PDA

View Full Version : I Almost Forgot..................

ILS1
12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
At the beginning of the year,I bet an Aggie poster on how well the Aggies would do this year. I said no better than 7-4 and I got so much flack from them and even one or two Aggie hate PM's and such. Most guaranteed a 10-1 or 9-2 season. Well,guess what they finished 5-6!! I can't remember the exact specifics of the bet. But some thing about wearing a dress and taking a pic and posting it on here!!! I KNOW all you Aggie fans are stand up people!!! It's time to pay the piper!!!

Go Horns!!!

BTW,I think the Aggies will do better offensively this coming year if McGee was named the starter. But sorry to say,I don't think their defense is gonna do it for them. DC Gary Darnell is not the answer. He's too old school. They have the talent,they just need some one who will take chances and play to win. Good luck to the Aggies next year. Except against my Horns of course!!! LOL!!!

:D

Cameron Crazy
12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Texas gonna beat USC or might i say(Reggie Bush)

LewP
12-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
At the beginning of the year,I bet an Aggie poster on how well the Aggies would do this year. I said no better than 7-4 and I got so much flack from them and even one or two Aggie hate PM's and such. Most guaranteed a 10-1 or 9-2 season. Well,guess what they finished 5-6!! I can't remember the exact specifics of the bet. But some thing about wearing a dress and taking a pic and posting it on here!!! I KNOW all you Aggie fans are stand up people!!! It's time to pay the piper!!!

Go Horns!!!

BTW,I think the Aggies will do better offensively this coming year if McGee was named the starter. But sorry to say,I don't think their defense is gonna do it for them. DC Gary Darnell is not the answer. He's too old school. They have the talent,they just need some one who will take chances and play to win. Good luck to the Aggies next year. Except against my Horns of course!!! LOL!!!

Great post....

By the way, I was one of the Aggie fans that figured on a great season, but honestly, I didn't bet on it. I was thinking 9-2 though. Maybe you are wrong about the DC though...but seeing as how my last prediction came out, I don't think I'll bet on this either. Good luck to the Horns in the Rose Bowl!

big daddy russ
12-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Forgot all about that. I'll work on getting a tutu with a 38" waist and a digital camera. I guarantee I'll have the pic up by the third week in January.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25923&perpage=15&highlight=daddy%20russ%20ils1&pagenumber=2

Cameron Crazy
12-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Go Texas!!!

ILS1
12-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Forgot all about that. I'll work on getting a tutu with a 38" waist and a digital camera. I guarantee I'll have the pic up by the third week in January.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25923&perpage=15&highlight=daddy%20russ%20ils1&pagenumber=2

Well,thanks for owning up to that. I thought it was you but I wasn't too sure. I figured it was either you or AJ. I was too lazy to go thru all the previous posts. LOL!! I'll give you credit for being a man and being true to your word!!!

KTJ
12-20-2005, 09:17 PM
I predicted predicted 6-5 (or 5-6...I can't remember) and people on this website called me names, said I was dumb, and said A&M would smash UT.

Cameron Crazy
12-21-2005, 01:12 AM
!!Go texas!!

AggieJohn
12-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
DC Gary Darnell is not the answer. He's too old school. They have the talent,they just need some one who will take chances and play to win.

apparently you haven't heard how we got anthony lewis this past weekend

CHS_CG
12-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

Russ I can make you that tutu if you would like lol

fb_gurl
12-21-2005, 09:38 AM
And I'll supply the digital camera. That would be sooooo funny!

injuredinmelee
12-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
apparently you haven't heard how we got anthony lewis this past weekend

who the freak is that?

big daddy russ
12-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Russ I can make you that tutu if you would like lol
If you can make it, I'll take it.:D

Pmoney
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM