PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Rangers

wildstangs
12-07-2002, 08:42 PM
What an odd finish to the game. Greenwood gets the ball with about a minute forty left on the clock. They attempt to run the ball, but Sweetwater takes it way. We drive from their 11 all the way to our 19 before a mix up between Carillo and Squires causes a fumble which is recovered by the Rangers.

Now congrats to my Mustangs. Its been a pretty awesome year and a lot of people didnt have you guys picked to go this far. We never gave up. It was a toss up today, and we didnt come out lucky. Lets hit the courts and the diamonds and win some more balls. Sweetwater will continue to carry the tradition. 4 playoff games, 3 playoff wins and a co district championship is nothing to hang your heads about!

Buffalo
12-08-2002, 12:41 AM
Great year I watched the mustangs play 3 times. They have a class/succesful program. I thought you were the number one seed isn't that for the District Champion.

wildstangs
12-08-2002, 12:00 PM
Buffalo:
Great year I watched the mustangs play 3 times. They have a class/succesful program. I thought you were the number one seed isn't that for the District Champion.Snyder and Sweetwater both finished district 4-1.

Buffalo
12-08-2002, 09:48 PM
I watched Greenwood blow out Snyder it was not even close.