PDA

View Full Version : tamale and Christmas cookie contest

pirate44
12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
for anyone who is interested, i am putting on a 3A Down Low tamale and Christmas cookie contest. send me the $10 entry fee along with 1 dozen each of your homemade, (what the heck, or store bought) tamales and i will chose the winners. the 1st place winners will be given an "Atta boy" or "Atta girl" along with a certificate of achievement. send your entries in A.S.A.P. as i am getting hungry.

Good Luck to all!!

pirate4state
12-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
for anyone who is interested, i am putting on a 3A Down Low tamale and Christmas cookie contest. send me the $10 entry fee along with 1 dozen each of your homemade, (what the heck, or store bought) tamales and i will chose the winners. the 1st place winners will be given an "Atta boy" or "Atta girl" along with a certificate of achievement. send your entries in A.S.A.P. as i am getting hungry.

Good Luck to all!!

LMAO!!! Let us know how that works out for you!!! :evillaugh

44INAROW
12-19-2005, 02:10 PM

Good Luck to all!!

LOL I thought he was going to be putting a Downlow Recipe Book together :D :D

pirate44
12-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!!! Let us know how that works out for you!!! :evillaugh
so far not too well. no pm's as to where to send the money and grub. dont yall have any pride in your home cooking??!!

mwynn05
12-19-2005, 03:47 PM

Good Luck to all!! haha that's a great idea

Phantom Stang
12-19-2005, 03:53 PM
DANG!!!:doh:
Why didn't I think of that!!:confused:

pirate44
12-19-2005, 03:55 PM
if this contest is a success, i'll have a homemade wine/beer contest for new years.