PDA

View Full Version : Say it Aint so Ranger Mom

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Graying Singles Adopt New Dating Mores

By LH Mom
Liberty Hill Tx(AP) - Forgive Ranger Mom if she's a little slow to join in the rounds of speed dating going on around her. Not only has the 55-year-old divorced mother never tried speed dating - she hasn't been out at night except for work events, and High School Football in about a decade.

``I was married for 20 years, and now I'm nervous,'' said Ranger Mom, who preferred to sip a Bud Light at the bar and watch as more than 50 older adults in this central Texas town tried speed dating, where men and women are paired for a few minutes of get-to-know-you chat before switching partners.

Forget boring dinner parties. Older Americans looking for love have taken a cue from young urban singles and are flocking to speed-dating events and online personals sites. Match.com, a popular dating Web site, says registrations among people over 50 have soared 340 percent since 2000. The American Association of Retired Persons now has a dating advice column in its member magazine.

pirate4state
12-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

By LH Mom
Liberty Hill Tx(AP) - Forgive Ranger Mom if she's a little slow to join in the rounds of speed dating going on around her. Not only has the 55-year-old divorced mother never tried speed dating - she hasn't been out at night except for work events, and High School Football in about a decade.

``I was married for 20 years, and now I'm nervous,'' said Ranger Mom, who preferred to sip a Bud Light at the bar and watch as more than 50 older adults in this central Texas town tried speed dating, where men and women are paired for a few minutes of get-to-know-you chat before switching partners.

Forget boring dinner parties. Older Americans looking for love have taken a cue from young urban singles and are flocking to speed-dating events and online personals sites. Match.com, a popular dating Web site, says registrations among people over 50 have soared 340 percent since 2000. The American Association of Retired Persons now has a dating advice column in its member magazine.
:eek: :eek: :evillaugh :evillaugh

zeus63
12-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I've seen the pics of Ranger Mom and she doens't look to be in her 50's, she's pretty hot.

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2005, 12:11 PM

By LH Mom

Something tells me that RM is going to whup you for this. :D

Butkus
12-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Something tells me that RM is going to whup you for this. :D
Heck best I recollect thats whar bubba stang and I met RM prior ta tha downlow. Course ole stang kinda sucked up a little and attended ona those m and g thangs so she remembers him know.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I've seen the pics of Ranger Mom and she doens't look to be in her 50's, she's pretty hot.

Thank You!!!

I still got a few years left before I hit that half century mark!

and Bubba....you need to put the bottle down!

I know you said I looked 25, but just cause you always see 2 of me does NOT make me 50!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sinton66
12-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Bubba may be into that sort of thing (whuppings). Proceed with due caution, RM.:D

Butkus
12-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thank You!!!

I know you said I looked 25, but just cause you always see 2 of me does NOT make me 50!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And shes cute when shes angry.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Bubba may be into that sort of thing. Proceed with due caution, RM.:D

That wouldn't surprise me in the least!!

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Bubba likes to throw caution to the wind

:D :D :D
Age is only a number

44INAROW
12-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Thank You!!!

nice one RM :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Thank You!!!

now that is funny

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Heck best I recollect thats whar bubba stang and I met RM prior ta tha downlow. Course ole stang kinda sucked up a little and attended ona those m and g thangs so she remembers him know.
There ya go agin, tryin to drag me into another brawl, when im just tryin to mind my own business. g thanks Butkus.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
There ya go agin, tryin to drag me into another brawl, when im just tryin to mind my own business. g thanks Butkus.
Heck big bro ya aint never backed down from a fight n ya aint gonna start now. Mamma called said I hada say sry bout ta sucking up thang though.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Heck big bro ya aint never backed down from a fight n ya aint gonna start now. Mamma called said I hada say sry bout ta sucking up thang though.
I figurd she would. i toll on ya. ya no i always been mammas favrite. she said ya better staten up an fly rit.

spiveyrat
12-14-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm not sure what to make out of this thread... RM's not single now, is she?

:confused:

Butkus
12-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Its a joke nother one of bubba many. RM is married with kids as that thar show says.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Bubba you are crazy!!:D :D :clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Now Stang and Butkis you both know that ole Bubba is Ranger Mom's favorite of the 3 of us

she mite tell ya differnt just to make ya fell better

But aint no doubt who momma love most

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Now Stang and Butkis you both know that ole Bubba is Ranger Mom's favorite of the 3 of us

she mite tell ya differnt just to make ya fell better

But aint no doubt who momma love most
Nah bubba stang talkin bout our mamma not RM. Hes tellin me hes tha favorite. Me Im not so sur. But ya know ole stang got his picture struck with RM twice and we hadnt.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Ranger Mom got plenty of Pictures of Ole Bubba
she just keep em to herself

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Ranger Mom got plenty of Pictures of Ole Bubba
she just keep em to herself
Hey bubba ole butkus dont go tellin all his secrets like that. Ole butkus keeps them thangs to his own self.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 02:11 PM
But ya know ole stang got his picture struck with RM twice and we hadnt.

Actually, it was 4 times....but who's counting?;)

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Actually, it was 4 times....but who's counting?;)
See I told ya hes a suckup.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:17 PM
im callin mamma rit now

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Ole Stang always was an insecure one
remember when mom and dad moved while he was at little leauge practice
and didn't tell him where the rest of the family had gone

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
im callin mamma rit now
Anna tattlin tail on top of that. Oh well phone be ringin soon enough far sur.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
im callin mamma rit now

Tattle Tail
that is why you never got the big drum stick on Sunday at lunch

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Darn sur took awhile far him to catch up with us too.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:22 PM
Yep n im still upset bout dat. wuddnt but 32 at tha time. mighty hard on yungun.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Yep n im still upset bout dat. wuddnt but 32 at tha time. mighty hard on yungun.

Wouldn't have been so bad but he brought his wife and kids with him when he found us

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Tattle Tail
that is why you never got the big drum stick on Sunday at lunch
yea but momma alwayz let me chew on tha neck bon, and i alwaz got tha pully bone to.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:28 PM
yea but momma alwayz let me chew on tha neck bon, and i alwaz got tha pully bone to.

Got news for you Stang

That weren't the neck bone you was chewin on

Momma was being nice and tellin ya that is what is was

Aint sure you really want to know
you kin ask her next Sat at Christmas dinner

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't have been so bad but he brought his wife and kids with him when he found us
thems my kid? hell i thawt they wuz your kids.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:30 PM
oh yeah I fergot
your wife
my kids

dang no wonder Christmas is so confusin

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:37 PM
oh yeah I fergot
your wife
my kids

dang no wonder Christmas is so confusin

Ha Ha. Great minds think alike. I could say tha same ta you. Ever wonder why your kidz waz so purdy.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Yall are having entirely too much fun with this!

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Well
He started it

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Well
He started it
No actually ole Butkus started it (as usual) then he ran off n hid.
Im callin mamma again.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:52 PM
No actually ole Butkus started it (as usual) then he ran off n hid.
Im callin mamma again.
Dang it Bubba yur rite ole Stangs the biggest tattle tail ever wus. Oh and by the way those purty kids thar mine.

Bullaholic
12-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Bubba Joe....What are you and Stang Red giving Black Magic for Christmas? Are you having him over to Sweetwater for Christmas dinner?

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Bubba Joe....What are you and Stang Red giving Black Magic for Christmas? Are you having him over to Sweetwater for Christmas dinner?

Stang wanted to send him some letters to his bosses thankn em for lettin him play all day with us on the Downlow

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 03:01 PM
BM aint good nuff for mammas cookin. He might get ta fight the dogs fer a scrap er 2 tho.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Dang it Bubba yur rite ole Stangs the biggest tattle tail ever wus. Oh and by the way those purty kids thar mine.
I alwayz wunderd why they wuz borned with no teeth. Now i no, jus like ther daddy.

spiveyrat
12-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Is anyone else dizzy? :eyetwitch

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Spivey you aint been in our stash have ya.

GetRDoneStangs
12-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

Haha well we should be dizzy we were in the stash! But shh.. they don't know that for shure yet. ;)

Dang, this stuff is great!:smoker:

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Haha well we should be dizzy we were in the stash! But shh.. they don't know that for shure yet. ;)

Dang, this stuff is great!:smoker:

Thats cause we mix in alot of wild bremmer cow manure.
Good aint it!?
Jus put it back when yr dun.

GetRDoneStangs
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Thats cause we mix in alot of wild bremmer cow manure.
Good aint it!?
Jus put it back when yr dun.

Yes I't's great stuff . I'll be shure to put it back when im dun.:)