PDA

View Full Version : 17-AAA

KICKSTAND!
10-21-2002, 10:39 AM
SOME INTERSETING MATCH UPS THIS WEEKEND.

WEST (3-1) V. GATESVILLE (3-1)
CHINA SPR. (3-1) V. ROBINSON (2-2)
LAVEGA (2-2) V. HILLSBORO (2-2)
CONNALLY (1-3) V. WHITNEY (0-4)

COMMENTS ABOUT LAST WEEKEND WELCOME AS WELL.

Matthew328
10-21-2002, 10:45 AM
Actually the matchups are this

Robinson (2-2) at China Spring (3-1): Robinson losses this one and they may be done..I think they'll step up this week..I like the Rockets..

West (3-1) at Gatesville (3-1): well can West continue to surprise everyone? I don't think they have enough..West has a tough late season stretch I think they'll fade..

Whitney (0-4) vs Hillsboro (2-2): nothing like a game against Whitney to get ya back in the race! Hillsboro big..

Waco LaVega (2-2) vs Waco Connally (1-3): could be closer than you think but I like LaVega..

This district is so crazy I don't have a clue as to all the possible tie-breakers or anything like that..hopefully things will play out in the next couple of weeks..

dab
10-21-2002, 02:17 PM
What a district race...

Gatesville (3-1) matched Robinson passing game stride for stride, while dominating with 300 yards rushing. The Hornets finished with 549 yards of offense.

West (3-1) is a big surprise, but I agree with Matthew. They have Gatesville, China Spring and Robinson to finish out their district schedule.

China Spring (3-1) has only been beat by Gatesville in district. The Cougars have a big game with Robinson this week, then finish with West and Whitney.

I think in the end it will be Gatesville in first at 6-1, China Spring at 6-1, followed by Robinson at 5-2.

rrfann
10-21-2002, 03:02 PM
IF china spring finishes 6-1 then robinson would finish with at least 3 losses, they already have 2. This weeks game at china spring is a playoff game for robinson. If they lose there done. Robinson 31 China Spring 21.

Swarm 51
10-22-2002, 12:24 AM
May be wrong on this one, but I am picking Robinson over China Spring simply because of the Rockets speed on offense. Of course, the LaVega Pirates had speed to burn and were beaten by China Springs last week. Yet, the Pirates have been very inconsistant this year.

dab
10-22-2002, 08:17 AM
Your right rrfan, I am sorry.

I think Gatesville will be 6-1,China Spring will be 6-1 and Hillsboro 5-2.

Hillsboro plays Whitney and Connally in the next to weeks, then will finish with a big game against LaVega.

I think they have the easiest schedule to stay in the race.