PDA

View Full Version : Hornfans posters and KTJ only please!

Phil C
12-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Please let everyone on Hornfans that you can know the administration seem to have got upset with me for inadvertently getting on the wrong thread and I can read between the lines in their email which I won't disclose since it is confidential that I am not wanted by them on the board. I guess I posted we must stay focus much too often. I don't know if they are upset that that I didnt' send money which I would have if given an address but I don't know how that pay pals work. Plus maybe the other posters complained since I am not as sophisticated as some of them so please tell them Bill in Sinton is no more as far as that site goes other than ROM. They wouldn't even post my encouragement to the team this morning. I am still a Horns fans and sorry I wasn't wanted any more at the site and can't encourage the team or other sports in my own faulty way. Anyway go Horns and win the Rose Bowl. Sorry I won't be able to celebrate with you at Hornfans.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Please let everyone on Hornfans that you can know the administration seem to have got upset with me for inadvertently getting on the wrong thread and I can read between the lines in their email which I won't disclose since it is confidential that I am not wanted by them on the board. I guess I posted we must stay focus much too often. I don't know if they are upset that that I didnt' send money which I would have if given an address but I don't know how that pay pals work. Plus maybe the other posters complained since I am not as sophisticated as some of them so please tell them Bill in Sinton is no more as far as that site goes other than ROM. They wouldn't even post my encouragement to the team this morning. I am still a Horns fans and sorry I wasn't wanted any more at the site and can't encourage the team or other sports in my own faulty way. Anyway go Horns and win the Rose Bowl. Sorry I won't be able to celebrate with you at Hornfans.
Well heck Phil ta heck with that hornfans board we like ya over at tha downlow.

rockdale80
12-14-2005, 11:53 AM

Sorry they are a bunch of pansies over there Phil. Just remember to keep your composure (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav)

Bullaholic
12-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Don't worry about it, Phil. Sometimes those "young bucks" just don't understand the older generation. If they knew how much you love and support UT athletics, I think they would be ashamed.

Phil C
12-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Thank you Bull and Butcus. Thank you too Rockdale. I needed a laugh this morning. :)

rockdale80
12-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank you Bull and Butcus. Thank you too Rockdale. I needed a laugh this morning. :)

That's what families are for Phil. No thanks needed. ;)

Rabbit'93
12-14-2005, 01:18 PM
HMMM a board that likes SERIOUS discussion.

Bulldog_12
12-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

Hornsfans, SERIOUS???? HA That is like me saying TexAgs is the source for ALL information you could possibly need. People like to think it is, but it isnt. Trust me, there is nothing "serious" about that board except serious homer b.s.

spiveyrat
12-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93

That's not much fun, is it? :doh:

KTJ
12-14-2005, 02:31 PM
I noticed you hadn't been posting in a while. (And I'm still not telling you my screnname on Hornfans. :D)

But what happened?

And I know the owners of Hornfans, as that is the tailgate my buddies and I go to for every football game.

Phil C
12-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I noticed you hadn't been posting in a while. (And I'm still not telling you my screnname on Hornfans. :D)

But what happened?

And I know the owners of Hornfans, as that is the tailgate my buddies and I go to for every football game.

I respect that KTJ about wanting the sn private. Please check pms.

Phil C
12-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Things are patched up now (I think) thanks to KTJ and some enlightening words to me. My composure is back too. :)