I Bleed Red08
12-16-2005, 10:27 PM
USC all the way

mustang04
12-16-2005, 10:27 PM
u know...USC is AWESOME, but c'mon, Texas' Defense will show up

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 10:31 PM
texas d will show up..and Vince will be incredible..trust my i have my crystal ball in front of me..it will be ok texas fans! lol

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2005, 10:34 PM
I am pulling for UT. But, I'll say the same thing about this game
that I did about Sweetwater vs. Monahans. Monahans couldn't
handle one play maker from Bridgeport. How were the gonna
handle Sweetwater and their roster full of them.

Texas couldn't handle Braylon Edwards from Michigan last year.
USC has a roster full of play makers.

Cameron Crazy
12-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Lets hope they play better than there basketball team did against duke...good luck UT

WestTXLonghorn
12-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I am pulling for UT. But, I'll say the same thing about this game
that I did about Sweetwater vs. Monahans. Monahans couldn't
handle one play maker from Bridgeport. How were the gonna
handle Sweetwater and their roster full of them.

Texas couldn't handle Braylon Edwards from Michigan last year.
USC has a roster full of play makers.

Here's a hint. . .THAT WAS LAST YEAR!!!

I mean Lord of Mercy. . .USC couldn't shut down freaking Arizona or Fresno St. so I KNOW they aren't shutting down Vince and Co.

Our defense is the best these guys will have seen in 2+ years. We'll attack the line, blitz to get Leinart off his game, and our front 4 are the best in college football right now so I'm sure they can at least slow Reggie and LenDale down. Our special teams is on a different freaking plane of existence than USC's pathetic excuse for one so I wouldn't be surprised to see us block a few kicks, etc.

Of course I could be wrong. USC has a damn good team and 2 Heisman winners so I'll be sweating it out the whole game. Texas damn well better win tho considering how far I'm gonna be driving to see them!!!

un b weavable
12-17-2005, 12:51 AM
Im gonna go with Reggie Bush.

WestTXLonghorn
12-17-2005, 01:11 AM
You were prolly going with Cuero too. . .damn.

Chris Hart
12-17-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm not a fan of either, but I'll be rooting for the Longhorns in this one. I think this came could turn into a dandy or be a blowout either way( I'm really not trying to cover all bases, lol). I believe if both teams come out firing on all cylinders(ready to play), this will be a barn burner. I also think that if one team comes ready, and the other comes out flat, it's gonna be a blowout either way. I think a Texas team playing their A game blows out a flat USC team, and I also think a USC team playing their A game blows out a flat Longhorn team. I'm hoping they both bring their A games, it should then be a real war!:)