PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Prayers

onfirebball05mustang
12-14-2005, 04:47 PM
I know I haven't posted as much as I used to on here, and I'm a few days late in posting this, but...

I want to ask for y'all's thoughts and prayers. My BEST friend (practiacally my twin sister) died in a car wreck on Monday morning. She was headed from home (Elgin) to College Station with two of our friends (both A&M students) and then on her way to Sam Houston State, she was in a head on collision leaving the other driver in ICU, ripping her car in two and igniting the gas tank. Services are being held tonight and tomorrow morning with a burial to follow. Please be in prayer for her family, friends and church family as we mourn her death and yet CELEBRATE the life that God blessed her with.

Thanks and God Bless,
Cassie

ps for more information on anything, please send me a message, thanks again.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
I know I haven't posted as much as I used to on here, and I'm a few days late in posting this, but...

I want to ask for y'all's thoughts and prayers. My BEST friend (practiacally my twin sister) died in a car wreck on Monday morning. She was headed from home (Elgin) to College Station with two of our friends (both A&M students) and then on her way to Sam Houston State, she was in a head on collision leaving the other driver in ICU, ripping her car in two and igniting the gas tank. Services are being held tonight and tomorrow morning with a burial to follow. Please be in prayer for her family, friends and church family as we mourn her death and yet CELEBRATE the life that God blessed her with.

Thanks and God Bless,
Cassie

ps for more information on anything, please send me a message, thanks again.
God bless ya, prayers with this family and you.

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :(

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 04:54 PM
God bless you and this young ladies family.

District303aPastPlayer
cass, you have my thoughts and prayers. you still have it, so if you need anything, feel free to call

Old Tiger
RIP and I'll keep you and her and her family in my prayers.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 05:10 PM
prayers from Sweetwater.

pirate4state
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang

Thanks and God Bless,
Cassie

ps for more information on anything, please send me a message, thanks again. I'm so sorry for your loss. :( We'll keep you & her family in our prayers.

44INAROW
12-14-2005, 05:15 PM
I was so sorry to hear this Cassie - I will keep all in my prayers :(

Phantom Stang
12-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Sorry for your loss. May God bless you and her family.:(

wos fan1
12-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Prayers from Orange.

CHS_Grad '85
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh I'm so sorry... heard about this on the news this morning... you're in my prayers... my condolances to her family...

CHS_CG
12-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Cassie my thoughts and prayers are with you, and her family and everybody affected by this. If you need anything feel free to ask!

onfirebball05mustang
12-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Thanks everyone, the thoughts and prayers REALLY mean ALOT. We had visitation last night, which was overwhelmingly packed with friends and family; followed by the service today which was standing room only. Bri wanted more than anything to touch people's lives around the world for Christ and she has touched so many around Elgin and Manor. On top of that, the mission teams that are going out here in the next week or so will be wearing a ribbon for Bri that, when asked, will be able to tell her story.
I know she never expected to reach others in this way, but God uses us in many ways, we all seem to have realized that full well this week.
Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers, they've helped her family and all of us to be strong and to live as Brittanie did--no fears, no regreats, just a life with a purpose....a quote from the matching Bibles we had for years.

Cassie

PS If anyone has the Eagle (College Station) paper from 12/13 still, I would GREATLY appreciate seeing the article, pm me if you don't mind. Thanks again for everything guys! -ca