PDA

View Full Version : Leopard213

lepfan
11-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Is that info correct? Have you heard anything different?

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 10:57 PM
I'm black and nosy so i gotta ask what are yall talking about??? If its none of my Business then just tell me its none of my Business lol i wont get mad and start actin crazy like cunbed.

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:03 PM
marlin fan:
I'm black and nosy so i gotta ask what are yall talking about??? If its none of my Business then just tell me its none of my Business lol i wont get mad and start actin crazy like cunbed.LOL, you are so funny.
We are just talking about the boys leaving tomorrow, details about send off time and stuff.
I have no big secrets... :)

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Oh ok

Pudlugger
11-27-2003, 11:09 PM
marlin fan:
Oh okMarlin fan how was your Thanksgiving? We had ham instead of turkey. My son came home from college very sick with the flu so we have been holed up all day nursing him back to health. We were going to a big feast with fireworks, bonfire and all out in the woods where a friend lives, but oh well. frown

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:12 PM
Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
Oh okMarlin fan how was your Thanksgiving? We had ham instead of turkey. My son came home from college very sick with the flu so we have been holed up all day nursing him back to health. We were going to a big feast with fireworks, bonfire and all out in the woods where a friend lives, but oh well. :(Where pud...maybe I can see it from my house :D

I have a bunch of gassy kids here now so going outside would be well, literally a breath of fresh air :D LOL

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:12 PM
Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
Oh okMarlin fan how was your Thanksgiving? We had ham instead of turkey. My son came home from college very sick with the flu so we have been holed up all day nursing him back to health. We were going to a big feast with fireworks, bonfire and all out in the woods where a friend lives, but oh well. :(Oh my thanksgiving was gooood. sorry to hear about your son having the flu. i was sick about 3 weeks ago and it was no fun. Hope he feels better soon!

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey pud and lepfan when are yall leaving for the game tomorrow????

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-27-2003, 11:17 PM
marlin fan:

Pudlugger:

marlin fan:
Oh okMarlin fan how was your Thanksgiving? We had ham instead of turkey. My son came home from college very sick with the flu so we have been holed up all day nursing him back to health. We were going to a big feast with fireworks, bonfire and all out in the woods where a friend lives, but oh well. :( Oh my thanksgiving was gooood. sorry to hear about your son having the flu. i was sick about 3 weeks ago and it was no fun. Hope he feels better soon!Thanks, he'll make it I'm sure. It is a bad flu strain this year. I hope the shots work, I got mine in October. The CDC says they missed the strain in this year's vaccine so it only works partially. I'll know in a week I guess!
eek! eek!

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:21 PM
marlin fan:
Hey pud and lepfan when are yall leaving for the game tomarrow????not sure...but I am sure we will leave early and go eat before the game...I think it is what, about a two drive...(no I am not whining about the distance, so no one even make that comment)so we will probably leave around 3...

BTW... :D change that a to an o in tomorrow :D sorry i could not resist :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:24 PM
LOL i have to be the band hall at 330 so we can work on some stuff and then we are leavin for the game at 615.

BTW... thanks for pointing that out to me. your a true friend :D

<small>[ November 27, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

lepfan
11-27-2003, 11:25 PM
marlin fan:
LOL i have to be the band hall at 330 so we can work on some stuff and then we are leavin for the game at 615.what instrument do you play

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:27 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:
LOL i have to be the band hall at 330 so we can work on some stuff and then we are leavin for the game at 615.what instrument do you playTenor Sax

Leopard213
11-27-2003, 11:35 PM
My player tells me it is around one. You know sophomores don't listen as well as seniors. That's why i was asking. It's gonna be coooooooold tomorrow night. Better dress warm.

We are leaving about 3 to eat before.

lepfan
11-28-2003, 12:08 AM
Leopard213:
My player tells me it is around one. You know sophomores don't listen as well as seniors. That's why i was asking. It's gonna be coooooooold tomorrow night. Better dress warm.

We are leaving about 3 to eat before.I will have my cuddle duds on for sure!!! The low for tomorrow night is supposed to be 28, I am sure it won't be that cold during the game. (They have to be there at noon)

Pudlugger
11-28-2003, 07:31 AM
Leopard213:

We are leaving about 3 to eat before.I'll wear my lucky undershirt! Plus a few more layers. The luck will seep out still wont it? :D