PDA

View Full Version : Any Santa's still out there up and getting the...

slpybear the bullfan
12-25-2005, 12:42 AM
...presents ready?

Nice and easy on the wife this year... no assembling to do... just watching highlights till the kids nod off and then we can eat some cookies, fill some stockings, play with their toys and go to bed!

Merry Christmas all and God Bless!

MHSvarsity2007
12-25-2005, 01:21 AM
im the one doing the presents and stockings this year, and im 16! my parents & little brother have been in bed since like 10! haha.

Boosty_Hondo
12-25-2005, 01:24 AM
OH...MY...GOD are you telling me that santa is not real :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im so sad now ..... j/k im pulling an all nighter with my cousin so ya im really hyper and bored BAD ENERGY DRINKS

MHSvarsity2007
12-25-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
OH...MY...GOD are you telling me that santa is not real :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im so sad now ..... j/k im pulling an all nighter with my cousin so ya im really hyper and bored BAD ENERGY DRINKS

energy drinks!!! send one to merkel. im addicted haha.

Boosty_Hondo
12-25-2005, 01:28 AM
lol i have had about 5 of those new mountain dew MDX and my cousin drank 3 rockstars

MHSvarsity2007
12-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
lol i have had about 5 of those new mountain dew MDX and my cousin drank 3 rockstars

rockstars...niiiiiice

Boosty_Hondo
12-25-2005, 01:37 AM
i think there nasty but ya

SintonFan
12-25-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
...presents ready?

Nice and easy on the wife this year... no assembling to do... just watching highlights till the kids nod off and then we can eat some cookies, fill some stockings, play with their toys and go to bed!

Merry Christmas all and God Bless!
We're finishing up now.;)
Merry Christmas to everyone and God Bless.

LH Panther Mom
12-25-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm sooooo tired. The kids didn't go to bed until midnight. Thank goodness they're sleeping in. Now, when the coffee's ready, it's time to start making the coffee cake.

etbu
12-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm sooooo tired. The kids didn't go to bed until midnight. Thank goodness they're sleeping in. Now, when the coffee's ready, it's time to start making the coffee cake. :D

football4life
12-25-2005, 09:06 AM
I love me some coffee cake. :D Not coffee though.

sw_mustang_mom
12-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Wish I could have been asleep or doing the S.C. thing...been up all night "moppin' vomit" with 2 sick kids. Now I've got alot of Christmas meal cooking to do. Merry Christmas to every one!

GreenMonster
12-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm a little late on this one but oh well. I was up till 2:30 putting together a talking Barbie Kitchen set. Fun stuff i tell ya. Got a late start due to Midnight services at our church. It was worth every little bit of lost sleep though just for the looks on my 2 little ones faces. Merry Christmas Everyone!

slpybear the bullfan
12-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sw_mustang_mom
Wish I could have been asleep or doing the S.C. thing...been up all night "moppin' vomit" with 2 sick kids. Now I've got alot of Christmas meal cooking to do. Merry Christmas to every one!

I feel your pain! last year we started off Christmas in the ER with a 2 year old vomiting every 15 mins. 5 days later, it had run through all of us. YIPPEE!!!!!!!

District303aPastPlayer
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
I feel your pain! last year we started off Christmas in the ER with a 2 year old vomiting every 15 mins. 5 days later, it had run through all of us. YIPPEE!!!!!!!

within 4 days, every member of my family was in the ER getting IVs to pump fluid back into our bodies because of something similar to that...this was earlier this year though