PDA

View Full Version : Hutto vs Tatum game

hutex04
12-18-2005, 02:45 AM
Well just got back, was falling asleep on the way back, ate at IHOP in waco. Was a great game, Tatum seemed like a classy team and im happy for them. This was the best game ive ever seen, win or lose. It literaly came down to the last second. I dont wanna complain about the refs cause that takes away from Tatum, so ill just say i wish it came out a lil better :) But that #7 is the best player ive seen hutto face. He was shifty and frustrated alot of us. #3 and #4 of Tatum were awsome also. Congrats Tatum and good luck Hippos. Nothing to be down about, Hutto is establishing itself and hopefully we can become one of the elite.

TatumEagle '99
12-18-2005, 11:50 AM
HuTex, that was an outstanding game. Regardless of that outcome that wsa by far one of the best high school football games I have ever seen. Both teams going after each other back and forth. Exactly what a State Championship should be. There shouldn't be one single kid on that Hutto team with his head not held high. Hutto impressed me extremely last night and all I can say is look out guys next year for Hutto. If that offensive line is coming back next year, Hutto has a real shot of getting back to that game. Again, great job Hutto.

mwynn05
12-18-2005, 01:35 PM
The play that changed this game was in the first series on the missed extra point (by no means am i saying this cost anyone the game it just dramatically changed how it was played) that sent that game into a wachy sequence of 2 pt. conversions and trying to match the other deffinatly a very good game

Gobbla2001
12-18-2005, 02:10 PM
The kicker shouldn't feel bad, if it wasn't for his leg they wouldn't have been there in the first place...

Great season Hutto, a deserving team...

hutex04
12-18-2005, 03:50 PM
we blew 15pts with 45seconds left till half. So credit Tatum on that. And credit Hutto for coming out in the 2nd half fired up. Its one of those games you wish both teams won the award. No one team looked better than the other. Both were great

raider4life
12-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Does anyone know how many seniors Hutto had this year? Because I really see them being a big contender next year.

hutex04
12-18-2005, 03:59 PM
im hoping this opens up eyes and we can get some great area football players move into hutto, so we can maintain our success. I think most of our offensive line was seniors, But im not sure. Hutto should be a good team next year as well.

44INAROW
12-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
im hoping this opens up eyes and we can get some great area football players move into hutto, so we can maintain our success.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ILS1
12-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by raider4life
Does anyone know how many seniors Hutto had this year? Because I really see them being a big contender next year.

They had 20 Seniors. The whole O-line is gone except the center.

:D

huttohippo54
12-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by raider4life
Does anyone know how many seniors Hutto had this year? Because I really see them being a big contender next year. hutto has a feu seniors most of the offenceive line and #3 also big # 84 witch hutto should of used alot more , also we will have back #30 and #1 ,#30 had the best game of his life and i know his dad was watching him all the way . #30s father died about 6 weeks ago.

formermbcouns
12-18-2005, 08:13 PM
It was one of the best games I've seen this year. Congrats to both teams!

raider4life
12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
They had 20 Seniors. The whole O-line is gone except the center.

All I can say is ouch.:p so who's going to protect Kerley next year? :thinking: