PDA

View Full Version : Monahans and Snyder

BullFrog Dad
12-14-2005, 09:42 AM
How many starters are they returning on the O/D?

Sweetwater Red
12-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Who cares about those two teams???
They can return 11 and 11 and still
they won't beat Sweetwater.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Snyder I believe should return 5 on O and 5 on D.

WTF-82
12-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Sweetwater Red you sound like a fool on youre post. I bet you never hit anyone on the field in youre life, and dont smak on me boy I would break my helmet on you little boy. If you think Snyder and Monahans could not beat Sweetwater returning 11 on both sides you are sick. Hek I know Monahans will be tough again.
And so will Snyder both these teams had a great JV and Freshmen teams Monahans lost 1 game last year in Jv to a good 4a school.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Sweetwater Red you sound like a fool on youre post. I bet you never hit anyone on the field in youre life, and dont smak on me boy I would break my helmet on you little boy. If you think Snyder and Monahans could not beat Sweetwater returning 11 on both sides you are sick. Hek I know Monahans will be tough again.
And so will Snyder both these teams had a great JV and Freshmen teams Monahans lost 1 game last year in Jv to a good 4a school. Who was that andrews?:D j/k

zeus63
12-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Who was that andrews?:D j/k

That wasn't very nice. You could have said Merkel and still been about 4 inches higher above the belt than that. (Just kidding)

WTF-82
12-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Monahans has a good number coming back on the O/D don't know the exact number will get that to you. Returners include Roberson who rushed for over 1,200 yards this season and Ishiah Alford speedy receiver and returner. Note the Junior class of this year never lost a game when all together till last year when some of the starters were on Varsity as Sophs. This does not mean anything but, what all I am trying to say is the Juniors are a very talented class with another great off-season I look to a great year.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Well if it was andrews , I wouldnt consider them good. Snyders JV thumped them and Frosh too. Snyder JV, Frosh, and JH lost a combined 7 games though the entire program. the JV and Frosh lost a total of 3 games between them.

Sweetwater Red
12-14-2005, 03:52 PM
And so will Snyder both these teams had a great JV and Freshmen teams Monahans lost 1 game last year in Jv to a good 4a school.

Undefeated freshmen and jv don't mean
jack squat on the varsity. Snyder and
Monahans have always been Sweetwater's
red-headed step children. Sure there has
been a "hiccup" every so often. But, the
bottom line is through-out their history,
Sweetwater has continously beat Snyder
and Monahans like they stole something.

I know it. You know it. And, that's the
facts Jack!

keenoace
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

facts Jack!

Wow, but i would consider that they are the future and the future looks bright for the tigers. Your Funny!!!

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

facts Jack! I think if you look at the record of SW and Snyders last 6-7 matches it has been even..... or are you going to pull the 1930s depression era out of the arse to back up what your saying??? LOL If your talking the last 7-6 years your dead wrong...

zeus63
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
You should learn something from your own post. History doesn't mean jack squat. AND THAT'S THE FACTS JACK!!

WTF-82
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Sweetwater did win those games but you didn't. Hek the way you talk I know you werent a player jack. You see real players dont run there mouth like you did please do you really think Sweetwater is that good they are good but again they are not the state champs buddy top 15 maybe.

oh well
12-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Snyder has 5-6 on Offense and 4 on Defense. Monahans has close to the same.

THis is a Monahans SNyder thread. Lets see how many sweetwater people fill left out and try to get on here and talk themselves up.

oh well
12-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Sweetwater did win those games but you didn't. Hek the way you talk I know you werent a player jack. You see real players dont run there mouth like you did please do you really think Sweetwater is that good they are good but again they are not the state champs buddy top 15 maybe.

They did prove East texas right again though

mustang68
12-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think if you look at the record of SW and Snyders last 6-7 matches it has been even..... or are you going to pull the 1930s depression era out of the arse to back up what your saying??? LOL If your talking the last 7-6 years your dead wrong...

17-6

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
17-6 21-20...... BONK!!!.... then next monday it was thump thump thump..... anyone can come up with that...

:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
12-14-2005, 04:12 PM

Former players don't trash talk? *** ever...
If you get this upset about a little rivalry
trash talking on a message board then,
you must have been balling after losing
to Sweetwater and Monahans this year.

oh well
12-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Thread TiTle
Monahans Snyder. NO NO NO sweetwater, Guess the would be BM heaven

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
21-20...... BONK!!!.... then next monday it was thump thump thump..... anyone can come up with that...

:rolleyes:

Rivalry trash talking. For example: see
above. Just think we got about 10
months left to do this woo-hoo!

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Black_MagicI think if you look at the record of SW and Snyders last 6-7 matches it has been even..... or are you going to pull the 1930s depression era out of the arse to back up what your saying??? LOL If your talking the last 7-6 years your dead wrong...

Originally posted by mustang68
17-6

Originally posted by Black_Magic 21-20...... BONK!!!.... then next monday it was thump thump thump..... anyone can come up with that...