PDA

View Full Version : Total Disbelief.....

Matthew328
10-16-2003, 12:37 PM
I can't believe what has happened...our kids have had to go through and overcome so much with what happened to Corey last year and now this year we lose Craig....life really doesn't seem fair sometimes..I just don't know what to say....I am crushed and heartbroken....

I knew Craig well, when he was in 6th grade and I was a senior at EHS I used to go down to his elementary school and help out and I watched him grow into a mature young man who was a HELL of a player...and now he's gone...in the blink of an eye...

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Matthew328 ]</small>

aamove
10-16-2003, 12:41 PM
Matthew, we all share your grief on this terrible loss.

cunbed10
10-16-2003, 12:46 PM
aamove:
Matthew, we all share your grief on this terrible loss.Hey! good Buddy we're here for Ya Man, sorry about that, but God doesn't make mistakes, so Craig is in good hands, trust me.

duckbutter
10-16-2003, 12:54 PM
AMEN Brother.

Ozzy
10-16-2003, 01:01 PM
what a horrible tragedy for the Everman community. These guys have had to overcome so much in the past year. The only advice I can give is to put it in God's hands. Let's all say a prayer for Everman.

BrahmaMom
10-16-2003, 01:10 PM
Good advice from Ozzy. I am so sorry so many of you have had to go through such tragedies. My prayers are with all of you who are going through this, again. God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but sometimes He stretches you a long way out, and it hurts. Turn it over to Him, it's the only way to get through it. God Bless.

JMEN84
10-16-2003, 01:11 PM
As friends and a community we must now stand togther. We have faced many trials and tribulations, but now we must reach to the sky's for comfort and guidance. Matthew , I am here to tell you that if we place this sistuation in Gods hands we will get through this. But most importantly we all must be prepared for eternity after this life, because it's only temporary my friend. I too have seen so many of you grow, but together we will get through this, as hard as it may seem. "Keep your head up and pray hard"

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Ozzy took the words out of my mouth...you gotta just put it in God's hands....

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, Matthew, just know you are in our prayers, along with
Craig's loved ones. Yes, it is a tragic loss, someone so young and so full of life. It's hard to comprehend. God Bless.

STEAKHOUSE
10-16-2003, 01:16 PM
It is hard to believe. My prayers and heart go out to the entire Everman staff, team, and school. I know that your faith will carry you through. May God Bless and Keep the family of this young man in his arms.....

dwhite_eaglesfan
10-16-2003, 01:18 PM
We in Fairfield send our condolences. Prayers go out to friends,family,staff,& teammates. It's hard and it hurts,but it is not for us to ask why. GOD has plans for him. Again I'm sorry.

olddawggreen
10-16-2003, 01:28 PM
Everman, you are in our prayers and thoughts. As you know we don't always know why the Lord does some things the way he does, But I do know he has a plan for this young man. We are here for you. Your friends in Burnet.

CatWoman
10-16-2003, 01:32 PM
To Matt and all other Everman fans and especially this boy's family and classmates, you are in my prayers. May God bless and comfort you.

It's so hard to understand.

SintonFan
10-16-2003, 01:57 PM
We will pray for the Everman community. Matthew, being close to this young man makes it hard for you to understand, but he is in god's hands now. We will pray for him, his friends, family and the community. God bless you....

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

Mad Dawg 20/20
10-16-2003, 02:51 PM
I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and concern. I can tell you that Craig was a very good kid. He will be missed.
Matthew, if you need to talk, you have my e-mail address and #.
Again, thank you for your prayers.
My hearts not bleeding, its broken!

ClydeFan
10-16-2003, 03:02 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about this tragedy, and my prayers go out to those affected.

Phil C
10-16-2003, 03:05 PM
I don't have anything extra to say except I am sorry about the tragedy and second what everyone else has said.

oldengray1
10-16-2003, 03:22 PM
There are no words that can express the sadness all of us feel. I feel as if I knew him personally, because at times like these you realize that the players, fans, coaches are all a part of a brotherhood. As competitors with respect, we all have lost a valuable member of our family. After the tradegy last year and with the addition of this years loss, I know when I pray I will be in the company of all involved in the sport.

Fletch
10-16-2003, 03:24 PM
Matthew,

Prayers from Celina.

Old Dog
10-16-2003, 04:04 PM
Our hearts and especially our prayers are with you in this time of hurting.

I noticed the tone of the board changed instantly, and all talk of football games ceased. Makes me humble to be a small part of this group.

exbccards76'smom
10-16-2003, 04:07 PM
thoughts and prayers for ya'll from all of us in Bridge City.

MARLINFAN
10-16-2003, 05:19 PM
matthew i know how you feel marlin was struck with a disbeliefing tragey last yr. you guys will pull together and it will all be alright

spiveyrat
10-16-2003, 06:23 PM
Fletch:
Matthew,

Prayers from Celina....and all the way from Kansas, too.

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Rabbit'93
10-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Matthew hang in there buddy. You have a whole bunch of people that are here for you. :)

eye of the tiger
10-16-2003, 06:47 PM
May Craig rest in eternal peace. May light pepetual shine upon him. My prayers go out for his family and friends and for all of Everman.

Catfan
10-16-2003, 07:01 PM
matthew, as your neighbor (kennedale) i know we rag each other all the time of our new rivalry, however; this tragedy makes us realize once again there is so much more to life than football, or any other sport as far as that goes. As stated God makes no mistakes, we just sometime wonder what good is to come out of this, and trust me there will be at some point in time, my heart goes out to the family, the community, the school, and to everyone at Everman, a great program, and teriffic people. Hang in there God bless and my prayers are with you.....catfan

Backwoods
10-16-2003, 07:23 PM
May the Lord be with you all.
Prayers from Newton.

BrainDamage
10-16-2003, 08:40 PM
I'll keep Corey's family in my prayers.

Vrabird
10-16-2003, 08:44 PM
The Everman player and team are in my prayers. Condolences from the Sinton Pirate faithful.

BrainDamage
10-16-2003, 08:49 PM
This really makes a person want to walk up to his parents and give them a hug b/c life is that way. You never know when your gonna go. IT COULD BE TOMORROW! That is a scary thought.

CentralTxFan
10-16-2003, 09:33 PM
BrainDamage:
This really makes a person want to walk up to his parents and give them a hug b/c life is that way. You never know when your gonna go. IT COULD BE TOMORROW! That is a scary thought.Makes a parent want to hug their kids tight and not let them go either. God bless the Everman community! You guys have gone through so much. God bless Craig's family, friends, coaches, teachers, and classmates. It isn't for us to know God's plan but for us to have faith in Him!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-16-2003, 09:56 PM
Prayers from Bellville! God bless family and friends.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-17-2003, 12:05 AM
I heard about what happened on the radio this afternoon. Everman has gone through so much recently with what happened to Corey Fulbright, and now this.....

Craig will be in our thoughts and prayers in Port Isabel.....