PDA

View Full Version : Tatum's Daylon McCoy

TatumEagle '99
12-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Sorry guys I just wanted to brag on Daylon a minute. Regardless of the fact that he is from Tatum, when a young man goes onto a message board and tells his feelings like that to a bunhc of people on the internet, that is amazing. Most high school kids this day and age don't respect their communities or their fortunes when they are in high school. This kid saw what the community of Tatum did for them by backing them. I just thought I would share this not to boost Tatum, but to show a kid out there who has their head on straight.

I am sure all you guys from these other schools have kids just like this. Again, it's just nice to see a humble person rather than a kid who just won a state championship and be a jerk about it. Enjoy!!

http://www.smoaky.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=48557

MARLINDOGS
12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TatumEagle '99
12-20-2005, 06:11 PM
I guess another reason I believe that post is important is that some of you guys on message boards need to remember who reads these posts. There are high school kids on these boards and they read some of the negativity that is placed on everything. Just be remindful of that the next time you want to bash a school or something. You never know who is reading what your writing.

Old Green
12-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by TatumEagle '99
I guess another reason I believe that post is important is that some of you guys on message boards need to remember who reads these posts. There are high school kids on these boards and they read some of the negativity that is placed on everything. Just be remindful of that the next time you want to bash a school or something. You never know who is reading what your writing. You're so right Tatum Eagle. McCoy sounds like a fine young man:clap: :clap:

Phantom Stang
12-20-2005, 07:33 PM
This young man is a Class Act.:clap:

S-WtrMustangFan
12-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Sounds like a great kid who has a good head on his shoulders.

Tatum_Fan
12-20-2005, 07:49 PM
I've known Daylon since he was in the 5th grade - he has always been a class act.

He was known for just taking care of business, not drawing attention to himself even back then. A true leader - no trash talking, no crazy antics...he simply walked the walk instead of talking the talk