PDA

View Full Version : Happy Travels

44INAROW
12-16-2005, 04:43 PM
To the downlow posters who are going to make the trip to any of the State Finals games tomorrow - be careful on the roads to and from. I wish the games were closer so we could go :(

Maroon87
12-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
To the downlow posters who are going to make the trip to any of the State Finals games tomorrow - be careful on the roads to and from. I wish the games were closer so we could go :(

C'mon, 44! Go to Round Rock! I won't be able to make it so you can cheer for me...and take some other Gobblers with you!:cool:

pirate4state
12-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
C'mon, 44! Go to Round Rock! I won't be able to make it so you can cheer for me...and take some other Gobblers with you!:cool: I had every intention of going to this game, but with the weather forecasters "predicting" rain & cold r I just can't bring myself to drive out there to sit in that kind of weather. :(

I'll be cheering on the Cats while listening on the radio. :clap:

Sorry you couldn't make it maroon87.

Maroon87
12-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I had every intention of going to this game, but with the weather forecasters "predicting" rain & cold r I just can't bring myself to drive out there to sit in that kind of weather. :(

I'll be cheering on the Cats while listening on the radio. :clap:

Sorry you couldn't make it maroon87.

I'm still working on it...I might make it yet!:D It'll mean blowing off my wife's X-Mas party, but it might be worth sleeping on the couch...:p

pirate4state
12-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm still working on it...I might make it yet!:D It'll mean blowing off my wife's X-Mas party, but it might be worth sleeping on the couch...:p LOL - especially if Calallen wins!!! :clap: I wish them all the best and hope they can bring home the ring!!! :thumbsup:

44INAROW
12-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL - especially if Calallen wins!!! :clap: I wish them all the best and hope they can bring home the ring!!! :thumbsup:
Good Luck to Calallen tomorrow - bring home another Championship to Reg IV :)

Maroon87
12-17-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Good Luck to Calallen tomorrow - bring home another Championship to Reg IV :)

You gotta love negotiation...I'M GOING TO ROUND ROCK!!! Wooo Hooo!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: