Brownfield 18-7
A. Wylie 6-18

2004 Greenwood 19-7
Muleshoe 42-12
Iowa Park 21-7
Sweetwater 21-20
Gilmer 20-53

2005 Monahans 28-21

wow...look at all 10 of those games would ya.....thats right, only 10...what the hell?!?! i thought snyder was supposed to be a deep playoff runner every year??? very odd
:thinking:

Butkus
12-13-2005, 11:36 AM
dang that boys feisty taday

oh well
12-13-2005, 11:37 AM
If you look at all the history Snyder has 11 playoffs wins. You have just shown 6 of them.

Bubba-Joe
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
I got a feelin ole Bubba is gonna be blamed somehow for all this.
Them facts is loud
guess aint no chance of snyder's coach gettin asked to leave for another job
not after the one and done season

Whsdogs
Originally posted by Butkus
dang that boys feisty taday

haha ehh what can u say...its offseason! lol

Black_Magic
Originally posted by mustang04
snyder since 2000 playoffs
2002 Monahans 6-7

2003 Monahans 26-0
Brownfield 18-7
A. Wylie 6-18

2004 Greenwood 19-7
Muleshoe 42-12
Iowa Park 21-7
Sweetwater 21-20
Gilmer 20-53

2005 Monahans 28-21

wow...look at all 10 of those games would ya.....thats right, only 10...what the hell?!?! i thought snyder was supposed to be a deep playoff runner every year??? very odd
:thinking: Thanks for posting that. Very impresive looking . that stacks up to over 80% of ALL 3 a programs in the state.:thumbsup: Still like the fact Sweetwater CANT beat snyder in the playoffs.:clap:

Black_Magic
12-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Them facts is loud
not after the one and done season COULD BE MUCH WORSE.. could be 0-40 as a head coach like wiggington so I guess there is worse things in life:rolleyes:

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
: Still like the fact Sweetwater CANT beat snyder in the playoffs.:clap: thats because snyder doesnt make it deep enough consistently every year to even get to face the mustangs now do they???:D

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:41 AM
COULD BE MUCH WORSE.. could be 0-40 as a head coach like wiggington so I guess there is worse things in life:rolleyes:

yeah there are worse things in life, like being a coach for a snyder team...talkin them up all season long, and giving no credit where it is due when ya loss to ur opponent:D :D

Black_Magic
12-13-2005, 11:42 AM
thats because snyder doesnt make it deep enough consistently every year to even get to face the mustangs now do they???:D aw now you know better . you still hurt from last years defeat in Big Spring:clap:

zeus63
12-13-2005, 11:43 AM
LOL!!!

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:43 AM
aw now you know better . you still hurt from last years defeat in Big Spring:clap: haha not really...i wasnt on the field remember, i mean the last time i played snyder in football, i remember quite well seeing yalls AWESOME RB get like 16 total yards rushing for the game...ah the memories:)

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM
aw now you know better . you still hurt from last years defeat in Big Spring:clap:

the 2004 Tiger season....the shrine of their football program:clap: :clap:

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 11:48 AM
the 2004 Tiger season....the shrine of their football program:clap: :clap:

haha my memory of them reggie...was when we beat them 2 times in one season...it was fun..

we can talk about memories all day long blackie...im game!

mustang68
12-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Thanks for posting that. Very impresive looking . that stacks up to over 80% of ALL 3 a programs in the state.:thumbsup: Still like the fact Sweetwater CANT beat snyder in the playoffs.:clap:

Being the 12th winningest football team all time all classifications say what you will bm the facts speak for themselves we will reach over 600 wins next year :clap: :clap:

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
haha my memory of them reggie...was when we beat them 2 times in one season...it was fun..

well blackie WOULD be game too, but you know how the tigers are, one and done most the time:D

so umm jason....why did ya diss me last night, i was bored watchin TV in here by myself bro:(

Butkus
12-13-2005, 11:51 AM
appears ole magic mans gonna be busier n ona of those one legged men at ona those kickin contest

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 11:52 AM
well blackie WOULD be game too, but you know how the tigers are, one and done most the time:D

so umm jason....why did ya diss me last night, i was bored watchin TV in here by myself bro:(

well reggie...i knew had anatomy to study for...so i was like man i better not bother him i just better stay right where i was at;)

hahaha

and plus you ditched me the other night

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
appears ole magic mans gonna be busier n ona of those one legged men at ona those kickin contest

haha well u mess with sweetwater people...wylie is just bound to jump in..thats what we do ;)

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:55 AM
haha well u mess with sweetwater people...wylie is just bound to jump in..thats what we do ;)
thats how we roll....i remember after our football games, we'd like be on the field 45 minutes after the game was over talkin to the wylie guys, we're tight before and after the game, HELL! sometimes even during the game! friendly rivalry:)

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 11:57 AM
hahaha i know i bet parents were always like...uh oh theres about to be a fight...no no no oh nevermind there just talkin haha

my parents told me that when we all like got together in the middle of the field our senio year people thought there was goin to be a brawl

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:58 AM
hahaha i know i bet parents were always like...uh oh theres about to be a fight...no no no oh nevermind there just talkin haha

my parents told me that when we all like got together in the middle of the field our senio year people thought there was goin to be a brawl

haha nahh...sweetwater and wylie both have respect for each other, the players for the other players, the players for the other coaches, the coaches for the other players, and coaches for the other coaches...the fans MIGHT be a different story, idk

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:02 PM
haha nahh...sweetwater and wylie both have respect for each other, the players for the other players, the players for the other coaches, the coaches for the other players, and coaches for the other coaches...the fans MIGHT be a different story, idk

haha nah i bet its all good with them too...they just never seen somethin like that after a game lol

keenoace
12-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Them facts is loud
not after the one and done season

At least as a HEAD COACH he has been to the playoffs every year but one, and has done very well. Totally changed the program around. Unlike some former head coaches from Sweetwater!!!:clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

keenoace
12-13-2005, 09:46 PM

Hahahaha....remeber when you guys were uh picked to win the District the past two years and you end up CHOKING in WYLIE and in SNYDER...hahahaha....that was funny. Shut up and go get you butts ripped in 4A... oh wait they wont even be 4A. What am I thinking, they will be 3A .... The cut off will be 900 Wylie will have 899. Sorry I guess it's just wishful thinking. You are supposed to count the disabled. They are people to.

keenoace
12-13-2005, 09:53 PM

C'Mon you two get out of the bath tub and start replying.:eek: :eek:

I Bleed Red08
12-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for posting that. Very impresive looking . that stacks up to over 80% of ALL 3 a programs in the state.:thumbsup: Still like the fact Sweetwater CANT beat snyder in the playoffs.:clap: wait now isnt that smack talk right there. hmm well it yall MIGHT have been able to beat us this year but you didn't get far enough to play us now did yall :thinking: :doh:

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Hahahaha....remeber when you guys were uh picked to win the District the past two years and you end up CHOKING in WYLIE and in SNYDER...hahahaha....that was funny. Shut up and go get you butts ripped in 4A... oh wait they wont even be 4A. What am I thinking, they will be 3A .... The cut off will be 900 Wylie will have 899. Sorry I guess it's just wishful thinking. You are supposed to count the disabled. They are people to.

haha wait a sec...we werent picked to win district.????we were picked 3rd the past 2 years and like 4rth my senior year...get your facts straight...second snyder lost in the first round, cry me a river build a bridge and get over it...third if you had any sense or knowledge you would know the numbers have been goin up every year and thats how we stayed under..i think our school would want the extra money for being 4a and we would be fine in 4a cause thats all we play in preseason... and played down to snyders caliber one night and then went a couple rounds deep after snyder one and doned it...you know good and well that wylie would do good in 4a you are just wishin we would go 4a so you dont have to play us again, cause if we did go 4a we would only play teams that are near to how good wylie is and i dont think snyder will get that shot again..good defense though it almost worked try again

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:01 AM
with wylies enrollment at 916 looks like we are staying 3a...predicted cut off is 988!

so bring on the comments about how we hide kids and send them to the abilene schools so they come back

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 12:15 AM
thats because snyder doesnt make it deep enough consistently every year to even get to face the mustangs now do they???:D

All things go in cycles. When I was in High School, Swater was everyones doormat. We won each year by an average of about 30 points. Even had 1 game where our RB ran 2 kickoffs over 100 yards each back in same game. I think final score was like 42-7.
Your posting of our playoffs since 2000 show proof that we are a program on the rise due to our athletes and talented coaching staff. Thanks for posting that for all to see!! The current coaching staff is arguably the best that Snyder has ever had.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
All things go in cycles. When I was in High School, Swater was everyones doormat. We won each year by an average of about 30 points. Even had 1 game where our RB ran 2 kickoffs over 100 yards each back in same game. I think final score was like 42-7.
Your posting of our playoffs since 2000 show proof that we are a program on the rise due to our athletes and talented coaching staff. Thanks for posting that for all to see!! The current coaching staff is arguably the best that Snyder has ever had.

Wylie and Sweetwater dominated the all-district voting, filling 21 of the 29 slots on the district's first team....and thats all she wrote

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Wylie and Sweetwater dominated the all-district voting, filling 21 of the 29 slots on the district's first team....and thats all she wrote

Thanks for adding to what I just said.

Team led by talented coaching staff shares district title with teams whos players dominate first team all district. All these players on first team all district weren't able to win district outright. So what do you prove? Maybe our coaches are better? Could be.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 12:35 AM
The current coaching staff is arguably the best that Snyder has ever had.

If that is true and you lost in the first round then I, personally, would look for some new ones. However, that is only an outsider looking in. The only experience that I have face to face with a Snyder coach was at a track meet in C-City when I followed my cousin over there to talk to Coach Rogers when all the runners (who might I add got their butts handed to them by us that year, not that that is anything different or unusual on the track though) began cussing me cause I was from Sweetwater, dropping the f-bomb all over the place and Coach Rogers didn't say a single word to them. That is when I lost all respect for the coaches at Snyder.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Thanks for adding to what I just said.

Team led by talented coaching staff shares district title with teams whos players dominate first team all district. All these players on first team all district weren't able to win district outright. So what do you prove? Maybe our coaches are better? Could be.

wait im confused...it sounds to me you are arguing for snyder and then you come up with this comment...you confuse me

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 12:46 AM
wait im confused...it sounds to me you are arguing for snyder and then you come up with this comment...you confuse me

I am arguing for Snyder. I commented that since we have the current coaching staff our program has done much better than in years past and then it is posted that Wylie and Swater took 21 of 29 first team spots on all district. We here in Snyder shared the district title without all the first team athletes so maybe our coaches did a better job. Maybe they (coaching staff) are able to extract more potential out of our athletes.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:48 AM
I am arguing for Snyder. I commented that since we have the current coaching staff our program has done much better than in years past and then it is posted that Wylie and Swater took 21 of 29 first team spots on all district. We here in Snyder shared the district title without all the first team athletes so maybe our coaches did a better job. Maybe they (coaching staff) are able to extract more potential out of our athletes.

oh ok i gotcha now....heres what i think...in all honesty snyder does have a better coaching staff than in the past but it still is not near to the caliber of Jackson...and DEFINITELY not Sandifer...but it has been gettin better and congrats cause it needed too

mustang04
12-14-2005, 12:49 AM
I am arguing for Snyder. I commented that since we have the current coaching staff our program has done much better than in years past and then it is posted that Wylie and Swater took 21 of 29 first team spots on all district. We here in Snyder shared the district title without all the first team athletes so maybe our coaches did a better job. Maybe they (coaching staff) are able to extract more potential out of our athletes. haha..VERY doubtful....lemme tell u something,...ur win over wylie was a fluke, and im not saying that cuz i dont like snyder...last year, yalls win was more believable cuz yall had a WAY better team than this years...but thsi year....i think yall just got plain lucky to catch wylie on such an off night

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
hahaha or that :p

mustang04
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
haha...foolish snyder poster....if u seriously think u can put chad rogers on the same level of Sandifer...u are WAYYYYYYY off buddy...maybe rogers is right under coach J...well...maybe a lil further under, but in NO WAY is rogers even remotely close to sandifer

mustang04
12-14-2005, 12:56 AM
this is almost a complete waste of my time..arguing w/ a new poster who just happens to become a member and start talkin crap AFTER snyder already got dealt with by sweetwater, then lost to monahans, what are ur intentions????

if u want credit, ill give snyder credit, they are doing alot better than known for in history, but ur taking ONE goos season, and a few mediocre seasons and trying to say snyder is becoming dominant....nope, sry i wont give u THAT MUCH credit:D

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:03 AM
haha...foolish snyder poster....if u seriously think u can put chad rogers on the same level of Sandifer...u are WAYYYYYYY off buddy...maybe rogers is right under coach J...well...maybe a lil further under, but in NO WAY is rogers even remotely close to sandifer

Rogers or Jackson. Who has the better record against Sandifer?
Neither you or I know how good Coach Rogers will end. Chad has only 5 years experience as a head coach has taken our program to new heights. I will say this, the last few years have been much more enjoyable on friday nights here in Snyder. Snyder kept Coach Baugh too long.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:04 AM
Rogers or Jackson. Who has the better record against Sandifer?
Neither you or I know how good Coach Rogers will end. Chad has only 5 years experience as a head coach has taken our program to new heights. I will say this, the last few years have been much more enjoyable on friday nights here in Snyder. Snyder kept Coach Baugh too long.

them young coaches can be exciting though...

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:05 AM
this is almost a complete waste of my time..arguing w/ a new poster who just happens to become a member and start talkin crap AFTER snyder already got dealt with by sweetwater, then lost to monahans, what are ur intentions????

if u want credit, ill give snyder credit, they are doing alot better than known for in history, but ur taking ONE goos season, and a few mediocre seasons and trying to say snyder is becoming dominant....nope, sry i wont give u THAT MUCH credit:D

Let me waste some more of your time. Where did I say dominant. I said doing much better. Maybe you should waste more of your time and read my posts a little closer.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:07 AM
tssssss...anyone notice that its gettin HOT in here?? :p :p

mustang04
12-14-2005, 01:08 AM
Let me waste some more of your time. Where did I say dominant. I said doing much better. Maybe you should waste more of your time and read my posts a little closer. nah i think ill pass, most of the snyder's posters' posts have no true point either..they all lead to the same roads:

A) Snyder beat Sweetwater last year in Big Spring
B)Snyder has beat Wylie 2 years in a row
C) Snyder made it to the 5th round one year, furthest theyve ever gone

and THAT my friends, is snyders huge success story of the 2000's

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
nah i think ill pass, most of the snyder's posters' posts have no true point either..they all lead to the same roads:

A) Snyder beat Sweetwater last year in Big Spring
B)Snyder has beat Wylie 2 years in a row
C) Snyder made it to the 5th round one year, furthest theyve ever gone

and THAT my friends, is snyders huge success story of the 2000's

2003 quarterfinals
2004 semi-finals
2005 aw crap, lost first round.

Still 10 playoff games in 3 years is nothing to be ashamed of. I know you'll did 4 last year and 5 this year, sorry but I don't know about 03.

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Well, what have we learned so far Boys and Girls?

1.) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is an awesome team according to argument as presented by _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

2.) ummm... not sure there is a number 2.

LOL, gotta love the offseason.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-14-2005, 01:14 AM
If we had coach Sandifer as coach for the Mustangs we would have been unstopable.We had a lot of talent that never was used.We would have had more plays in our playbook.And our off. would'nt have been so predictible.Coach Jackson is a great coach just not as good as Sandifer.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Well, what have we learned so far Boys and Girls?

1.) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is an awesome team according to argument as presented by _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

2.) ummm... not sure there is a number 2.

LOL, gotta love the offseason.

point 2 is.....:nerd:

WYLIE RULES!!!!!:D :D :D

..JK but seriously

mustang04
12-14-2005, 01:17 AM
2003 quarterfinals
2004 semi-finals
2005 aw crap, lost first round.

Still 10 playoff games in 3 years is nothing to be ashamed of. I know you'll did 4 last year and 5 this year, sorry but I don't know about 03.

2002- 4 rounds
2003 - 3 rounds
2004 - 4 rounds
2005 - 5 rounds

mustang04
12-14-2005, 01:19 AM
like i said, yes credit is due to snyder, chad rogers has done a tremendous job there

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
If we had coach Sandifer as coach for the Mustangs we would have been unstopable.We had a lot of talent that never was used.We would have had more plays in our playbook.And our off. would'nt have been so predictible.Coach Jackson is a great coach is a great coach just not as good as Sandifer.

Predictible isn't bad when it is #3 and #15.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:21 AM
Predictible isn't bad when it is #3 and #15.

thats pretty true

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:28 AM
2002- 4 rounds
2003 - 3 rounds
2004 - 4 rounds
2005 - 5 rounds

That is very good. I did not know that. I have only been keeping up for a couple of years. What really sucks is that my son is a SR and next year he will be off in college when all the excitement begins again.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:30 AM
That is very good. I did not know that. I have only been keeping up for a couple of years. What really sucks is that my son is a SR and next year he will be off in college when all the excitement begins again.

is he playin college football???

mustang04
12-14-2005, 01:30 AM
That is very good. I did not know that. I have only been keeping up for a couple of years. What really sucks is that my son is a SR and next year he will be off in college when all the excitement begins again. well..he'll LOVE college but miss the football, unless he thinks about playing college ball...where is he going to school, or has he decided yet?

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:34 AM
is he playin college football???

No, he does't play football. His sport is Tennis of all things. He is 6'2" and 210 and plays tennis. He played fball when he was younger. He is going to college to become an anethesist. I hope that I spelled that right.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:35 AM
No, he does't play football. His sport is Tennis of all things. He is 6'2" and 210 and plays tennis. He played fball when he was younger. He is going to college to become an anethesist. I hope that I spelled that right.

haha thats awesome though...hope he succeeds and does well!!!

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:37 AM
haha thats awesome though...hope he succeeds and does well!!!

Thanks! I appreciate that.

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 01:49 AM
well..he'll LOVE college but miss the football, unless he thinks about playing college ball...where is he going to school, or has he decided yet?

He is going to T Tech for 4 years and then for 2 years to a specialty school that I am not sure of the name.

I think he will get his masters from Texas Wesleyan.

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks! I appreciate that.

no problem:hand:

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 11:10 AM
if u want credit, ill give snyder credit, they are doing alot better than known for in history, but ur taking ONE goos season, and a few mediocre seasons and trying to say snyder is becoming dominant....nope, sry i wont give u THAT MUCH credit:D One good Season?? God I believe ASU would be doing a better job and comming from a one year letterman I would believe you would have a better perspective:rolleyes: Snyder has won or had a share of the district title 3 out of the last 4 years. gone to the quarter finals and then the semi finals the next. You guys crack me up .. especialy the mediocre ex players who talk about Snyder being a mediocre team the last few years:clap: :clap: :clap: