PDA

View Full Version : Hutto

eagles_victory
12-18-2005, 01:39 PM
This was the best team I saw all year at running there offense. Kerley was fast and ran the opition well. The fullback was an amazing runner he wouldn't go down. The offensive line was blowing a great Tatum defense off of the ball. If it wasn't for Tatum being possibly being one of the fatest 3a team ever. Hutto would be state champs. But Tatum made the plays when they had to be made had great athletes and great heart and thats why there state champs. There shouldnt of been a loser in that game. Anyone who says Cuero is overrated because they lost to Hutto is crazy. Hutto is that good.

hutex04
12-18-2005, 03:52 PM
i just hope this is a sample of what is to come to Hutto. Hopefully we will establish ourselves as a dominate team. In the likes of Cuero, Sweetwater, Tatum, Sinton etc etc

huttohippo54
12-18-2005, 05:35 PM
HUTTO HAD A VERRY GOOD SEASON AND RELLY CAME TOGETHER AFTER SHILOH WAMPLERS {#30} FATHER DIED AND OTHER HARD SHIPS BY THE TEAM NOBODY THOUGHT THEY COULD DO IT BUT THEY DID, I KNOW SOME OF THE PLAYERS AND I NEW THEY WERE GOING TO B GOOD BUT I NEVER DREAMED OF THIS.CONGRATS TO TATUM TO I THOUGH THEY HAD A GREAT TEAM LOTTS OF SPEED. IT WAS TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF BALL HUTTO: POWER RUN ALL THE WAY AND TATUM:SPEED SPEED SPEED.HUTTO GOT SOME BAD BREAKS IN THAT GAME THAT COST THEM , I THINK BOTH THEM TEAMS COULD HAVE COMPETED WITH MOST 4A AND 5A SCHOOLS IM TEXAS.

HipposGitErDun
12-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Amen brother,,, on all of your points,,, and Tatum may very well be the fastest team in Texas in ANY classification.

That was one of the best games I have ever seen!

3afan
12-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun
..... and Tatum may very well be the fastest team in Texas in ANY classification.

lets not go overboard now !!! :p

HipposGitErDun
12-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
lets not go overboard now !!! :p

Not a smart alec comment,,, but I have to ask

Did you see Tatum play this year???

If so, I cannot believe you would have posted that,,,

If not, you have to see to believe.

c-town_balla
12-18-2005, 07:51 PM
I have seen them play and that is a little overboard

Gobbla2001
12-18-2005, 07:55 PM
I haven't seen Tatum play or any 5A teams play this year... But it is possible for a 3A team to be faster than any 5A team... The numbers give it a small chance, but a small chance doesn't mean no chance in the English language that I was taught...