PDA

View Full Version : Please wear your seatbelts!

hornet_06
11-13-2003, 05:45 PM
As most of you have probably already read, friends and family has sufferred a loss of a very active 17 year old girl. Her name was Kelley Davenport! Please keep her and her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers! She was not wearing her seatbelt when she got ejected from her truck late Wednesday night. Please wear your seatbelt!

hornet_06
11-13-2003, 05:48 PM
You never know how much you appreciate someone until they're gone. Tell everyone you love and appreciate that you love them!

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 08:51 PM
Speaking as a Mom, not just BrahmaMom, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE wear those seatbelts. Do it for the one you love most in the world, and for the one who loves you most in the world (most Moms would qualify here). Contrary to popular belief, NOBODY is indestructible. There but for the grace of God we all go. Buckle up as you head out tomorrow night, and every time you turn the key. We Moms appreciate it. Kelly doesn't get another chance to buckle her seatbelt--and her family would give anything for one. God Bless.

noitall
11-13-2003, 09:12 PM
I know these kids get really excited after a Friday nite football game and may drive off with friends ready to start their weekend but remember your families and buckle up and drive safe. KEEP THIS POST CLOSE TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD AND MAYBE IT WILL REMIND OUR KIDS TO BUCKLE UP. Have fun but remember the parents that love you are waiting at home for your safe return

CHS_CG
11-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Guys, Kelley means a lot to me. She was my best friend and a sister to me and I love her soo much! Everybody that drives or rides in a car PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear your seatbelt!!! Kelley is in my heart forever and I will love her forever! God Bless!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 09:28 PM
CHS_CG:
Guys, Kelley means a lot to me. She was my best friend and a sister to me and I love her soo much! Everybody that drives or rides in a car PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear your seatbelt!!! Kelley is in my heart forever and I will love her forever! God Bless!My heart and my prayers go out to you also!!

CHS_CG
11-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Thank you Ranger Mom!

BrahmaMom
11-13-2003, 10:23 PM
CHS_CG, my heart breaks for you as I know what you are facing in what should be the best year of your life. Don't let Kelley's life be wasted, get your message out so that she can live through others. I lost a friend in high school, though not a best friend, and it made such an impression and lesson I never forgot--wear my seatbelt and always let those you love know you love them, you never know when it is the last time. You will be in my prayers always. God Bless.

HornetMom
11-14-2003, 06:47 AM
Thank you all for you words and prayers. As my daughter (CHS_CG) said, PLEASE buckle up and drive safe. Tonight Caldwell travels to Waco. To all from Caldwell and everywhere else, please drive carefully.

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 09:13 AM
This needs to stay at the top. Best of luck to all teams playing for an injury-free game. And when you get in the car, remember Kelley, CHS_CG, your families and friends and BUCKLE UP!!

BrainDamage
11-14-2003, 09:26 AM
What school did she go to?

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 10:37 AM
Caldwell. I am a seat belt fanatic, my dis will confirm this. Buckle up.

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 10:37 AM
That would be my KIDS will confirm...

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 04:20 PM
As game time approaches, this needs to go back to the top. Buckle up--for your mom and in memory of Kelley. Please, no more tragedies.

hornet_06
11-14-2003, 04:32 PM
WE LOVE YOU KELLEY AND WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU! You're in a far much better place than us and hopefully one day we will all join you up there! You opened alot of peoples eyes! You were a great person and we all will miss you! You were a great inspiration to all of us! HOPE TO SEE YOU ONE DAY! I LUV U KELLEY!!

BrahmaMom
11-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Back to the top. I'm heading out and I'm wearing my seat belt. Moms love you--BUCKLE UP!

hornet_06
11-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Thank you everybody who has and is praying for Kelley, her friends, and family. Her funeral was today and it was awesome! Everything anybody said was true about Kelley she is an awesome person! I just wanted to say thank you everybody for your support! Kelley you will live in me forever! We all love you! Thank you everybody once again! BUCKLE UP!

cHs_gUaRd_06
11-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Me and Kelley were very close and she was very compasionate person. She loved everyone. We will always miss her. Please keep her family and friends in your hearts and prayers.
Thank You