PDA

View Full Version : To The Guests on the Board

District303aPastPlayer
12-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Come on in and join! Its right around the holiday season and we are eagerly looking for new people to tell Merry Christmas to, so register and start in on the fun!

Cardinalbb
12-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Notice I said Christmas and not "Happy Holidays". This is the season to which our Lord became flesh. A season of giving. God gave us His Son. Some may ask...."What could I give Him? We can give him our heart!

Merry Christmas All!!

CHS_Grad '85
12-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Amen...

UPanIN
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Merry Christmas to all!

Notice I said Christmas and not "Happy Holidays". This is the season to which our Lord became flesh. A season of giving. God gave us His Son. Some may ask...."What could I give Him? We can give him our heart!

Merry Christmas All!!

You got that right!:)

Pmoney
12-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas All!!

amen to that brother

Go Cuero
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas All!!

Exactly....Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!

Old Tiger
12-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Guest, it's peer pressure....you gotta fall for peer pressure so register!

UPanIN
12-22-2005, 08:56 AM
ttt

rockdale80
12-22-2005, 09:37 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas All!!

It is also the season for Hanukah which is a popular Jewish holiday, and Kwanzaa which is celebrated by African Americans. So to encompass those people as well I say Happy Holidays to everyone, as well as a Happy New Year!

District303aPastPlayer
12-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Merry Happy Christmahanuakwanzika <as old navy says

pirate44
12-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Merry Happy Christmahanuakwanzika <as old navy says
"Happy RamaHanukwanzMas
and a Merry Festivus to one and all"

(in my best tiny tim voice)

(oh yeah, the Christmas Carol Tiny Tim, not the "tiptoe through the tulips" guy)

rockdale80
12-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
"Happy RamaHanukwanzMas
and a Merry Festivus to one and all"

(in my best tiny tim voice)

(oh yeah, the Christmas Carol Tiny Tim, not the "tiptoe through the tulips" guy)

Its a FESTIVUS for the rest of us!

One of the best Seinfeld's ever!

UPanIN
12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
It is also the season for Hanukah which is a popular Jewish holiday, and Kwanzaa which is celebrated by African Americans. So to encompass those people as well I say Happy Holidays to everyone, as well as a Happy New Year!

To encompass everyone I say.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christ is the reason for the season.

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christ is the reason for some, but the Jewish holiday has been around longer. so to ALL of the folks on this board NO matter their religion I say Happy Holidays, and please be safe on your travels.

rockdale80
12-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WRONG!1

Christ is the reason for Christmas! Not Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadon or any other holiday including New Years celebrated around this time of year. It is a HOLIDAY SEASON!

Regardless, Happy Holidays to you too sir. I hope you have safe travels during this great Holiday season before us.

SnyTigBaseB07
12-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
It is also the season for Hanukah which is a popular Jewish holiday

haha trust me, i know all about this one :D :D