PDA

View Full Version : Who's better Morrison or Redick

Cameron Crazy
12-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I know both of them can shoot the lights out so post what you think..

Bullaholic
12-15-2005, 07:43 PM
I think I know which one would get the 'Horns vote.

Cameron Crazy
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
How is Bridgeport in basketball i know our team played them but were not to good so..jw and oo how did they do in the Weatherford tourney we got last but o well

big daddy russ
12-15-2005, 07:51 PM
JJ without a doubt.

Cameron Crazy
12-15-2005, 07:53 PM
do any of yall think Morrison is overrated i know he is good but i dont really see that he matches up to JJ

HighSchool Fan
12-15-2005, 08:10 PM
JJ by far is the better of the 2

Pmoney
12-15-2005, 08:20 PM
JJ by far!

shankbear
12-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Jim Morrison any day dude....Light My Fire....oh crap...wrong thread!!!!!

raider4life
12-15-2005, 09:25 PM
do any of yall think Morrison is overrated i know he is good but i dont really see that he matches up to JJ

Well we'll just have to wait until March now aren't we?;) For the time being, I'm going to have to go with Morrison, at least until JJ proves me wrong :p

Tweeder215
12-15-2005, 10:12 PM
J.J. is the man, I would go out on a limb and say he is the best "shooter" in the country (including the NBA). His shot mechanics are flawless.

mwynn05
12-16-2005, 12:26 AM
I wish I was as good as either one

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 12:37 AM
JJ...hands down

best shot in the land

football4life
12-16-2005, 12:59 AM
anyone who watched him torch the second ranked 'horns would know that he is the best there is. he can make it from anywhere, and over anyone at anytime. good guy too. So is morrison though, and he's got a cool mustache, so its hard to dislike him.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by football4life
anyone who watched him torch the second ranked 'horns would know that he is the best there is. he can make it from anywhere, and over anyone at anytime. good guy too. So is morrison though, and he's got a cool mustache, so its hard to dislike him.

yah i watched that on ESPN and they were sayin he was the next Michael Jordan...i dont know how many next Michael Jordans we have but I think hes goin to be the next JJ Redick and tear up stuff when he gets to the NBA..this kid is amazing

AggieJohn
12-16-2005, 02:09 AM
morrison is amazing, and for him to be as athletic as he is being a diabetic is amazing

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Adam Morrison is being compared to Larry Bird. . . first. . .

Second. . . JJ Reddick is perhaps the player most hated by fans and feared by coaches. . .

and lastly... id rather have Reddick with the ball in his hands as the game is on the line

HighSchool Fan
12-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
morrison is amazing, and for him to be as athletic as he is being a diabetic is amazing

you continue to amaze me with comments like this. i'm a diabetic and almost find this offensive. does having diabetes make Ty Cobb, Arthur Ashe, Joe Frasier or Jay Leeuwenburg anymore amazing. if a person with diabetes does what he is suppose to do then there is no limitations to what that person can achieve. you just proved a good point, most people are not educated when it comes to diabetes, and that's unfortunate.

3afan
12-16-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
........ does having diabetes make Ty Cobb, Arthur Ashe, Joe Frasier or Jay Leeuwenburg anymore amazing. ....

or me ??? :D :D :D

HighSchool Fan
12-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
or me ??? :D :D :D

i didn't wanna bring you down to there level :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2005, 11:04 AM
okay. . in AJs defense, sorta. . . i think he meant that we see his diabetes played out. Morrison has been seen on the sidelines giving himself insulin shots to control his sugar levels on occasion which is, if you dont know his story, almost eerie to watch.

hutex04
12-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Morrison, i hate watching. He needs to whipe off that chocolate on his upper lip. But out of the two Morrison is fo real! He is Gonzaga basketball. Reddick is great but so are all of Dukes players.

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
Morrison, i hate watching. He needs to whipe off that chocolate on his upper lip. But out of the two Morrison is fo real! He is Gonzaga basketball. Reddick is great but so are all of Dukes players.

it wasnt long ago that Roni Turiaf and Blake Stepp were Gonzaga basketball too. Gonzaga has 3 legit NBAers right now. . . which is pretty good for a Mid Major

HighSchool Fan
12-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
okay. . in AJs defense, sorta. . . i think he meant that we see his diabetes played out. Morrison has been seen on the sidelines giving himself insulin shots to control his sugar levels on occasion which is, if you dont know his story, almost eerie to watch.

it's not uncommon for players who have diabetes to have to have shots durnig games. collinsville has a 6th grader who has to give himself shots during football games. it all goes back to being uneducated on the subject.

District303aPastPlayer
12-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
it's not uncommon for players who have diabetes to have to have shots durnig games. collinsville has a 6th grader who has to give himself shots during football games. it all goes back to being uneducated on the subject.

i getcha. . . ive seen my grandmother doin it to herself, so i am aware myself :)