PDA

View Full Version : football4life

VWG
12-16-2005, 08:08 PM
How does Canyon look in baseball this spring?
Always had very competitive baseball teams up there south of Amarillo.

football4life
12-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by VWG
How does Canyon look in baseball this spring?
Always had very competitive baseball teams up there south of Amarillo.

Well im not really sure to be serious. We had a very young team last year, and lost in the 2nd round. Our pitching should be our strength, but we graduated most of our infield. We should have some speed at the top of the lineup, and the outfield should be excellent. It all depends on whether or not we hit the ball, and if we do, i think we might go pretty deep.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Well im not really sure to be serious. We had a very young team last year, and lost in the 2nd round. Our pitching should be our strength, but we graduated most of our infield. We should have some speed at the top of the lineup, and the outfield should be excellent. It all depends on whether or not we hit the ball, and if we do, i think we might go pretty deep.

canyon is allllways a contender...of course they will be good lol..dont suger coat football4life haha im jk!

football4life
12-17-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
canyon is allllways a contender...of course they will be good lol..dont suger coat football4life haha im jk!

well we are always good until we face those freakin wylie teams. They have ousted us in the 2nd round the last 3 times we have faced them in both football and baseball. They knocked us out last year in baseball, football, and then this year again in football.

Whsdogs
12-17-2005, 12:05 AM
well we are always good until we face those freakin wylie teams. They have ousted us in the 2nd round the last 3 times we have faced them in both football and baseball. They knocked us out last year in baseball, football, and then this year again in football.

haha thats what you get for beatin me out of the state tournament in baseball my junior year ok..its not like we are out to get you..just a little revenge ;) haha im jk

football4life
12-17-2005, 12:06 AM
haha thats what you get for beatin me out of the state tournament in baseball my junior year ok..its not like we are out to get you..just a little revenge ;) haha im jk

oh yea i forgot about that one. i was there watching, a great couple of games. especially since we won both! but they were really good games.

Whsdogs
12-17-2005, 12:10 AM
oh yea i forgot about that one. i was there watching, a great couple of games. especially since we won both! but they were really good games.

yah as soon as that guy hit the bomb over the center field fence i was like...mannnnn this sucks! haha

football4life
12-17-2005, 12:12 AM
yah as soon as that guy hit the bomb over the center field fence i was like...mannnnn this sucks! haha

Oh dang, that was the biggest shot ive ever seen. Center field is deep and high at moffet. :eek:

Whsdogs
12-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh dang, that was the biggest shot ive ever seen. Center field is deep and high at moffet. :eek:

yah...so for that homerun we give yall 2 years of losses hahahahahaha take that canyon! jk..im sorry that was rude:p :p :D

football4life
12-17-2005, 12:15 AM
yah...so for that homerun we give yall 2 years of losses hahahahahaha take that canyon! jk..im sorry that was rude:p :p :D

nah its cool. i can handle losing to the state champs, then losing to them the next year after we had them on the ropes for most of the game.

Whsdogs
12-17-2005, 12:49 AM
nah its cool. i can handle losing to the state champs, then losing to them the next year after we had them on the ropes for most of the game.

yup that game this year was an awesome one...and i thought yall had it to be honest but somehow hugh and the crew pulled it out

football4life
12-17-2005, 01:26 AM
yup that game this year was an awesome one...and i thought yall had it to be honest but somehow hugh and the crew pulled it out

yes they have shown a knack for doing just that.....