PDA

View Full Version : just to let yall know...

vfunk
11-19-2001, 10:42 PM
its been a great year so far...just wanted yall all to know that its been fun seeing what yall all had to say this year....some i liked...some i didnt...but through it all there are definitely some great people on this board...matthew...BC...jacket....eye of the tiger...just to name a few...i appreciate the time and effort of the makers of the site...and the funny, mean, nice, crazy, and once again funny stuff all of you have discussed...hope that everyone is around next year for round 3...im still willing to help if there is anything yall need me to do. thanks to all whove posted their opinions...to all that were ROMed (thats funny stuff) and to all who were well wishers of other teams....to all of those teams still playing...good luck...to those not...make next year your year. ive had a great time...and will continue to do so until the last down is played this year!! keep it real and have great holidays!!

JBS013300
11-19-2001, 11:31 PM
Nicely said Joey !!

vfunk
11-19-2001, 11:37 PM
mmkay....but who are you??

eye of the tiger
11-27-2001, 01:35 PM
VFunk-you and the Forney team are class acts.
I spent thanksgiving in grapevine with my mom and well it was only 8 miles to pennington field. i was one of those 6 or 7 deep in the end zone. i thought you guys were going to pull it out. thanks for an incredible year and thanks for your posts.
congrats to everman and forney for a great game and good luck to everman the rest of the way. i truely believe if you can win against forney you can beat anybody.