PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Playoff chances

cowboyfan8
12-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Can the boys put this behind them and win 2 straight?

pirate4state
12-19-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm hoping, but am prepared for the worst. :weeping: :weeping: :mad:

Ranger Mom
12-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Who do they play?

cowboyfan8
12-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Panthers and Rams

Bearkat
12-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by cowboyfan8
Can the boys put this behind them and win 2 straight?

The COWBOYS have no choice!!! They must win the next 6 to be Super Bowl Champs.

football4life
12-19-2005, 11:33 AM
finally got on here since the boys' debacle. Sheesh, that was bad bad bad. I dont really know if we can rebound. I hope so, but i doubt it.:(

handNthedirt
12-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Maybe you should hit the squat rack while waiting to rebound.

gobbler grad
12-19-2005, 12:04 PM
let's face it, but the Cowboys are finished...:(

Macarthur
12-19-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm hopeful, but I don't see anyway they go into Carolina and win. Of course, this is the NFL today and anything could happen. Even if they win out, I still think they have to have help.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Might as well lose the rest so they can have better draft picks.

JasperDog94
12-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Might as well lose the rest so they can have better draft picks. Never! We aren't the Houston Texans!!!:o :) :)

S-WtrMustangFan
12-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Never! We aren't the Houston Texans!!!:o :) :) Thats true !!!

slpybear the bullfan
12-20-2005, 12:02 AM
The fork has been stuck and they are done.

72Yoeman
12-20-2005, 09:25 AM
Chances - SLIM and NONE and Slim is headed for Arkansas on a bus as long as Parcells is coach and J. Jones & Co. control the team....Been a Cowboy fan since the "Ice Bowl" days (STILL hate the Packers) and have never given up on them or refused to watch them until the last two years when it's become very obvious Jerry wants to run the team from top to bottom instead of being a real owner and hiring good people to handle the business and then LETTING them reap the rewards for their hard work while he rakes in the receipts as his reward. He got it right ONCE with Jimmy Johnson then screwed it up by the numbers ever since. Thus ends my soapbox tirade.
NFL Football - PTTTUUUIIII!!!!!

Bearkat
12-20-2005, 10:01 AM
It's funny how people constantly dog Jerry Jones and his actions with "HIS" Dallas Cowboys. I'm sorry some fans feel that he is running this team into the ground. Shoot, I'm sure all COWBOYS fans are upset that the team has won 3 super bowls under Jerry's ownership. That wasn't done when it was "your dads cowboys". No salary cap and no Jerry Jones = 2 super bowl championships. No salary cap and Jerry Jones = 3 super bowl championships. The edge so far goes to Jerry Jones.

In todays NFL, which began somewhere around 1995, (salary cap days) there is parity. The owners can't spend unlimited funds on the best talent anymore. There has been one team that has managed to dominate in the last few years and that's the Patriots. It's not like the other 30 NFL teams are going 13-3 every year, and winning championships. Are you calling for their owners head? Are those other owners running their teams into the ground? No. It's alot harder to get and keep talent on teams these days. I very glad that Jerry Jones took a chance and bought the COWBOYS!! He's a good owner and has greatly helped this organization over the years.

It could be worse, you could be a fan of the following: Saints, Texans, Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Titans, Jets, and Raiders.

District303aPastPlayer
12-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
It could be worse, you could be a fan of the following: Saints, Texans, Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Titans, Jets, and Raiders.

hey now... :(