PDA

View Full Version : what did you get your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend for christmas/

lostaussie
12-23-2005, 01:02 AM
i guess if your "significant other" posts here you can not answer. myself, i got my wife a 4 hour treatment at a day spa, along with something else. if i get enough replies i'll tell you what the something else was. most women will not believe and most men will be jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LewP
12-23-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i guess if your "significant other" posts here you can not answer. myself, i got my wife a 4 hour treatment at a day spa, along with something else. if i get enough replies i'll tell you what the something else was. most women will not believe and most men will be jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm offically replying..lolol

44INAROW
12-23-2005, 01:34 AM
hubby and I are doing the "dual" gift for each other; the cheap way.. getting a "good" digital camera after Christmas when they go on sale... :) .. He was sweet and got me 2 nice pair of shoes and a jogging suit when we went to Dillards last night so I guess I need to reciprocate and go get him something special.. I know he wants a good pair of binoculars, but middle son took care of that..... He did mention during all the hurricane mess that a generator would be nice to have.... but that's probably something he should pick out himself..... so I am going to have to think about this.. and quickly --
OK LostAussie.. what was the 2nd gift? :D

LewP
12-23-2005, 01:53 AM
Ya know 44,
They have those gift cards at Home Depot:D

LewP
12-23-2005, 01:56 AM
I'm thinking my girlfriend really, really wants a T-back and a tattoo...LOL

rockdale80
12-23-2005, 02:18 AM

XM Radio(subscription paid for), a silver necklace with a diamond heart pendant, a robe, and perfume.

TheDOCTORdre
12-23-2005, 02:49 AM
what am I get my girl for Christmas...how bout I need a girl for Christmas, thanks for bringing up the fact that I am going to be single at Christmas time...man, I had just begun to recover from the pain of rejection:D

District303aPastPlayer
12-23-2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what am I get my girl for Christmas...how bout I need a girl for Christmas, thanks for bringing up the fact that I am going to be single at Christmas time...man, I had just begun to recover from the pain of rejection:D

fam, i feel you on that one. if i had a girlfriend i would have given her something nice... hell, if i had a girlfriend she would be at my house for christmas too but yeah....

3afan
12-23-2005, 08:24 AM
I got her a trip to see me - what more could a woman want! :nerd:

Ranger Mom
12-23-2005, 08:32 AM
We are doing the dual gift too...after Christmas! Same as 44INAROW with the digital camera.

Also have ordered a double recliner thingy (having problems there) that when I FINALLY get, I can retire the "old faithful recliner" (that doesn't match ANYTHING) to the bedroom!

Our trip to see the State Championship games last weekend was an early "getaway" Christmas gift to each other also!

HighSchool Fan
12-23-2005, 08:34 AM
Bought Cindy a new wedding ring.

piratebg
12-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Gameboy SP with Donkey Kong Country 3, gold earrings, a Christmas outift, a bottle of Curious, and a nice pair of boots.

Ranger Mom
12-23-2005, 08:38 AM
That's 10 replies.....I wonder how many he has to have before he spills it?

I Bleed Red08
12-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what am I get my girl for Christmas...how bout I need a girl for Christmas, thanks for bringing up the fact that I am going to be single at Christmas time...man, I had just begun to recover from the pain of rejection:D huh you too? lol :(

Rabbit'93
12-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Let's see. I got her a an I-Pod with an FM tuner for the car. A full length mirror. Oh and I purchased a domain name for our family. I'm in the process of building the site. This way our relatives can check in on us all the time.

lostaussie
12-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's 10 replies.....I wonder how many he has to have before he spills it? just got back on:D ya'll are probably gonna think i'm crazy but you don't know my wife. i have got her very involved in hunting the last few years and she has turned into a freakin davy crockett. already killed a bigger buck last year than i ever killed. anyway, the second gift is a complete bed and curtain set for our bedroom. in mossy oak camoflauge. God love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a Merry Christmas.

LewP
12-23-2005, 11:15 AM
just got back on:D ya'll are probably gonna think i'm crazy but you don't know my wife. i have got her very involved in hunting the last few years and she has turned into a freakin davy crockett. already killed a bigger buck last year than i ever killed. anyway, the second gift is a complete bed and curtain set for our bedroom. in mossy oak camoflauge. God love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a Merry Christmas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...perfect!
By the way...it's David Crockett....he hated being called Davy :D

GreenMonster
12-23-2005, 11:45 AM
My ol' squaw :D is gettin' an IPOD Shuffle. Maybe she'll like it and I can get what I want for Christmas and Easter, and 4th of July, and Tuesday, lol lol lol

WTF-82
12-23-2005, 11:48 AM
I am getting my wife a new baby boy on Dec 27, if not before that is our induce date to have the baby.

SnyTigBaseB07
12-23-2005, 11:53 AM
haha i love being a youngin' lol all i got for jackie was Roses, a card and a necklace! Piece of cake! lol

District303aPastPlayer
12-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha i love being a youngin' lol all i got for jackie was Roses, a card and a necklace! Piece of cake! lol

this aint valentines day

SnyTigBaseB07
12-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
this aint valentines day

Right, but thats what she wanted...

She told me and i quote "Oh my..i'd really love flowers, i never get any...." followed with "Oh that necklace looks nice, i really want that" So i took her advice and got her what she really wanted...lol And i buy everyone cards, so she got one too.

Go Cuero
12-23-2005, 12:01 PM
I got DH a XBOX 360 that we paid way too much for on ebay plus 5 or 6 games and 2 wireless controllers. So I got to spend the same amount on myself. So I bought some of those cute sweatsuits w/the hoodies, 2 new purses, some knitting supplies, hummm....new jeans and some sweaters. I still have a lot of catching up to do. But the amount I had left over I spent it on the kids so they could have more presents for Christmas. Why did I do that?:thinking:

44INAROW
12-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
I am getting my wife a new baby boy on Dec 27, if not before that is our induce date to have the baby.

aawww - we expect pictures :D :D hope everything comes out ok :D :D

Seriously.. hope she has a safe and quick delivery :)

WTF-82
12-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Well thankyou very much. I will get yall some pictures.
merry christmas

Phantom Stang
12-23-2005, 08:20 PM
:confused:

sw_mustang_mom
12-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Ya know, as a parent, I have all the right answers...ha ha ha...and my daughter asked what I thought her boyfriend would want for Christmas. I said, "NEVER MIND WHAT HE WANTS, get him an MP3 player":D

football4life
12-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Go Cuero
I got DH a XBOX 360 that we paid way too much for on ebay plus 5 or 6 games and 2 wireless controllers. So I got to spend the same amount on myself. So I bought some of those cute sweatsuits w/the hoodies, 2 new purses, some knitting supplies, hummm....new jeans and some sweaters. I still have a lot of catching up to do. But the amount I had left over I spent it on the kids so they could have more presents for Christmas. Why did I do that?:thinking:

Holy moly, that is a very nice Christmas!! What a deal he got.:eek: As for me, i went out and bought the lady friend some perfume, the new Ryan Cabrera CD:doh: , and a sweater that my mom picked out. (I told her i bought it!:devil: )

Txbroadcaster
12-24-2005, 01:53 AM
I got my beautiful and amazing wife a Diamonds and saphirre ring that has two hearts on it.

Nothing like marrying your best friend :)

S-WtrMustangFan
12-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
I am getting my wife a new baby boy on Dec 27, if not before that is our induce date to have the baby. Im thinking about trying to give my wife one to for Christmas. Even though she had a hysterestomy,It will be fun trying though.

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, the main present was originally going to be a dvd case with doors. Then.....yesterday, when I was finishing up shopping, DH surprised me on the phone by saying that I needed to keep my eyes out for a new cordless phone, so he didn't have to walk to the kitchen phone to talk to me. :rolleyes: (The cord on the living room phone is too short to reach around the tree.) So, that's what he's/we're getting.

District303aPastPlayer
12-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Im thinking about trying to give my wife one to for Christmas. Even though she had a hysterestomy,It will be fun trying though.

:) :clap: :) :clap: :)

Go Cuero
12-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Im thinking about trying to give my wife one to for Christmas. Even though she had a hysterestomy,It will be fun trying though.

LOL....sounds just like something a man would say!!! LOL

bheagle97
12-25-2005, 12:46 AM
I bought my fiancee a necklace with a heart pendant that has diamonds around the heart. While at my parent's house one of the diamonds fell out!!! We haven't had the freakin thing 24 hours yet! I'm slapping somebody at Zales on Monday!

Boosty_Hondo
12-25-2005, 01:36 AM
I got my girl a pair of diamond earing to go along with the diamond heat necklace i got her last year and no were not married...yet

S-WtrMustangFan
12-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Go Cuero
LOL....sounds just like something a man would say!!! LOL But it will be something that we both can enjoy.:D :D :D :D

shadow13
12-25-2005, 11:56 AM
I got her a brand new lawn mover, and weed eater. I thought about getting her a edger too, but i decided to wait for her birthday before i got the edger.

LewP
12-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by shadow13
I got her a brand new lawn mover, and weed eater. I thought about getting her a edger too, but i decided to wait for her birthday before i got the edger.

hahahaahha something tells me that weed eater is gonna fit Shadow's hands better than Mrs. Shadow...LOLOL

shadow13
12-25-2005, 05:36 PM
SHHHHHH , Don't tell anyone!.....lmao

espn1
12-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Got this for my wife. It really turns me on when I know she's making bread, cake, or cookies.:D :D :D
http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/imagesEdp/p31935b.jpg
Kitchenaide (http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/product_detail.asp?HDR=standmixers&T1=KTA+KV25G0XBU)