PDA

View Full Version : Is that true?

Cameron Crazy
12-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Is it really true that Ut basketball is overrated i think they are i mean all i heard before the duke and texas game was how pj tucker was just gonna kill duke but what people dont understand is that duke has the #1 shooter in America on there team and 4 great freshman what more could you ask for so the people that doubted duke you should feel stupid

jmcgee
12-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Is it really true that Ut basketball is overrated i think they are i mean all i heard before the duke and texas game was how pj tucker was just gonna kill duke but what people dont understand is that duke has the #1 shooter in America on there team and 4 great freshman what more could you ask for so the people that doubted duke you should feel stupid The seasons not over yet. I dont see a national championship for this year with Dukes name on it already. They arent that good texas will beat them in a rematch!!!:D

football4life
12-16-2005, 04:14 PM
this guys is going thread crazy here......

Cameron Crazy
12-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Thats the funniest thing i have heard today maybe so but if Buckman wasnt such a baby and played maybe that might have had a chance in the 2nd half

3afan
its quality - not quantity!

LewP
Originally posted by football4life
this guys is going thread crazy here......

It's called "Avatar sickness". When ya want to post excessively to get to that magical 1500 posts..lolol

football4life
12-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Well maybe we could at least round up all of these duke and the greatness of duke threads together into one. There's like 8 cameron crazy threads on the front page.