PDA

View Full Version : Hutto Coach - Lee Penland

Milk That Cow
12-18-2005, 01:20 AM
Just got back from the game, and it was awesome. Championship Football at it's finest.

Congrats to Tatum for bring the Title to East Texas, but I can't tell you enough how impressed I am with Hutto's coaching...

Just seeing the path they took to get to the State Finals, when they probably had less overall talent then everybody they played against in the playoffs. Penland just had his guys ready to play each week, and gave the Eagles all they wanted tonite...

Coach Penland is gonna be a popular choice when other schools go looking for a new HC....

Kt0r
12-18-2005, 01:45 AM
It was an excellent game, I think I have a few new grey hairs because of it, but an excellent game.

The Hutto team was very well coached, they made very few mental mistakes all night, but I wouldnt go so far as to say they made it all this way on coaching. That team has some excellent athletes on it. I think they matched up with Tatum at almost every position.

Congrats to Hutto, it's a real shame only one team gets to leave with the victory because you certainly played like champions.

hutex04
12-18-2005, 02:49 AM
yeah i dont think coach Penland will be here next year. Hopefully we can get a good 3a coach to move into Hutto. Or a 2a state champion coach