PDA

View Full Version : Info on the previous alignment - 3a

LH Panther Mom
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.texashsfootball.com/news/realignment2006/recap043a.htm

VWG
12-28-2005, 10:19 PM
WF Hirschi will probably no longer exist on the athletics scene within the next couple of years. I had a discussion with a retired WFISD coach last week. Guy put in over 30 years in the WFISD system and he expects, as has been rumored, that WF Hirschi will become a tech/magnet high school. It will leave only WF High and WF Rider with athletic teams.
Sad to say, as Hirschi used to dominate in football and other sports back in the day.

GreenMonster
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by VWG
WF Hirschi will probably no longer exist on the athletics scene within the next couple of years. I had a discussion with a retired WFISD coach last week. Guy put in over 30 years in the WFISD system and he expects, as has been rumored, that WF Hirschi will become a tech/magnet high school. It will leave only WF High and WF Rider with athletic teams.
Sad to say, as Hirschi used to dominate in football and other sports back in the day.

That is sad news indeed VWG.

West22
12-28-2005, 10:51 PM
JUST WONDER WHERE THEIR FOOTBALL PLAYERS MIGHT GO NEXT YEAR ?

GreenMonster
12-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by West22
JUST WONDER WHERE THEIR FOOTBALL PLAYERS MIGHT GO NEXT YEAR ? I don't expect this to happen yet. Give them one more reallignment without a victory and the death nell will toll.