PDA

View Full Version : How about them boys!!

Cameron Crazy
12-18-2005, 10:50 PM
From what i could tell..the cowboys are terrible need a new line, qb, from what i can tell we need to stop committing penalties and protect Bledsoe but w/e inform me what you thinkRedick

AggieJohn
12-18-2005, 11:06 PM
i think you need to make sure your images work first before you talk crap

Cameron Crazy
12-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Good one buddy..but im not talking crap get your facts straight im speaking the truth..

Bearkat
12-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
From what i could tell..the cowboys are terrible need a new line, qb, from what i can tell we need to stop committing penalties and protect Bledsoe but w/e inform me what you thinkRedick

Check my reply on the "Dallas" thread.

Ranger Mom
12-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i think you need to make sure your images work first before you talk crap

That was kind of mean!!:rolleyes:

c-town_balla
12-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Well the O-line did lose Flozel Adams and replaced him with TERRIBLE Torin Tucker and the other Tackle is a Rookie so DEs have a field day vs. the Cowboys. Protection is better when Barber is in he picks up blitzs very well

football4life
12-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Well the O-line did lose Flozel Adams and replaced him with TERRIBLE Torin Tucker and the other Tackle is a Rookie so DEs have a field day vs. the Cowboys. Protection is better when Barber is in he picks up blitzs very well

Exactly. Once again, don't know what you're talking about.(cameron crazy, that is)

Macarthur
12-19-2005, 12:23 PM
At a minimum we need a new RT and C. That's assuming Flozell comes back healthy.