PDA

View Full Version : what would you like to have or happen for your Christmas wish?

bulldogbark
12-13-2005, 11:51 PM
we all would love to see things go our way,,, so what are you wishing for Christmas be it tangible or intanglble (sp)

bulldogbark
12-13-2005, 11:54 PM
I would love to see every 3a downlower here next year in the very best of health, To see everyone posting would be a nice thing to have.

I hope to see our soldiers back on US soil again with their families.

I wish to see the Christ put back into Christmas but also thru out the year...

and a new Bulldog shirt:)

SintonFan
12-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
I hope to see our soldiers back on US soil again with their families.

I wish to see the Christ put back into Christmas but also thru out the year...

I totally agree. Everything religous is under attack in our society. Businesses that have only "Holiday wishes" or other generic, secular advertising is black-listed by me. I know that America is made up of around 80% CHRISTIANS and companies that cater to a few who try to remove CHRIST from CHRISTMAS on the basis of offending a few really don't understand what "offend" really means at all. It's time we took back the tenets of what made this country great. Goodness, my son's X-MAS celebration tonight was called a "Winter Celebration" for crying out loud. At least the principal did tell the crowd "Merry Christmas".:) That's better than many scruel districts and what scruels do.:)
We as a family continue to pray for the safe return for our soldiers who continue to make this country free. God Bless the Freedom Fighters.:clap: :clap:

sahen
12-14-2005, 12:37 AM
i say lets really offend the people who r getting "offended" then they wont complain about trivial stuff....

hutex04
12-14-2005, 12:41 AM
everyone in my family to be safe and have a healthy year and for Hutto to win state, followed by the longhorns kickin USCs butt