PDA

View Full Version : Perryton/Canyon

repeat2002
11-06-2002, 03:14 PM
Give some predictions on this Dist1AAA showdown. Can the move to 3A give Canyon a district title?

DogDoc
11-06-2002, 07:43 PM
I'll take the Rangers in this one. Canyon has not been all that Impressive and the Rangers play solid football.

Da Mules
11-06-2002, 09:08 PM
Go with the Rangers. They didn't lose all that much from last year's team. I'm surprised at how little respect they are getting from the pollsters just because of that loss to Post. I think Perryton prefers to keep their low profile, just like they did last year. Anybody who overlooks them in the playoffs is gonna go play basketball the next Monday.

bearcat1
11-07-2002, 12:06 AM
Da Mules:
Go with the Rangers. They didn't lose all that much from last year's team. I'm surprised at how little respect they are getting from the pollsters just because of that loss to Post. I think Perryton prefers to keep their low profile, just like they did last year. Anybody who overlooks them in the playoffs is gonna go play basketball the next Monday.I agree, Perryton is a good team and get little respect...however, they haven't played anyone yet, (other than Post) so I think that contributes to the overlooking a bit.
bc

jcastor
11-07-2002, 08:42 AM
Yea, we havn't really gotten the respect that we know we deserve, but that's ok...Perryton has played some good teams, in Pampa, a good 2A team in Canadian, and new addition Borger...Perryton will win tomarrow night against Canyon and everybody who picked Perryton 3rd in district will be eating crow...Looks to be another great year...