Devine
Ingleside

* based 100% on actual game results

LewP
12-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Now THIS looks much better than Jerry's :D

44INAROW
12-22-2005, 09:25 AM
Looks good :D :D I do appreciate the time it took to compile all those records....... you have more patience than I :)

3afan
12-22-2005, 09:36 AM
I respectfully disagree -- i think it sux ------- its not a poll, its just an ordered list! :nerd:

lostaussie
12-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
I respectfully disagree -- i think it sux ------- its not a poll, its just an ordered list! :nerd: i like a little sarcasm on a thursday morning :D

LewP
12-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Well, no offense to anyone, and I certainly respect your opinion...but Jerry had Sweetwater ranked # 12 I believe....no way do I agree with that...but I guess when you throw in Div I and Div II, I guess it all shakes out.
I guess we are fortunate that the playoff system here is better than the BCS at least.

lostaussie
12-22-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by LewP
Well, no offense to anyone, and I certainly respect your opinion...but Jerry had Sweetwater ranked # 12 I believe....no way do I agree with that...but I guess when you throw in Div I and Div II, I guess it all shakes out.
I guess we are fortunate that the playoff system here is better than the BCS at least. he had gilmer ranked behind decator in the final poll last year, but we know who got the ring. it's just a bs formula. not good for nothing but talking about!!!!!!!

3afan
12-22-2005, 10:03 AM
then again, who is spots 1-11 did Sweetwater beat? make you go hhhmmmmm .....

but I agree we are lucky to not have to deal with a computer deciding things - like in VA (where a computer ranking picks who makes the playoffs)!!!

3afan
12-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
he had gilmer ranked behind decator in the final poll last year, but we know who got the ring. it's just a bs formula. not good for nothing but talking about!!!!!!!

agree, except its a formula, not a bs formula :D

lostaussie
12-22-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
agree, except its a formula, not a bs formula :D ok, i take back the bs part. i actually like the site because of the information other than rankings that can be derived. somebody puts in lots of info and time at this site.

3afan
12-22-2005, 10:11 AM
yes - he should set up a Pay Pal accnt for contributions!

Boosty_Hondo
12-25-2005, 01:46 AM
i Personally like this i mean look were hondo is :D