PDA

View Full Version : Slow

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:43 PM
the bored is really slow this morning dang...i sure hope wylie doesnt go to 4a cause i just couldnt handle it being so slow all the time lol

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Yea I would hate to see those guys move up, cause i want to be there next year when our boys finally get over the wylie/second round hump and go all the way!;) Too bad i missed my two chances though, but i'll dang sure be there when it happens!

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
....and you have closed in on my post count way to fast man, i hate to see us in a tie or anything...

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Yea I would hate to see those guys move up, cause i want to be there next year when our boys finally get over the wylie/second round hump and go all the way!;) Too bad i missed my two chances though, but i'll dang sure be there when it happens!

haha thats the truth...we cant seem to beat gainseville!

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:49 PM
haha thats funny...i have been really bored the past few days...i went from 200 to 348 now in just about 2 days

thats what the weekend does to you when you have absolutely nothing to do but study and such and you cant do that all day with this on the internet lol

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:52 PM
All i know is today is the last day before christmas break, and i cant wait for 245 to roll around and to be free for the next three weeks. In the meantime ill continue working on posting as much as possible.

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
All i know is today is the last day before christmas break, and i cant wait for 245 to roll around and to be free for the next three weeks. In the meantime ill continue working on posting as much as possible.

haha man im glad im in college and didnt have any finals today...i have 2 tomorrow but i will be stuck in san angelo until tuesday with work and then i get to go back to Atown...you plannin on playin college ball?

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
haha man im glad im in college and didnt have any finals today...i have 2 tomorrow but i will be stuck in san angelo until tuesday with work and then i get to go back to Atown...you plannin on playin college ball?

It's doubtful, the lure of academic scholarships is pretty strong, that money they offer is pretty darn enticing.:)

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
It's doubtful, the lure of academic scholarships is pretty strong, that money they offer is pretty darn enticing.:)

haha yah i bet so

football4life
12-13-2005, 01:01 PM
What year did you play for the 'dogs?

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 01:02 PM
What year did you play for the 'dogs?

back in 2003 when we went to the semis...year before state!!!:mad: haha..the funny thing is there were guys on the team that were older than me and i already graduated.

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 01:05 PM
it was when case keenum at the age of 15 and our soph qb led us to the semis might i add lol

Adidas410s
12-13-2005, 01:08 PM
haha thats funny...i have been really bored the past few days...i went from 200 to 348 now in just about 2 days

That's how we do things where we come from... :thumbsup:

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
That's how we do things where we come from... :thumbsup:

hahaha thast right:hand:

football4life
12-13-2005, 03:59 PM
back in 2003 when we went to the semis...year before state!!!:mad: haha..the funny thing is there were guys on the team that were older than me and i already graduated.

Nice. So it has been a heck of a few years for the wylie program. I havent really followed anyone else since the past two years, and this board helps that out a whole lot. 2003 was the year we were pre-season #9, then promptly lost several players to injury, then went 3-7. I was a safety then, so I got to go from 3-7 to 11-1, to 10-2. Both ends of the spectrum there.