PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Hutto Hippos

raider4life
12-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Let me be the first to congratulate the Hutto Hippos on not only a great season, but on making history as well. When they entered the playoffs, no one expected them to win, not us(Rice), Marlin, BC, Cameron, or Cuero. Well to tell you the truth, I think that Tatum knew the hippos could have walked away with the state championship title if they let them, but miraculiously, they didn't let them. As many of you can probably tell, Hutto has a heart of a true champion, and after playing them myself and losing to them, it didn't hit me until they lost that I got a chance to play against one of the best teams in 3A Div. II. Maybe it would take a loss to a team like Hutto to realize how good they really are, and the least I can say to some people, that they need to lose to a team like Hutto more often. C'mon people show some appreciation for the guys, they have proven almost everyone in the state of Texas wrong until tonight!!!!

Congratulations to the Tatum Eagles as well on a well faught game and I wish I went, it sounded like fun! Great season guys, and if it were a different team playing them I think it would have been a blow-out! :P:clap:

CheerMom
12-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Great post!!:clap: :clap: :clap: And congrats to both teams from me, as well.

LHMom
12-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, I'm probably the last one to finally get a chance to get on-line and send out my congrats to the Hippos. What a great year! You guys fought hard over & over... You overcame several personal tragedies & kept playing as a team. Keep your head up. You have amazing memories of getting to the state championship & gaining the support of the entire Austin area. GO HIPPOS!

West22
12-19-2005, 10:00 PM
WITHOUT A DOUBT I THINK THE HIPPOS HAD THE HARDEST SCHEDULE OF ANY 3A TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS .CONGRATS"""

Tatum_Fan
12-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Hutto made Tatum earn that title....I lost my lunch at Texas Stadium and had to come home and change my heart meds

Modest Man
12-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Tatum_Fan
Hutto made Tatum earn that title....I lost my lunch at Texas Stadium and had to come home and change my heart meds

lovely.

I'm glad people are JUST now realizing this about the Hippos. Each and everyone of those boys are awesome in person as well as on that field. I have never been so proud of a team ever before...they are my Hippos...and they fought hard til the end.