PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Scenarios

Matthew328
11-01-2003, 11:59 AM
Post your districts playoff scenarios heading into Week 10..

8-3A: Kennedale, Glen Rose and Everman are all 5-1 and Venus is 4-2....KHS and EHS are in with Everman being Div I.....if Glen Rose beats Everman next week Glen Rose wins 8-3A and is the top D2 seed...if Glen Rose losses to Everman then Glen Rose finishes 4th and Venus makes the playoffs due to their 28-7 win over Glen Rose in Week 5....

Da Mules
11-01-2003, 12:07 PM
First off I have to eat crow cause you correctly predicted Lubbock Cooper would beat da Mules. Muleshoe had a good shot at it w/3:48 left in the game, scoring to make 12-17. But an on-side kick from their own 25-yard line gamble proved disastrous when poor execution let Cooper wind up with the ball on da Mule's 9-yard line. Cooper scored to win 24-12.

2-3A: Littlefield, Cooper, Brownfield are in. Lf & Bf play next week to determine the D2 seeds. Bf will be the D1 seed.

shellman54
11-01-2003, 12:24 PM
22-3A: Liberty (6-0) and Barbers Hill (5-1) are in. Huffman(4-2)and Cleveland (4-2) are tied for third place. Huffman makes it with a Cleveland loss, regardless if they win or lose. Cleveland makes it with a win and a Huffman loss.

Chief Woodman
11-01-2003, 12:28 PM
7-3A Decatur is 4-0 and Lake Dallas is 3-1, both are in the playoffs with Decatur the #1 seed in Div II and LD being div I. After that it gets really screwy. Bridgeport has the inside track for the thrid spot and with a win next week they are in. If Bridgeport loses to Sanger, Bridgeport, Sanger and the winner of next weeks Little Elm VS Lake Worth will all have 2-3 records. Since I do not know what the districts tie breaking system is, I cannot tell you who will be in.

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

Wbulldogs
11-01-2003, 12:39 PM
6-3A, Ballinger is 4-0, Wylie 3-1, Brady 2-2, Clyde 2-2, Comanche 1-3, Early 0-4

should be a good game for the district championship friday night

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>

wildstangs
11-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Barring a Ft. Stockton upset over Kermit, here is how it shakes down for 3-3A and 4-3A.

D2 #1 Sweetwater VS. #2 Kermit
D2 #2 Merkel VS. #1 Greenwood

D1 Snyder VS. Monahans.

wildstangs
11-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Wbulldogs:
6-3A, Ballinger is 4-0, Wylie 3-1, Brady 2-2, Clyde 2-2, Comanche 2-3, Early 0-4

should be a good game for the district championship friday nightJason, say you guys lose to Ballinger and Clyde beats Comanche. Brady also wins against Early. How does the district shake down then? Ballinger will be 5-0 and Clyde, Brady and Wylie would all finigh at 3-2?

vet93
11-01-2003, 01:34 PM
If there is a 3-way tie then they would go to point totals and I think that Wylie has the advantage in point totals. I think that Wylie is pretty much in the playoffs.

wildstangs:

Wbulldogs:
6-3A, Ballinger is 4-0, Wylie 3-1, Brady 2-2, Clyde 2-2, Comanche 2-3, Early 0-4

should be a good game for the district championship friday nightJason, say you guys lose to Ballinger and Clyde beats Comanche. Brady also wins against Early. How does the district shake down then? Ballinger will be 5-0 and Clyde, Brady and Wylie would all finigh at 3-2?

Chris Hart
11-01-2003, 01:37 PM
District 25, Burnet(Div.I) and Liberty Hill are in. The winner of Wimberley/Ingram this week will grab the 3rd spot.

footballgal
11-01-2003, 01:51 PM
This is how it's shaping out in 32-AAA

Scenario #1. Port Isabel (5-1), La Feria (5-1), Raymondville and Lyford (4-2) This scenario will occur if both Lyford and Raymondville lose their games to La Feria, but win vs. Hidalgo. Port Isabel and La Feria will share the district title. La Feria will be in Div. 1. Port Isabel will be the top seed in the Div. 2 playoffs, with Raymondville as the 2nd seed. Lyford, by virtue of their 1 point loss to Raymondville, will be out of the playoffs.

Scenario #2. Port Isabel (5-1), Lyford (5-1), Raymondville and La Feria (4-2). This scenario will occur if Lyford wins out, La Feria beats Raymondville in Week 9, and Raymondville beats Hidalgo in Week 10. Lyford would be top seed in Div. 2, PI the 2nd seed. Both would share the district title. La Feria would be in 3rd place, and in the Div. 1 playoffs by virtue of their win over Raymondville.

(Thanks TarponFan wink )

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

BigRedfan
11-01-2003, 02:22 PM
11 3A SCENARIO
Gilmer and Lindale play for the district championship. Winner take all. Both are 4 and 0 in district.
The third place team has yet to be decided. If Winnsboro beats Mount Vernon they are in with a 3-2 record. If Mount Vernon beats Winnsboro coupled with a Rains victory over Mineola then Mount Vernon would be in. It could possible end in a three way tie with Mount Vernon,Winnsboro,and Mineola tying for third with a 2-3 record. It would then go to the points between the teams. eek! eek! eek!

fatcat255
11-01-2003, 02:42 PM
15-3A

Spring Hill (4-0) vs. White Oak (4-0)
Jefferson (2-2) vs. Gladewater (1-3)
Pittsburg (1-3) vs. Sabine (0-4)

Spring Hill and White Oak are in.

If Jefferson beats Gladewater; Jefferson is in.
--- D1 Spring Hill (469) --------------------------------- vs. Carthage (878)
--- D2a White Oak (392) ------------------------------- vs. Tatum (379) or Chapel Hill (850)
--- D2b Jefferson (455) --------------------------------- vs. Rusk (529)

If Gladewater beats Jefferson & Sabine beats Pittsburg; Gladewater is in.
--- D1 Gladewater (585) -------------------------------- vs. Carthage (878)
--- D2a winner of White Oak vs. Spring Hill --------------- vs. Tatum (379) or Chapel Hill (850)
--- D2b loser of White Oak vs. Spring Hill ----------------- vs. Rusk (529)

If Gladewater beats Jefferson & Pittsburg (598) beats Sabine; Gladewater, Jefferson, & Pittsburg all 2-3.
--- Jefferson has the advantage if a 3-way tie, BUT;
--- The max differential per game is 18 in 15-3A's 3-way tiebreaker system;
--- Under this scenario; Pittsburg would be out, and Gladewater would have to beat Jefferson by 17 to get in.

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: fatcat255 ]</small>

Buckeye80
11-01-2003, 02:51 PM
There's something similar going on in 12-3A. I don't know all the numbers but Atlanta is 4-0, D'Field is 3-1, Queen City is 0-4, Liberty Eylau is 2-2, Pleasant Grove is 2-2, and New Boston is 1-3. I THINK that is right. Anyway, if New Boston beats Liberty Eylau and Pleasant Grove loses to D'Field, wouldn't there be a three way tie for 3rd which could possibly send Atlanta as the D1 rep?

fatcat255
11-01-2003, 02:52 PM
12-3A

Atlanta (4-0) faces Liberty-Eylau (2-2)
Daingerfield (3-1) faces Pleasant Grove (2-2)
New Boston (1-3) faces Queen City (0-4)

Atlanta & Daingerfield are in.
Atlanta is D2 #1 seed, Daingerfield is D2 #2 seed.

If the expected takes place and Atlanta, Daingerfield, and New Boston all win; then Liberty-Eylau, Pleasant Grove, and New Boston are all 2-3 and in a 3-way tied for 3rd. This is the scenario where LE advances because of the plus 8.
--- D1 Liberty-Eylau vs. Lindale
--- D2a Atlanta vs. Winnsboro/Mt. Vernon
--- D2b Daingerfield vs. Gilmer

If LE wins and PG loses; LE also goes as D1 rep.
--- D1 Liberty-Eylau
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b Daingerfield

If PG beats Daingerfield and Atlanta beats LE; PG goes as D1 rep.
--- D1 Pleasant Grove
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b Daingerfield

If PG and LE both win; PG, LE, & Daingerfield are each 3-2. It looks like point differential between the 3 teams would leave LE at home, PG as D1 rep, and DField as D2 #2.
--- D1 Pleasant Grove
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b Daingerfield

BHKrystal06
11-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Correction. Liberty is now 9-0 & Barbers Hill is 7-2..

GWOOD
11-01-2003, 03:11 PM
District 4-3A

Monahans wins district with a 4-0 record. Greenwood is in playoffs by virtue of 2-1 record, with wins over Kermit & Ft. Stockton (both 1-2).

If Kermit beats Ft. Stockton next week
Monahans - D1
Greenwood - D2 #1
Kermit - D2 #2

If Ft. Stockton beats Kermit then
Ft. Stockton - D1
Monahans - D2 #1
Greenwood - D2 #2 (With a game against Sweetwater in first round)

Buckeye80
11-01-2003, 03:18 PM
fatcat255:
12-3A

Atlanta (4-0) faces Liberty-Eylau (2-2)
Daingerfield (3-1) faces Pleasant Grove (2-2)
New Boston (1-3) faces Queen City (0-4)

Atlanta & Daingerfield are in.
Atlanta is D2 #1 seed, Daingerfield is D2 #2 seed.

If the expected takes place and Atlanta, Daingerfield, and New Boston all win; then Liberty-Eylau, Pleasant Grove, and New Boston are all 2-3 and in a 3-way tied for 3rd. This is the scenario where LE advances because of the plus 8.
--- D1 Liberty-Eylau vs. Lindale
--- D2a Atlanta vs. Winnsboro/Mt. Vernon
--- D2b Daingerfield vs. Gilmer

If LE wins and PG loses; LE also goes as D1 rep.
--- D1 Liberty-Eylau
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b Daingerfield

If PG beats Daingerfield and Atlanta beats LE; PG goes as D1 rep.
--- D1 Pleasant Grove
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b Daingerfield

If PG and LE both win; PG, LE, & Daingerfield are each 3-2. It looks like point differential between the 3 teams would leave LE at home, PG as D1 rep, and DField as D2 #2.
--- D1 Pleasant Grove
--- D2a Atlanta
--- D2b DaingerfieldYeah, I was just informed that there's pretty much no way of avoiding D'Field in the first round. CAN'T WE GET ONE FRIGGIN' BREAK SOME LOUSY YEAR!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

trojandad
11-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Looks like if we beat Huffman next week, then Cleveland is in and the Hill goes D2. And that gives BC an easier opponent in the first round. I bet we made some friends this week. LOL

wildstangs
11-01-2003, 03:23 PM
GWOOD:
District 4-3A

Monahans wins district with a 4-0 record. Greenwood is in playoffs by virtue of 2-1 record, with wins over Kermit & Ft. Stockton (both 1-2).

Monahans - D1
Greenwood - D2 #1
Kermit - D2 #2

Ft. Stockton - D1
Monahans - D2 #1
Greenwood - D2 #2 (With a game against Sweetwater in first round)No offense Gwood. But....GO KERMIT! SPANK FT. STOCKTON!

fatcat255
11-01-2003, 04:05 PM
16-3A

Rusk (4-0) & Carthage (3-1) are set!

D1 Carthage ------------------------ vs. Spring Hill or Gladewater
D2a Rusk --------------------------- vs. Jefferson, White Oak, or Spring Hill
D2b winner of Tatum vs. Chapel Hill -- vs. White Oak or Spring Hill

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: fatcat255 ]</small>

zeke
11-01-2003, 05:14 PM
DISTRICT 19

Groesbeck is currently in 1st place in district at 5-1. Fairfield, Mexia, and Crockett are all tied for 2nd with 4-2 records. Groesbeck must beat Mexia this Friday to make the playoffs unless the Goats can score at least 60 points in a losing effort, if both Crockett and Fairfield win their games. In a win Groesbeck becomes the Division I representative.

Fairfield vs. Madisonville
Crockett vs. Palestine Westwood.

If Groesbeck wins, they will be the Division I representative, with Fairfield and Crockett going Div.II #2.
If Mexia beats Groesbeck, Mexia would be the Div.I representative, and assuming wins by Crockett and Fairfield, they would be the Div II reps.
If either Fairfield or Crockett lose in week 10, then Groesbeck makes the playoffs even with a loss against Mexia with less than 60 points generated.

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: zeke ]</small>

bccards
11-01-2003, 05:36 PM
trojandad:
Looks like if we beat Huffman next week, then Cleveland is in and the Hill goes D2. And that gives BC an easier opponent in the first round. I bet we made some friends this week. LOLtrojandad: I don't know how your team and Huffman are doing, does Coldspring have a good chance to beat Huffman? BC doesn't have a clinched spot yet, we HAVE to beat Anahuac next week to make the playoffs, after our embarrasing loss to Buna. Good luck to the trojans!

Hupernikomen
11-01-2003, 10:25 PM
trojandad:
Looks like if we beat Huffman next week, then Cleveland is in and the Hill goes D2. And that gives BC an easier opponent in the first round. I bet we made some friends this week. LOLThat is only half the story..Cleveland also has to beat Liberty.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-02-2003, 12:11 AM
footballgal:
This is how it's shaping out in 32-AAA

Scenario #1. Port Isabel (5-1), La Feria (5-1), Raymondville and Lyford (4-2) This scenario will occur if both Lyford and Raymondville lose their games to La Feria, but win vs. Hidalgo. Port Isabel and La Feria will share the district title. La Feria will be in Div. 1. Port Isabel will be the top seed in the Div. 2 playoffs, with Raymondville as the 2nd seed. Lyford, by virtue of their 1 point loss to Raymondville, will be out of the playoffs.

Scenario #2. Port Isabel (5-1), Lyford (5-1), Raymondville and La Feria (4-2). This scenario will occur if Lyford wins out, La Feria beats Raymondville in Week 9, and Raymondville beats Hidalgo in Week 10. Lyford would be top seed in Div. 2, PI the 2nd seed. Both would share the district title. La Feria would be in 3rd place, and in the Div. 1 playoffs by virtue of their win over Raymondville.

(Thanks TarponFan wink )PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!

Now that i've gotten that off my chest, here we go.....

32-3A

Port Isabel has clinched a share of the district title.

La Feria, with their win last night over Raymondville has also clinched a playoff spot, and AUTOMATIC Div. 1 playoffs since they have highest enrollment in district.

NOW, here's where things get interesting. Lyford and La Feria hook up in what will be one of the biggest 3A games in the state.

A Lyford win ensures them the final playoff spot, a share of the district title with Port Isabel and top seed in the Div. 2 playoffs because of their head-to-head win over Port Isabel.

A Lyford loss/La Feria win gives La Feria a share of the district title with Port Isabel. Port Isabel would be top seed in Div. 2 playoffs, and La Feria in Div. 1 playoffs. Lyford and Raymondville would finish tied with 4-2 district records, but Raymondville would clinch the final playoff spot because of their head-to-head win over Lyford. (this is all assuming Raymondville wins against Hidalgo next week)

trojandad
11-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Bcards, our defense is playing very well right now, we're shallow so when we lose first teamers for injury, etc, we fall off quickly in talent, but our D played extremely well against the Hill and practically shutout Liberty until second half injuries came to prime players. Tape has shown that Huffman has a really good rushing offense but I believe our key to shutting them down will be to stay away from injuries.

As for offense, we got back our all district running back last week and I don't know his stats but he ran like a scalded cat. Hopefully that will put a spark to a slow offense. I think we've got a good chance to beat Huffman. Safe game to both.

AggieJohn
11-02-2003, 06:35 PM
shellman54:
22-3A: Liberty (6-0) and Barbers Hill (5-1) are in. Huffman(4-2)and Cleveland (4-2) are tied for third place. Huffman makes it with a Cleveland loss, regardless if they win or lose. Cleveland makes it with a win and a Huffman loss.SO barbers hill takes the D1 spot if we huffman gets in, but if cleveland wins they get bumped to D2, i'm guessing their going GO INJINS this week

Eagles52
11-02-2003, 07:16 PM
who will barbers hill play in the first round, in either scenario of D1 or D2 please if someone could fill me in I'd appreciate it

bhillfan
11-02-2003, 08:59 PM
depends on how the games go this week in that district but if we go D1 it could be bridgecity or hampshire fannett again from what ive heard and im not sure about D2

noitall
11-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Barbers Hill would be better off going Div 1 cause that group, besides Jasper looks really weak. The Div 2 group in region 3 is without a doubt the toughest overall in the state. And I doubt that Coldspring can beat Huffman. If they leave Crews in the whole game he should get over 250 yards.

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2003, 01:58 AM
District 30-3A

Basically it is down to 4 teams....
Sinton is In...
West Oso is in...
Mathis can only get in with either
a) a Mathis win over Sinton or
b) a Taft loss to Aransas Pass
Taft can only get in with both...
a) a win over Aransas
b) a Mathis loss

So basially Taft needs Sinton this week.

Bulldog92
11-03-2003, 02:26 AM
noitall:
Barbers Hill would be better off going Div 1 cause that group, besides Jasper looks really weak. The Div 2 group in region 3 is without a doubt the toughest overall in the state. And I doubt that Coldspring can beat Huffman. If they leave Crews in the whole game he should get over 250 yards.I hope Jasper runs into BH just so you can find out just how "weak" the Dogs are. Be careful who you underestimate, my friend. :D

shellman54
11-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Reread the post bulldog, he said that the group, BESIDES JASPER, is pretty weak, not jasper is weak.

spiveyrat
11-03-2003, 09:48 AM
shellman54:
Reread the post bulldog, he said that the group, BESIDES JASPER, is pretty weak, not jasper is weak.You're right. I misread it too.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-03-2003, 10:14 AM
District 5

DI will be Graham

DII will be decided this Friday with Childress playing at Vernon. Iowa Park is in for sure.

If Vernon wins then they go in as the #1 seed and Iowa Park will be the #2.

If Childress wins by 2 points or more then they Go in as the #2 seed and Iowa Park goes in as the #1.

So this is a must win for my Vernon Lions!

BigMac
11-03-2003, 10:25 AM
Can't Believe Barbers Hill Fans Think Newton and Dibol are weak!! I Believe if Barbers Hill was in that same district they would more than likely be staying at home-Matter of fact they would stand a good chance of being 5th in that district-But- Good Luck to them and all the teams in the Play-offs

JasperDog94
11-03-2003, 10:56 AM
BigMac:
Can't Believe Barbers Hill Fans Think Newton and Dibol are weak!! I Believe if Barbers Hill was in that same district they would more than likely be staying at home-Matter of fact they would stand a good chance of being 5th in that district-But- Good Luck to them and all the teams in the Play-offsOnce again, re-read the post. He said DII (which Diboll and Newton are in) is the toughest in the state.

trojandad
11-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the locker room posts, noitall. And forgive me but I couldn't understand the Shows comment. If you were talking about him playing against us, he played a full three quarters if not more, had 11 carries for 31 yards. He had more than that against Liberty in one run.

bhratbrat
11-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Ill say this about the Playoffs.....the Region 3 D2 is going to be a maze with many roadblocks and whoever wins the region will be pretty much the state champs because of the quality of football.
With District 21 3A.....And maybe Im weird but I honestly think Anahuac will do well in the playoffs in D2, but if they have to face 22-3A, it will be a tough game with Huffman (unless Coldspring pulls it out and Cleveland does the miracle win)
Ill say about Barbers Hill, that they will get past the first round for sure, and maybe the 2nd round! Liberty will go more than 3 rounds for sure {the last district 22-3A team to go past the 3rd round was Cleveland a couple of years ago in D1, the last in D2 was Barbers Hill}
And finally I want to say great playoffs hopefully

sahen
11-03-2003, 01:29 PM
noitall:
Barbers Hill would be better off going Div 1 cause that group, besides Jasper looks really weak. The Div 2 group in region 3 is without a doubt the toughest overall in the state. And I doubt that Coldspring can beat Huffman. If they leave Crews in the whole game he should get over 250 yards.and i doubt cleveland will beat liberty....even if huffman looses they will only get bumped outa the playoffs if cleveland beats liberty, which barring a collaspe shouldnt happen...

crabman
11-03-2003, 01:41 PM
District 27 3A breaks down as follows. Cuero is in. If Hallettsville beats Yoakum, it sets up a three way tie between Luling, Gonzales, and Yoakum. Gonzales gets in on plus/minus points and is thus the D1 representative. Cuero goes D2 in first and Hallettsville in second in D2. Hallettsville would get Rice in the first round. If Yoakum beats Hallettsville, there would be a two way tie for second with Yoakum and Hallettsville finishing at 3-2. Yoakum gets first spot in D2 and Hallettsville gets the second spot. Cuero goes in as D1 representative. All of this assumes Cuero beats Luling. The funny thing is that Hallettsville gets Rice in the first round whether they beat Yoakum or not.

rholl
11-03-2003, 01:52 PM
I think read Lake Dallas and Everman are a lock to play already?? Someone give me a rundown on LD.....I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the game again this yr.

Bulldog92
11-03-2003, 01:57 PM
shellman54:
Reread the post bulldog, he said that the group, BESIDES JASPER, is pretty weak, not jasper is weak.My apologies. He missed that comma and it threw me off. :D

zippy
11-03-2003, 02:20 PM
This is the way I see the playoff picture in Div. 1.

Region 1
Borger vs Brownfield
Sweetwater vs Monahans
Graham vs Abilene Wylie
Lake Dallas vs Everman

Region 2
Gainsville vs North Lamar
Lindale vs Pleasant Grove
Forney vs Wills Point
Longview Spring Hill vs Carthage

Region 3
Gatesville vs Lorena
Mexia vs Jasper
Bridge City vs Barbers Hill
Navasota vs Manor

Region 4
Burnet vs Somerset
Cuero vs Wharton
Hondo vs Sinton
Zapata vs LaFeria

There's still a few toss ups in this scenerio but this is the way I see it.

Curly
11-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Sorry Zippy
Snyder will be DI rep out of 3-3A not Swater

GWOOD
11-03-2003, 02:34 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GWOOD:
District 4-3A

Monahans - D1
Greenwood - D2 #1
Kermit - D2 #2

Ft. Stockton - D1
Monahans - D2 #1
Greenwood - D2 #2 (With a game against Sweetwater in first round)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense Gwood. But....GO KERMIT! SPANK FT. STOCKTON! I feel the same way. And so does everyone else I spoke to. I'm sure we will not be taking Merkel lightly, but I would rather have the knockdown/dragout game with Sweetwater in the regional finals than the bi-district game.

CowboyFan
11-03-2003, 02:38 PM
28-AAA

Rice vs. Wharton
Which ever team wins will determine who will go D1 or D2.
1. Rice
2. Wharton
(or Vice Versa)

Edna vs. Needville
If Needville wins they get the third spot, if Edna beats them by 5 points Edna gets the Playoff spot
1. Rice
2. Wharton
3. Needville (if they Win)

1. Wharton
2. Rice
3. Edna (if they can pull there win off...)

AggieJohn
11-03-2003, 03:33 PM
BHKrystal06:
Correction. Liberty is now 9-0 & Barbers Hill is 7-2..Say that after you graduate...haha

shellman54
11-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Bulldog92:

shellman54:
Reread the post bulldog, he said that the group, BESIDES JASPER, is pretty weak, not jasper is weak.My apologies. He missed that comma and it threw me off. :D Sorry, didn't mean to come off short. :rolleyes:

trojandad
11-03-2003, 04:48 PM
What hurts SO bad is that, as bad as the year has been, if we hold the Hill on that last drive as we did all night, a win this Friday against Huffman could be putting us in the playoffs. A tough loss, for sure.

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
11-03-2003, 06:00 PM
13 is getting a lot more interesting than it looked a week ago...with Crandall upsetting Wilmer-Hutchins, Hutch could very well be the odd team out unless Forney decided they'd rather be co-district champs and keep Crandall out...Kaufman looks like they'll get in, because they have a game against 0-9 Dallas Pinkston.