same bunch that broke into the fans houses and cars while Swater was at Big Spring. I thing we all have spineless cowards who stay behind and prey on others.

X-SW-H20-coach
12-30-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by VWG
I have a question.. Why does Sweetwater and Snyder have good football programs, but the rest of the sports are average at best? With the athletes that these schools have why doesn't it carry over into all sports?

X-SW-H20-coach
12-30-2005, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by X-SW-H20-coach
[/QUOTE Because Swater is a football town!]

oh well
12-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by VWG

This was last year alone. What are you talking about they do not add up Snyder was 10 in the lone star cup last year. Most sports are succesful at Snyder.

shadow13
12-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Sweetwater's problem is politics, every year some kid is starting on varsity ,when everyone knows he has no business starting, you see it in football, but especially in basketball and baseball.I will say we have a new baseball coach this year and I do believe he will start the best players available, so look for great things out of the baseball team this year.

mrescape43
12-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by VWG

At this moment the girls basketball team is maybe 16-1 and playing in a tournament final either today or tomorrow. I would say that volleyball and boys basketball are the only weak sports for Snyder.

STANG RED
12-30-2005, 10:51 AM
This VWG moron really needs to do his homework, before coming on here and making such a dumb statement. Sweetwater was only weak in boys basketball last year and again this year, but have advanced to the regional tournament on several occasions over the past 10 years, even went to the state tounament in 95. The only weak girls program we have is the softball team. Never have had a good girls softball team. I dont really know why, I guess we have never really had a good coach for them. Not much support there. All other girls and boys programs are usually pretty solid most years. One of our girls was state champ in golf last year, and the team was 3rd I think. The boys came within an eyelash of winning state in track last year, and have another good shot at it this year. Boys golf won state just a few years back, and have been to the state tourny on several occasions. I think both Snyder and Sweetwater have WELL ABOVE average sports programs as a whole. But no doubt, Football is definitely king in Sweetwater for sure.

Da Mules
12-30-2005, 10:59 AM
StangRed, that VWG fellow has forgotten more about West Texas sports in general and football in particular than you ever thought you knew. His posts since the Downlow started are generally dead on, and reflect his intelligence, knowledge, and insight. Search his posts....you are asking to be cut down if you call somebody like that a "moron" for stating the truth.

STANG RED
12-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
StangRed, that VWG fellow has forgotten more about West Texas sports in general and football in particular than you ever thought you knew. His posts since the Downlow started are generally dead on, and reflect his intelligence, knowledge, and insight. Search his posts....you are asking to be cut down if you call somebody like that a "moron" for stating the truth.
Well, he obviously didnt do his research before making that dumb@$$ post. Obviously he doesnt know nearly as much and you and he thinks he knows.