PDA

View Full Version : My solution to the 3A All State Teams

Adidas410s
12-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Let's just let GSquared name the team. Heck he has seen pretty much every good player at EVERY level in EVERY region of the state. He would do just as good a job as anybody else...if not better!

wos fan1
12-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Just don't let the AP vote!

Bullaholic
12-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Good thought adidas....but it's a little "risky". The first candidate's parent to offer to buy G2 a CFS and a Shiner at Mary's would get the "nod". And if one of em' had a "shiny" legal age sister---they would get 2 votes out of G2.

flashlight
12-15-2005, 07:15 PM
it is screwed up

Cameron Crazy
12-15-2005, 07:37 PM
I hope Wylie plays better basketball than there football team when they went to Graham cause they got beat...whats up with that Keenam?....what happend there man? but anyway peace

Bullaholic
12-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I hope Wylie plays better basketball than there football team when they went to Graham cause they got beat...whats up with that Keenam?....what happend there man? but anyway peace

I would almost bet that you will have an answer from the owner of this thread, shortly, CC.

Adidas410s
12-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I would almost bet that you will have an answer from the owner of this thread, shortly, CC.

I don't even think I could dignify a HS kid with a response...we all know it gets you nowhere. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I left for Dallas (Garland) about 6PM and just got in thanks to a few wrecks. I have two job interviews in the morning so wish me luck! :D

DaHop72
12-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I don't even think I could dignify a HS kid with a response...we all know it gets you nowhere. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I left for Dallas (Garland) about 6PM and just got in thanks to a few wrecks. I have two job interviews in the morning so wish me luck! :D
Best of luck tomorrow 410s, knock'em dead.:)

football4life
12-16-2005, 12:49 AM

Hey man, just cause there's a quite a few moronic high school posters, doesn't mean we all dont have a clue. Good luck with those jobs, whats the deal, the old one not cuttin it? if nothing else, you had lots of time for the downlow.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

ill reply to it!...first of all his name is KeenUm and second hes goin to University of Houston to toss the pig skin around...4rthly?? you dont have a clue buddy

football4life
12-16-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
ill reply to it!...first of all his name is KeenUm and second hes goin to University of Houston to toss the pig skin around...4rthly?? you dont have a clue buddy

yea who is this guy, just registered and has started several threads already. Not the best first impression ive seen either. Where you been whsdogs, i took the lead again man.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by football4life
yea who is this guy, just registered and has started several threads already. Not the best first impression ive seen either. Where you been whsdogs, i took the lead again man.

haha dang finals kicked my butt...but hey its over now so im back...you better start postin lol

how you been?

football4life
12-16-2005, 01:04 AM
haha dang finals kicked my butt...but hey its over now so im back...you better start postin lol

how you been?

Doin good, not much to doo, but my cousin will be in tomorrow so we can start a month's worth of a madden franchise for the rest of the holiday. Give me somethin to do all day.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Doin good, not much to doo, but my cousin will be in tomorrow so we can start a month's worth of a madden franchise for the rest of the holiday. Give me somethin to do all day.

thats what me and my little brother will be doin when i get home for Christmas...im still stuck in San Angelo till saturday...work!:mad:

football4life
12-16-2005, 01:08 AM
thats what me and my little brother will be doin when i get home for Christmas...im still stuck in San Angelo till saturday...work!:mad:

Yea too bad i'll have to eventually get a job someday....good luck with that.:p I'm off to bed, take it easy, happy posting.

Whsdogs
12-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Yea too bad i'll have to eventually get a job someday....good luck with that.:p I'm off to bed, take it easy, happy posting.

haha back at ya..dueces:wave:

Adidas410s
12-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey man, just cause there's a quite a few moronic high school posters, doesn't mean we all dont have a clue. Good luck with those jobs, whats the deal, the old one not cuttin it? if nothing else, you had lots of time for the downlow.

Now now I don't hate on high school kids...but I won't respond to a moronic one that's for sure. There ar eplenty of them on here, you included, that are here for the discussion and "comraderie." (sp) About the jobs, my current one is fine...I have had it since junior year of college. However, now that I have graduated with my degrees in Finance and Economics it's time to move on to something a bit more challenging and, if nothing else, that allows me to put my degree to better use.

football4life
12-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Now now I don't hate on high school kids...but I won't respond to a moronic one that's for sure. There ar eplenty of them on here, you included, that are here for the discussion and "comraderie." (sp) About the jobs, my current one is fine...I have had it since junior year of college. However, now that I have graduated with my degrees in Finance and Economics it's time to move on to something a bit more challenging and, if nothing else, that allows me to put my degree to better use.

Oh i gotcha. Didn't realize you had graduated, so yea that definitely would be the thing to do. :clap: