PDA

View Full Version : how bout the game still left?

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:12 AM
haha figured i would try and strike some attention the game thats left in 3a football that most have forgotten about...any predictions or insight or somethin...if not then lets talk about Christmas vacations..whos goin where? lol

Aesculus gilmus
12-14-2005, 08:43 AM
Tatum ought to win this game by at least two touchdowns. Of course, the unexpected can always happen. I just think Hutto's string of luck has run out. I admit I am biased in favor of East Texas teams.

Before I get flamed, by "luck" I meant things like the Bridge City QB going down in a car wreck right before that game, Cameron not being at full strength, etc. I do not doubt that the Hippos must be very, very good. No one makes it this far on luck.

neck_06
12-14-2005, 08:48 AM
i don't know anything about this game, so i'm going to take the latter option and talk about christmas.

i plan on going hunting this weekend because i haven't been able to yet due to football and basketball. i am also playing in the Brazosport ISD Holiday Classic over the holiday. we will prolly go to my grandma's house to eat Christmas Dinner (Lunch) and then its off to the girlfriend's house to see everyone.

football4life
12-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Yea i got nothin on this game. I had never heard of either of these teams until this year, so good luck to both teams. I say Tatum, only because they beat the stangs.
Hopefully christmas will be spent entirely at home, right where it belongs. I'm not much for traveling anyway.

Bearkat
12-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I've heard that Hutto has a good QB and a tough defense. I haven't seen this first hand though.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I tatum By 2tds+. Tatum has some talent on their team.

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 01:13 PM
I have no clue....I have seen Tatum play and they impressed me.

I haven't seen Hutto play, but I have seen Cuero, so Hutto has impressed me too just cause they beat em!

That being said, I have no clue who will win this game.......I may be there and may not.

I will be at the SLC/Katy game for sure though!

scheduler57
12-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Hate to admit it, this is Hutto's year. They are peaking more each week. THey have been finding a way to win ever since we beat them in week ten. THey do not like the feeling, and I don't think they will feel it again until we play them next year! Go Yoe!!

hutex04
12-14-2005, 08:04 PM
classy post Cameron guy. Hutto had it all come together on them at the right time. Dont see it stoping now

Ranger Mom
12-14-2005, 08:06 PM
What is the weather report for the DFW area for this weekend?

Has anyone heard? Someone told me today they thought it was supposed to freeze or snow!

wos fan1
12-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Saw where it looks wet and cold with a few flurries possible.