PDA

View Full Version : Good to see.....

handNthedirt
12-14-2005, 03:11 PM
.....the Mods are earning their money........Madden's post almost reached 3 pages??????

pirate4state
Originally posted by handNthedirt
.....the Mods are earning their money........Madden's post almost reached 3 pages?????? What money??

jmcgee
Its still there thought it would be deleted by now.

handNthedirt
12-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What money??

I didn't realize you were logged on....I should have said "good to see they're working hard."

pirate4state
12-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I didn't realize you were logged on....I should have said "good to see they're working hard." LOL :D

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 03:24 PM
.....the Mods are earning their money........Madden's post almost reached 3 pages??????

I am assuming that is a jab?

If this job paid my bills I would sit here day in and day out!

As it is...I have had the downlow open all day...even got a emails and IM's regarding mustang87 posts.

I was in the middle of doing a report and was gonna check in on it when I was done.....bout that time we got word of an oil spill on one of our locations....RRC, EPA and OSHA were on their way to the well. All the bosses are out of town and the only other girl who works here was sick.

That left only me to take care of something that I have NO idea about.....so while the dlow was sitting on my desktop open, there is not a darn thing I could do about it.

With the worry about the threat of our company being charged $10,000 a day somehow the "F" word didn't seem quite so bad to me at the time.....I think it may have ran through my head a couple times too!

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 03:30 PM
We all let it slip from time to time.
we all know ya'll have to make a livin too. If I was'nt sitting in a hotel in Orlando, FL, I would'nt be on here.

Thanks RM!!!!!

pirate4state
12-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

As it is...I have had the downlow open all day...even got a emails and IM's regarding mustang87 posts.

I was in the middle of doing a report and was gonna check in on it when I was done.....bout that time we got word of an oil spill on one of our locations....RRC, EPA and OSHA were on their way to the well. All the bosses are out of town and the only other girl who works here was sick.

That left only me to take care of something that I have NO idea about.....so while the dlow was sitting on my desktop open, there is not a darn thing I could do about it.

With the worry about the threat of our company being charged $10,000 a day somehow the "F" word didn't seem quite so bad to me at the time.....I think it may have ran through my head a couple times too!

Sounds like you're having a rough day. Sorry to hear it. :(

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sounds like you're having a rough day. Sorry to hear it. :(

Thanks!!

At least the girl who actually WORKS in the production department did come in after lunch. She okay'd everything I did, so i think we can breathe a sigh of relief now.

I still have no clue what the "madden" thing was about. I had two IM's from posters when I got back to my desk, but the thread had already been pulled then.

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks!!

At least the girl who actually WORKS in the production department did come in after lunch. She okay'd everything I did, so i think we can breathe a sigh of relief now.

I still have no clue what the "madden" thing was about. I had two IM's from posters when I got back to my desk, but the thread had already been pulled then.

You might actually be lucky you had an oil spill, Mom. That was sure uglier, but luckily, easier to clean up.
Sorry to hear about your bad day. Isn't there a full moon tonight?

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
....RRC, EPA and OSHA
Not good names ta have round when ya got a spill. Glad ya took care of it all proper. They say things come in 3s so tween the spill and 87 and madden hope were done.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Not good names ta have round when ya got a spill. Glad ya took care of it all proper. They say things come in 3s so tween the spill and 87 and madden hope were done.

Amen!!

Ten more minutes and I am off the clock anyway!!

handNthedirt
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM

It was a jab, and a good clean jab I might add........good clean fun was the only thing intended by it. I'm sorry to hear about the bad news from your neck of the woods, I hope everyone involved is okay! Also hope your day gets better.

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2005, 04:45 PM

Well, I had to go into Austin to the office and got a phone call while I was in the car...hung up and called to get it taken care of.

Some days I actually have to earn my keep. :kiss: