PDA

View Full Version : Mixed emotions

CenTexSports
12-16-2005, 09:32 PM
My daughter-in-law graduated today and I am confused. I am tickled to death that she is going into the medical field and will be able to support my son but I now have an Aggie in the family.

My head hurts from trying to decide if I am real happy about having one of THEM in the immediate family. Oh well what can you do?

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Oh well what can you do?
Grit your teeth and avoid watching the game the day after Thanksgiving with her. ;)

LewP
12-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
My daughter-in-law graduated today and I am confused. I am tickled to death that she is going into the medical field and will be able to support my son but I now have an Aggie in the family.

My head hurts from trying to decide if I am real happy about having one of THEM in the immediate family. Oh well what can you do?

LOLOL It would figure an Aggie supports your son...he must be going to UT..LOLOL

Just kidding!

CenTexSports
12-16-2005, 09:43 PM
He is going to Junior College. He is waiting to see where she gets accepted to P A school before he decides where to go next.

I told him to concentrate on keeping her happy.

Old Dog
12-17-2005, 01:08 AM
I'd say both you and your son are damn lucky men!!!!!!! I know, I'm tacky.......but the quandry will do you good.