PDA

View Full Version : It's a small world....

KingRob
12-16-2005, 03:10 PM
So I thought I would stop by our local Irish pub to drown my sorrows due to Cuero losing to Hutto. No more walking around the house whistling the Cuero fight song, no more waking up Saturday mornings to check on the score. Anyhow, I stroll into the pub and start talking to the waitress. I knew she was from Texas, but the small talk never ventured into High school football. I tell her my down in the dumps story, and she freaks out and tells me she graduated from Judson, and was down in the dumps 'cause they lost in the State championship game! Two people from Texas, sitting in an Irish pub in Germany talking about high school football. It's a small, small world!!:D :kiss: :) :cool:

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2005, 03:14 PM
small small world

44INAROW
12-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
! Two people from Texas, sitting in an Irish pub in Germany talking about high school football. It's a small, small world!!:D :kiss: :) :cool:

:D :D Misery loves company huh? just kidding and believe me, I know where you're coming from........... Now you have someone to talk Texas HS Football with in 'person" :)

S-WtrMustangFan
12-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Sounds like a good one for Bubba's pick-up lines.

rockdale80
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
So I thought I would stop by our local Irish pub to drown my sorrows due to Cuero losing to Hutto. No more walking around the house whistling the Cuero fight song, no more waking up Saturday mornings to check on the score. Anyhow, I stroll into the pub and start talking to the waitress. I knew she was from Texas, but the small talk never ventured into High school football. I tell her my down in the dumps story, and she freaks out and tells me she graduated from Judson, and was down in the dumps 'cause they lost in the State championship game! Two people from Texas, sitting in an Irish pub in Germany talking about high school football. It's a small, small world!!:D :kiss: :) :cool:

Was she hot?;)

44INAROW
12-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Was she hot?;)

dang it.. I have to admit I laughed out loud when I read that........:doh:

KingRob
12-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Not bad looking...very friendly....;)

Go Cuero
12-16-2005, 08:57 PM
It's amazing the people from Cuero I run into in places not around Cuero. My husband always laughs when we go somewhere and I tell him I saw someone from Cuero. He thinks I'm just lying because he's not from Cuero and he never sees anyone he grew up with. But that's probably because he never stayed in one place long enough since his dad was in the airforce.

Glad you had someone to drown your sorrows with!! I just went to bed after the game.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 09:00 PM
thats actually a really cool story hahahha

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
small small world

Darn....someone get this song outta my head!:doh: :)

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Darn....someone get this song outta my head!:doh: :)

It's a small world after all!!!!

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
It's a small world after all!!!!

:kiss: :wave:

I'm gonna change your name from whsdog to sorrydog!:D

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:kiss: :wave:

I'm gonna change your name from whsdog to sorrydog!:D