PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sweetwater

Tatum_Fan
12-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Just wanted ya'll to know that we went out and got one of those train horns for the State Championship game....it really adds to the fun!

LewP
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Tatum_Fan
Just wanted ya'll to know that we went out and got one of those train horns for the State Championship game....it really adds to the fun!

I heard that horn on the state championship broadcast...and I was wondering if ya'll rented that from Sweetwater..lol

District303aPastPlayer
12-20-2005, 10:39 AM
gregory portland has one. I am sorry, but those are hte most annoying things i have ever come across

Tatum_Fan
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Personally, it is annoying when the other team has one...it's fun when it's your team...

STANG RED
12-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Nothing is as annoying as the freon cylinders with beans in them, like what Stephenville uses. I swear, they shake those things from the time they enter the stadium until they leave the stadium. Some even have 3 or 4 of them attached together with a stick.

District303aPastPlayer
12-20-2005, 10:54 AM
propane bottles too

its_n_ D_water
12-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Thats funny...I bet Hutto hated that thing....:D

eagles_victory
12-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
Thats funny...I bet Hutto hated that thing....:D
I don't know about Hutto but I was on Hutto's side and I sure hated that thing. As did the six people I went to the game with.

Tatum_Fan
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I don't know about Hutto but I was on Hutto's side and I sure hated that thing. As did the six people I went to the game with.

LOL, we hated it when Sweetwater had it...but if any team needs one, it's Tatum. We have a train track that goes right behind our practice field. I don't know how often the train comes through now, but it would often come through right in the middle of a Friday Night Football game -

mustang04
12-20-2005, 09:34 PM
LOL, we hated it when Sweetwater had it...but if any team needs one, it's Tatum. We have a train track that goes right behind our practice field. I don't know how often the train comes through now, but it would often come through right in the middle of a Friday Night Football game -

we had one behind our practice field too....we'd have trouble hearing the coaches when trains came through:D