PDA

View Full Version : Dallas

Paratrooper
12-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Man the cowboys got a mud hole stomped in them today. Just as I think they are about to get over the hump......BAM! This is going right down to the wire whether we make the playoffs or not.

LewP
12-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
Man the cowboys got a mud hole stomped in them today. Just as I think they are about to get over the hump......BAM! This is going right down to the wire whether we make the playoffs or not.

Yep Trooper, I agree...maybe another good draft will put us over the hump....hope you don't take too much razzing up there from those redskins fans.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I agree. That is what I was thinking today. Almost every game has been a close one until today. We need some linemen!!!

I think Parcell's is the right man, but he needs to get a fire under those dang linemen.

slpybear the bullfan
12-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Both lines playes atrocious today. They were the difference... Skins controlled both sides...

I remember when the Cowboys used to run the ball and disctate the game like the Skins did today.

*sigh*

Cameron Crazy
12-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Im suprised Bledsoe wasnt picking up teeth off the ground gosh dang...

Paratrooper
12-18-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Yep Trooper, I agree...maybe another good draft will put us over the hump....hope you don't take too much razzing up there from those redskins fans.

It's worse than that........I am surrounded by Steelers fans in my office.

Bearkat
12-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I agree. That is what I was thinking today. Almost every game has been a close one until today. We need some linemen!!!

I think Parcell's is the right man, but he needs to get a fire under those dang linemen.

You hit the nail on the head. The worst loss, previous to this whipping, was 6 points to the Raiders.

About the line. The COWBOYS are playing with a back-up tackle (Tucker) and a rookie tackle (Pettitti). A very old and slow guard(Allen) and Riveria. (which he may be lost because of the neck injury.) A center (Johnson) who, on a weekly basis, get pushed around like a rag doll. You talk about needing help. This could be one of the worst lines in the NFL. (think you texans for preventing us that honor) Have any of our linemen gotten to the second level while blocking? They hardly ever block the man in front of them, much less get to the LB's. I feel sorry for Julius and Marion Barber. They get hit in the mouth more than Rocky Balboa.

3afan
12-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
It's worse than that........I am surrounded by Steelers fans in my office.

heck, I'm IN Redskin country ... their "Valley Ranch" is only 1.8 miles from where I am!