PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal?

kepdawg
07-26-2001, 12:27 AM
I don't know too much about 3A, but what is the deal with some of you people? I always thought academic standards were the same regardless of what classification a school was, but it appears I may have been mistaken. I can forgive someone for their ignorance, but stupidity I simply cannot forgive! So I ask again, what is the deal?

bigdawg
07-26-2001, 01:33 AM
Hey man, I'm not really understanding what you're getting at. Reply back and tell me.

kepdawg
07-27-2001, 02:10 AM
Let me apologize and attempt to clarify myself. From reading multiple posts on this site as well as numerous others, it seems to me that a large number of posts are baseless. I realize that there will always be post of low intelligence regardless of classification. I was simply caught off guard by what I view as an abundance of questionable posts. As I have stated before, I do not know enough about 3A to intelligently argue it. I intended to become somewhat educated on this particular classification, but so far I have been disappointed. Without knowing anything, I can declare a team the best simply because they want it the most. I have seen nothing to back the Wylie hype. I find it hard to believe that there is such little respect for a match up the caliber of Commerce-Forney. For anyone to claim there should be an asterisk next to any game due to injuries or weather is incredible to me. I would assume that everyone would be aware that injuries are simply a part of the game, and that both sides should be able to acknowledge yet ignore the impact an injury may have on a particular game. As for the weather, does it not affect all players on both teams? I will admit I was probably wrong in the context and implication of my previous post. I meant no harm to anyone on this site or any other site. We are all entitled to our opinions and for that I am thankful. It seems that rather than opinions, wants are too often being expressed. I was indeed wrong to make such a generalization about the 3A classification.

[This message has been edited by kepdawg (edited July 27, 2001).]