PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for a fellow poster

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Stang99 was involved in a car accident on Monday...the prognosis is very dim.

He is married with an unborn son on the way!

He was a starting offensive tackle for the Sweetwater Mustangs in '98 and '99.

Please say a prayer for him!

DaHop72
12-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Prayers for him and his family.

GetRDoneStangs
12-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I think I might know him. What is his name?

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 11:22 PM
I know and work with this young man. He is a great and upstanding citizen. Will keep him in my prayers.

CHS_CG
Prayers from Caldwell to his family and friends.. Please give us details as they come along.

GetRDoneStangs
Add this one to

Our youth minister & his wife were expecting in a few months. They went to the doctor monday and they found out something was seiously wrong. We are not shure what exactly is wrong at the time but it looks like either the baby will not make it through delivery or will only be alive shortly after birth.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I think I might know him. What is his name?

Jeremy Maxwell

Here is the article:

A local resident was injured in a one-vehicle accident early Monday morning.

According to information received by the Sweetwater Reporter, Jeremy Maxwell was traveling to San Angelo when his vehicle rolled at least three times. Maxwell was airlifted from the scene to a San Angelo hospital.

He underwent surgery immediately and his condition was not known as of press time.

Maxwell is an employee at Ludlum Measurements and his wife is a teacher at Southeast Elementary School.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

Phil C
12-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Prayers from me too right now.

GetRDoneStangs
12-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Jeremy Maxwell

Here is the article:

A local resident was injured in a one-vehicle accident early Monday morning.

According to information received by the Sweetwater Reporter, Jeremy Maxwell was traveling to San Angelo when his vehicle rolled at least three times. Maxwell was airlifted from the scene to a San Angelo hospital.

He underwent surgery immediately and his condition was not known as of press time.

Maxwell is an employee at Ludlum Measurements and his wife is a teacher at Southeast Elementary School.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

ahh yes I do know him. His wife is works where my mom works. They have sent a huge package full of things for her when she stays with him.

sw_mustang_mom
12-14-2005, 11:36 PM
My husband also works with him and says that the word is that he rolled his p/u end-over-end about 5 times, and sustained pretty serious head injuries. Yesterday, there was also a concern about possible complications from this, but they appear to be okay...(answered prayer.) Continue to keep him in prayer...I know we will.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 11:39 PM
prayers from me. I was a Freshman when he was a SR. Real nice guy hope he comes out ok.

GetRDoneStangs
12-14-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by sw_mustang_mom
My husband also works with him and says that the word is that he rolled his p/u end-over-end about 5 times, and sustained pretty serious head injuries. Yesterday, there was also a concern about possible complications from this, but they appear to be okay...(answered prayer.) Continue to keep him in prayer...I know we will.

That's so awful. Hopefully things will get better.

WOS1
12-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Prayers from Mustangs in a different part of the state.

eagles_victory
12-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Prayers from Caldwell to his family and friends.. Please give us details as they come along. Prayers will be coming from Fairfield as well.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

44INAROW
12-15-2005, 12:23 AM
prayers from Cuero for Jeremy for his recovery and to his wife for the strength to get through this and for the youth minister, wife wife and unborn child.....

S-WtrMustangFan
12-15-2005, 01:02 AM
God bless him and his family.

ILS1
12-15-2005, 05:07 AM
Yes,prayers to him and his family!!

:D

SINTON81
12-15-2005, 08:42 AM
May God's healing had touch him and his family.

bulldogbark
12-15-2005, 08:47 AM
prayers from east Tx for his recovery and for his family. May the Lords healing hand be laid upon him and the hand of comfort upon his family.

justlikesports
12-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Prayers from Monahans for everyone in Sweetwater. Times like these makes you think about what is really important in life. God Bless.

venomous tat2
12-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Prayers from me and I will pass it on to the Rattler Family.

LewP
12-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Does any one have an updated condition report this morning?

ftrmustangmom
12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
I just received this email from one of the guys at work who is a good friend of Jeremy's. I don't think he would mind me posting some of it here

Hello all,

Just got off the phone with my cousin and she says he is a little more responsive this morning. He is still trying to talk but is really hard to understand him with the tube in his throat. They took the staples out of his head but still has some stitches. We still ask for tons of prayers as he still has a long ways to go..

Please continue to pray for him and his family. I know that it is much appreciated.

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks for that update....that does sound a little more promising!

bd62
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
my prayers go out to jeremy and his family.

mustang68
12-15-2005, 02:25 PM
My thoughts, prayers, and best wishes.

^KYE^HESTAND
12-15-2005, 02:32 PM
My prayers go out to him and his family

Brahma73
12-15-2005, 04:42 PM
We're with you S99.

Pmoney
12-15-2005, 05:19 PM
My prayers go out to him and his family

Bandera YaYa
12-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Sorry I didn't read this until just now......thoughts and prayers from Bandera .....May he have a speedy recovery ....God bless his family and loved ones.

Paratrooper
12-15-2005, 06:33 PM
Thoughts and prayers from North Carolina. I hope he can pull through this okay. Does someone have an update on his condition?

Da Wata Boy
12-15-2005, 06:41 PM
MY prayers go out to him and his family, get well man

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Stang99 was involved in a car accident on Monday...the prognosis is very dim.

He is married with an unborn son on the way!

He was a starting offensive tackle for the Sweetwater Mustangs in '98 and '99.

Please say a prayer for him!

To the top...still praying for my friend and co-worker.

SintonFan
12-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Prayer's going out to him and his family.

STANG RED
12-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Here is an update on Jeremy's (Stang99) condition, taken from his website. www.ammonsfamily.com
Please visit his guestbook and leave your name and a word of encouragement when you get a chance. Thanks.

12/19/2005
Jeremy is really moving his right arm today. He continues to pick it up and try and touch whoever is standing next to him. Today, however, they had to go in and move his central line. The line was originally in his chest but they took him in for a procedure to move it to his arm. They did this because they said it is better to be in the arm for long term use. Jeremy asked if it could be in the left arm since he was able to move his right arm around more. The radiologist that was doing the procedure said that they couldn't put it in his left arm because he already has a line in the lower part of his arm that takes his ABP (arterial blood pressure). So they had to put it in the crook of his elbow on his right arm. Fortunately, it has not limited his mobility, he just says that it's sore now. We are communicating better with him and he with us. We are still using a board that has the alphabet written on it and it works but it is a slow process. So if anyone has any other ideas, please let us know. We did finally figure out a way to get his neck comfortable (no pillow). He does have his sense of humor in tact. Jeremy's dad did take a picture of he and I (Kami) and Jeremy stuck his tongue out for the picture. Hopefully tomorrow he will get his staples out, he was suppose to get them out today but the doctor had to go to the ER. We did count and he has 36 staples that we could see and a few stitches also. Everyday is a little more promising. Please continue to pray for him and his recovery.

Ranger Mom
12-20-2005, 10:00 AM
That is GREAT news to hear!

Praise the Lord!

Rabbit'93
12-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Continued prayers on his recovery!

GreenMonster
12-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Dear Stang99,

Fight like your beloved Sweetwater Mustangs. We are already awaiting your return.

STANG RED
12-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Here is another update on his condition. All of your prayers appear to be working. Keep it up! They still have a long way to go.

12/20/05
Jeremy seems to be in better spirits today. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas. He also got his staples out today!! Yeah! It didn't hurt him at all and his scar is looking a lot better. Everything seems to be healing. He also had an occupational therapist come in today and talk to him and work with his arms. She showed me how to move his arms around so that he will get some movement and hopefully some strength in them. He did ask her about holding Brock and she sounded like that was no problem at all. She was very optimistic about it. I think that it really put Jeremy at ease about the whole thing. The doctor did turn Jeremy's vent. settings down almost in half he said. Jeremy said that it felt a lot better, he said that he was breathing really hard and really fast. He is doing a lot more of the breathing on his own. Just pray that he continues to do well on the vent. and hopefully have the settings turned down even more. Jeremy did ask more about his wreck, like where it was, what time it happened, and where his truck was. He did laugh today, there was several people standing around his bed and he said "I love you" to everyone but my mom (Karla) and she made a remark about it and he just laughed. It was really nice to see him happy again. We are doing a little better with communicating with him, he still gets frustrated with us but we are all learning patience. Oh, and Jeremy did get permission to use a straw today!! He has never been so happy to see a straw. Nothing on the agenda for Jeremy tomorrow; I, however, have my first doctor's appointment with the doctor here. Hopefully everything will go okay. I'll keep everyone updated. God Bless!
-Kami-

STANG RED
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Update on Jeremy Maxwell (Stang99)

Kami Maxwell
I'm still in Abilene because I had to come back to get a few things for Brock and do a few errands. Jeremy had his dad call my mom and she handed the phone to me and Jeremy told me to wake up. He is talking!!! They took the vent. tube out and his feeding tube! He has already asked what he is having for Christmas dinner!The power of prayer is an amazing thing. I just can't thank each and everyone of you enough! God bless everyone! I'm sure that Jeremy would like to talk to you and thank you himself. This truly is a Christmas (Eve) miracle!

STANG RED
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
Kami Maxwell
I just couldn't wait until tomorrow for everyone to read this. Jeremy is being taken off of the ventilator tomorrow morning. The dr's actually cut it off for a few hours today to seee if he could handle it and he's done great. So the doctors are going to go in and take him the tube out tomorrow!!!! The power of prayer is a mighty thing!! There is still a long road ahead of us. We were originally told that he would probably always have to be on a vent. but in less than 2 weeks he's proved them wrong! God is awesome! Thank you to everyone that has been praying for Jeremy, God is always listening no matter what! Continue praying for Jeremy's progress. Thank you again for all of the support!!!
December 23, 2005 04:44:02 (GMT Time)

mrescape43
12-23-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Kami Maxwell
I just couldn't wait until tomorrow for everyone to read this. Jeremy is being taken off of the ventilator tomorrow morning. The dr's actually cut it off for a few hours today to seee if he could handle it and he's done great. So the doctors are going to go in and take him the tube out tomorrow!!!! The power of prayer is a mighty thing!! There is still a long road ahead of us. We were originally told that he would probably always have to be on a vent. but in less than 2 weeks he's proved them wrong! God is awesome! Thank you to everyone that has been praying for Jeremy, God is always listening no matter what! Continue praying for Jeremy's progress. Thank you again for all of the support!!!
December 23, 2005 04:44:02 (GMT Time)

This is terrific news. It is great to hear he is doing so well.
Jeremy and family will continue to be in my prayers.

Maroon87
12-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Hang in there, Stang99!:)

44INAROW
12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Wonderful news.... hope he continues to recovery :)

football4life
12-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow this guy is a true fighter!:clap: :clap: Keep it up bro!

mustang_fan1984
12-24-2005, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Add this one to

Our youth minister & his wife were expecting in a few months. They went to the doctor monday and they found out something was seiously wrong. We are not shure what exactly is wrong at the time but it looks like either the baby will not make it through delivery or will only be alive shortly after birth. [/QUIT

I can not release the source of my information !!!!!! But I can say they did lose the baby on Thursday sometime after 4. Please keep this family in your prayers as well especially this close to Christmas it will be a very sad Christmas for them Thanks.

44INAROW
12-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by mustang_fan1984
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
[B]Add this one to

I can not release the source of my information !!!!!! But I can say they did lose the baby on Thursday sometime after 4. Please keep this family in your prayers as well especially this close to Christmas it will be a very sad Christmas for them Thanks.

That is so sad. I'll add the youth minister and his wife to my special prayers. :(

Cameron Crazy
12-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Prayer for his family