PDA

View Full Version : uggghhh

Gsquared
12-25-2005, 12:53 AM
The NFL gets worse every week. Does it bore anyone else?

MHSvarsity2007
12-25-2005, 01:25 AM
the colts lost again...i must agree that it's getting boring as well. :(

S-WtrMustangFan
12-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Cowboys won thats all that matters.

football4life
12-25-2005, 09:08 AM
You must not watch the cowboys every week. Every game they have played save two have been tight and down to the wire. Well then again, the cowboys do suck a lot of the times, and their games are usually really ugly, and i can see how they would bore you. Oh nevermind.:doh:

ILS1
12-25-2005, 09:53 AM
I've been saying that for the last 10 years!!! They NFL is yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!! Maybe that's why I love HS and College football so much!!! Because they play for the love and pageantry that is football that I love so much!!! They simply wanna be there and enjoy playing football. But I will say this much. Terry Glenn kinda got to me when he caught that TD pass and was crying at the end of the game because they won!!!

:D

Gsquared
12-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by football4life
You must not watch the cowboys every week. Every game they have played save two have been tight and down to the wire. Well then again, the cowboys do suck a lot of the times, and their games are usually really ugly, and i can see how they would bore you. Oh nevermind.:doh:

Yeah, I watch the Cowboys every week but even they bore me. Defenses in the NFL are too big and fast for the offenses. They home team tends to dominate when needed. Cant hit anybody withing getting the flag. Dang, its very predictable.

Pmoney
12-26-2005, 12:04 AM
i think they cowboys games are great win or lose because it's always a close game besides the wash. game